Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1029300 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Osaze007:
Time line
Intention to leave this yeye Arabs
October 17
Aor - April 16
PPR - Jul 20
No ADR
SINGLE applicant
Congratulations and may Canada favor you.

Personally, I think you need to calm down and do a thorough self examination.

There are human beings in Canada, even the 'yeye' Arabs are there too and non of them should be regarded as an animal..

You are going to have bosses there too.

Do yourself a lot of good to learn interpersonal skills.

Congrats once again.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by irewole1: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Congrats Tobey, so you got your LOA! Please share your timeline

tobey2ng:
I'm waiting patiently for Wednesday draws with my 957 CRS grin #TEAMPNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
That makes two of us, I started last year as well.
Best wishes ahead.

4kimportX:

Thanks but then, I started April last year already in my third and final semester buh then, my predecessors just defended their Thesis this month(reason I said I should be done this time next year)....the way my crs skyrocketed ehn when I added Msc degree as part of qualifications....buh then I don't think I can't wait till next year to start my PR application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
pepe1:

Congratulations and may Canada favor you.

Personally, I think you need to calm down and do a thorough self examination.

There are human beings in Canada, even the 'yeye' Arabs are there too and non of them should be regarded as an animal..

You are going to have bosses there too.

Do yourself a lot of good to learn interpersonal skills.

Congrats once again.

Thanks I agree I have my parts to work on
But you don’t understand racism and how it works

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by crazyinlove: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys,

Please I need good materials for someone targeting at least 8,8,7,7 in IELTS.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceechedah: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
ceechedah:
Please how can I get the VAT charged by WES returned to me. I understand it can be done but I don't know how to and I have searched on their website but I can't find it

Please look, some should please help me with this please. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please help me o. I am humble.
Newmum0615:
My people, please who has good contact for transcript processing in Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki?

Na beg I dey beg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes they do. I wrote 30th June with headphones and they were extremely clear.
youngRx:
Good day fellow Canadians...(Not just the Singles this time gringrin)

please does anyone know if MOD ABUJA centre currently uses Headphones for their Listening test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
thank you for your open arms!
Newmum0615:
You are welcome in our midst. Nice to see you that have read through the thread. I wish you speedy and hitchfree processing from here on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Osaze, you serve a living God. Go and prosper in the new land.

Osaze007:
It has ended in PRAAAAIIIIIIIISSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY PPR IS OUT
I CANNOT BELIVE IT
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET TO Nigeria FOR 25th this MONTH
BUT THE GOD I SERVE SAID NO OSAZE YOU MUST FLY TO CANADA STRAIGHT

I SERVE A LIVING GOD
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH & ALLAH AKBAR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by RubyOmole: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
for those of us with just BSC, is starting the process a waste of time? please advice please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tried sending you a message about this.
Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by RubyOmole: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
dear naialanders please help with a reply please i beg
RubyOmole:
for those of us with just BSC, is starting the process a waste of time? please advice please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Room112(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Vancouver4:

Since when
i wrote 30th June 2018 in Abuja no issues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oh, I just responded. Thanks.
Favoured2505:
Tried sending you a message about this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is not a waste of time, some other factors are determinant in the process.
You may want to simulate your score using the crs tools on page zero, to know more smiley

RubyOmole:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is not. Making a headway depends on other factors such as your age, IELTS score, number of years of work experience or if the experience was gotten in Canada etc. If all these are settled, getting a good enough CRS score with just your BSc is not impossible. Go to page zero to learn more.
RubyOmole:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by RubyOmole: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
thanks so much. i will try it out.
Newmum0615:
It is not. Making a headway depends on other factors such as your age, IELTS score, number of years of work experience or if the experience was gotten in Canada etc. If all these are settled, getting a good enough CRS score with just your BSc is not impossible. Go to page zero to learn more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by RubyOmole: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
thanks so much...
Bellniki1:
It is not a waste of time, so many factors are figure into the process.
You may want to simulate your score using the crs tools on page zero, to know more smiley

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
So nobody with contact at Ebonyi State University on this thread... Newmum has been requesting for like a week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Unlimited22: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm thinking of earning a Bsc online from Athabasca University in Computer Science, with the hope of using it to pursue an Msc in Canada physically. The issue is that I have mailed a couple of schools, and the response has been that they don't consider degrees earned online in applications, and this is kinda a career switch as In currently a final year student of Optometry here in Nigeria.
My question is, are there any reputable universities which I can apply to for Msc in Computer Science with a Bsc earned online from Athabasca University
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
I replied since. Been waiting for your response. I want to retire for the night.
Newmum0615:
Oh, I just responded. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
LausDeo:
Hello people. I really need help with my International Passport. British Council did not allow me take my IELTS because of some features on my passport they were not comfortable with. There are some circles at the top top of the passport that are 12 on my passport but should be 6 according to them. Also coat of arm is showing twice. The small coat of arms at the bottom are also 12 instead of 6. I have been to the immigration office. They read the passport with their machine and my details popped up. They insist there is nothing wrong with the passport. BC insist they won't accept it. I learnt from someone that I couldn't apply for another passport until it expires. My ECA is due to arrive on July 31. IELTS is my problem now. I sent a mail to Servicom but no response after about one month. I had to call several times before I could reach them. They suggested that the passport was not properly activated. I went back to Immigration office in but their systems are down. But i doubt its an activation problem. Every other passport there that were yet to be activated did not have the same features as mine. Please if you've heard of a situation like this before, kindly advise on a way out.
Try registering with IDP /MOD.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Congrats on the IELTS and ECA.
I wouldn't consider it a waste though. All things work together for good.. You might still need to do credential evaluation when you get to Canada for school or as a requirement if you are planning to work in a regulated field. All you will do is ask WES to convert your ECA to course-by-course evaluation. No need for transcripts wahala. I'm still on the ECA train for my masters only. But I will definitely do my Bsc evaluation before I land. So I wouldn't be disturbing people back here for transcript brouhaha.
deboks:
Hello everyone. just joined this great platform of Nigerians helping one another. Its a beautiful thing to witness. so far i have written my IELTS L/R/S/W 9/8/8/7. ECA had been a battle. i was told to evaluate all my credentials. i studied law first degree and did and MSC in conflict Management. so this wrong info from a friend lead me down the "money spending & time consuming road " of obtaining and send transcript and then verification from three insitutions. ABSU, Law School ( Abj) and UniJos. form reading post on tbis platform i wish i had known better or was better infromed. i wouldnt have wasted all this time and money. Good news is my ECA is finally expected on the 8/8/18. lesson learned, i will stick to this platform for legit info.
finally congrats to all those who have PPR ...it has been inspiring to read through your journey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
I have responded. Thanks.
Favoured2505:
I replied since. Been waiting for your response. I want to retire for the night.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Someone has reached out dear. Thanks.
joo2018:
So nobody with contact at Ebonyi State University on this thread... Newmum has been requesting for like a week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
smslive2:
I dont think the bolded is correct

Actually it is. Go check for yourself
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
4kimportX:

Thanks but then, I started April last year already in my third and final semester buh then, my predecessors just defended their Thesis this month(reason I said I should be done this time next year)....the way my crs skyrocketed ehn when I added Msc degree as part of qualifications....buh then I don't think I can't wait till next year to start my PR application.

Relax nah! Once your result is out, the Senate has already approved it cos a result cant be released unless Senate approves it but if there's a way to boost your CRS before then, dont delay. Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Room112:

i wrote 30th June 2018 in Abuja no issues

Not just "no issues". The question is was headsets provided? Na so person deceive me say "their speakers are crystal clear, no problem at all". Until exam day na so my 68k went down the drain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
He said headsets were provided. I equally confirmed that they provided us with headsets when we wrote on 30th June 2018.
Vancouver4:

Not just "no issues". The question is was headsets provided? Na so person deceive me say "their speakers are crystal clear, no problem at all". Until exam day na so my 68k went down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Haysamo: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello house
Please can you confirm that evaluation of both ND & HND will be: two certificates of which one is at least 3 year; or otherwise. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nwandy218: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Guys please quick question. Does a consultant gynecologist with average crs of 383 stand a chance in Express entry? If not how else can he immigrate. He is over 45 and married. His wife has 392.

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (619)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.