Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1030937 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
It's PPR!!!
All thanks and glory to God Almighty.

ITA: 26 March 2018
AOR: 07 April 2018
PPR: 27 July 2018

I missed this. Congratulations! May the land bring you good tidings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Warm hugs for you and your family. I pray the PPR comes sharp, sharp for you.
aworldcitizen:
Good morning Beautiful Family,

Thank you to everyone that dropped encouraging words on my previous posts.

I am so much at peace now and not under any stress again. London VISA office, you can't give me high blood pressure!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amen, thanks bro.
May ITA fall on you.
mcstan18:

I missed this. Congratulations! May the land bring you good tidings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cecechi: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone, this question is not for me, its for a friend, for the settlement fund, does he need to transfer it to his domiciliary account or leave it in the naira account, if he transfers it to the domiciliary account, will there be a problem of lump sum?.... please advice
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
That should not be a problem, besides that's one of the most convenient ways of moving your funds overseas. Other seniors in the house can weigh in though

cecechi:
Hello everyone, this question is not for me, its for a friend, for the settlement fund, does he need to transfer it to his domiciliary account or leave it in the naira account, if he transfers it to the domiciliary account, will there be a problem of lump sum?.... please advice
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by janychino: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone,pleases what is the NOC for a medical doctor who is into public health.She has a masters in public health and wants to do ECA using WES.Has experience of over 8 years working in an NGO.She hopes to practice as a public health physician in Canada
@Elders in the house, please answer my query
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olu21ola: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Good day my people.
Urgent suggestions needed

Please I have a concern. I lost my job 2weeks after submitting my application. In Ip1 stage now . AOR June 19. I didn't inform CIC about job loss. However I have gotten a new job but different NOC.
My dilemma is whether to submit same account number for salary as if I get ADR for POF , the new place of employment will reflect on the statement.

Then , I do not want to approach my new employer for any document as regards this journey?

If I get ADR for employment, can I just say I am unemployed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cecechi: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
ottawasenators:
That should not be a problem, besides that's one of the most convenient ways of moving your funds overseas. Other seniors in the house can weigh in though

Okay, thank you i was just wondering since it may look like lump sum.... if that may be a problem

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cecechi: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
olu21ola:
Good day my people.
Urgent suggestions needed

Please I have a concern. I lost my job 2weeks after submitting my application. In Ip1 stage now . AOR June 19. I didn't inform CIC about job loss. However I have gotten a new job but different NOC.
My dilemma is whether to submit same account number for salary as if I get ADR for POF , the new place of employment will reflect on the statement.

Then , I do not want to approach my new employer for any document as regards this journey?

If I get ADR for employment, can I just say I am unemployed?

I think you should inform CIC that you changed jobs, don't talk too much about it unless they request for extra information, i don't think you must use a present occupation to apply for PR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joebudden: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ethelia:

He/She seems more concerned about the part time job (which you are not claiming points for). Over sari London people angry. I'd say raise a CSE and submit the additional documents you have for the 3 years job (try to also include something that shows payment e.g pay slips/stubs,bank statements, etc.) and also include an LOE expressly stating that you are not claiming points for the part time job which is why you have not submitted documents for it.

Ok.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joebudden: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Guitarlife:

Just like Ethelia said , I think you should raise an LOE stating clearly that you knew getting more supporting documents might be tough therefore you did not claim points for it. And a clear description of the issue.
I do not think you should be worried, okay let me be realistic I am aware you will be worried but then, try raise a CSE first and lets see how it goes.

I wish you best of luck.

it was even a part time job, CIC said they don't even take part time job, anyway, I have email correspondence between me and the GM of the company in which the Chairman was clearly copied. I hope CSE will allow me upload all this many docs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joebudden: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
einsteino:

Have you been queued for an interview or you were only recommended for interview? if the latter is the case I pray the decision is over-ruled. That's what happened in my case. Also if you were recommended for interview, by who? CIO or LVO? Note your secondary office could recommend interview, in this case, your primary office could wave it and just end up directing DRD to request ADR to address the concerns. GCMS notes have a 3 week lag, what you have seen may not be the most recent activity on your file. Email LVO requesting status of your application, be polite about it.

Now to answer your questions.
1) Yes be proactive about it, since it is something an ADR could fix. dont wait. Provide as much incontrovertible evidence as possible. Don't be assuming, cross your t's and dot your i's.

2) Yes. Although I didnt. but unsolicited CSE's are not uncommon in this journey. A couple of folks, have done so. as a matter of fact, I have advised a friend mine to do so tomorrow, after we analysed his GCMS and discovered they VO had concerns over something extra documentation would fix.

If you have already been slated for the interview, I think you should wait for a date.

Thanks for this. LVO recommended the interview but Accra is yet to contact me or fix a date. LVO said file has been transferred to Accra. I was surprised when LVO didn't even ask for ADR. I thought they would!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
I will suggest he should leave the money in his Naira account to avoid unnecessary LOE and providing the two bank statements. Note that moving from one bank account to another is one of the money laundering mechanisms. He might also consider buying T BIlls with the money.
cecechi:
Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
joebudden:

Thanks for this. LVO recommended the interview but Accra is yet to contact me or fix a date. LVO said file has been transferred to Accra. I was surprised when LVO didn't even ask for ADR. I thought they would!

Ouch sorry to hear. If you had known before they transferred the file. Accra could take a while to get you a date, for now just keep hope alive. Time is all it would take. You could Join the AVO-LVO group when you get a date. In the meantime, just be prepared. They usually give one a few days notice to the interview and could request for alot of docs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sorry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
joebudden:

it was even a part time job, CIC said they don't even take part time job, anyway, I have email correspondence between me and the GM of the company in which the Chairman was clearly copied. I hope CSE will allow me upload all this many docs
Any need doing CSE when ur file has been shipped to Accra? I suggest u just gather them and prepare to defend physically in Accra during ur interview.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
I could try

MummyO24:
Please can anyone help to review my essays for IELTS. Please if you passed writing, kindly help a sister. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Newmum0615:
I like the way y'all try to predict with IRCC. None has worked yet. Dunno why you guys keep trying. Good thinking though. I hope it works for the sake of our hopeful brethren. Twill be a parry for @elfmannisback @mcstan18.
Fish and chips at Ojez grin

Sadly, you might've been long gone by then cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please can you delete this post.. somebody already posted a link this morning. Do you know how many plots of land you used now?? Abeg na grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/564#69824567

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/background-check-by-visa-office.225269/

o2:
Background Check by Visa Office
There are total 9 factors that can cause an applicant inadmissible to Canada during background check.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Newmum0615:
Osaze go and collect your COPR and stay on your lane biko. Is that the next thing you want to worry about? angry

grin grin grin I really laughed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
@aworldcitizen * big hug* to you and yours.

I pray you and everyone waiting for PPR get sorted soon.

Hang in there....to encourage you a little, I have friend whose application took almost a 300days but eventually got approved. I pray yours doesn't take as long but please keep living your life till it does.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
aworldcitizen:

Friday 20th July made it 180 days of waiting. After going through immense sadness and pressure due to our lives being on hold; I did the following and I am so much happier.

May God bless and strengthen you, your spouse and those wonderful kids you've got. Keep on keeping strong

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by masrapido(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
aworldcitizen:

Friday 20th July made it 180 days of waiting.

I am so much at peace now and not under any stress again. London VISA office, you can't give me high blood pressure!

I am so happy for you, dear. There's no feeling as good as being at peace. Your family deserves better than living on the edge and being denied basics, even though it is for a good cause. The part about your child being surprised about getting chicken really got to me. God bless them for understanding. When your season comes, these valley experiences are going to seem like a hazy dream. Keep holding on, and thanks for encouraging us.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
He should please leave the money where it is, so far as it is in his/her account (or spouse's account).

cecechi:
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
aworldcitizen:

I couldn't help but sigh after reading your post. God will crown your efforts and hustle with success, you will surely be celebrated and sweet testimony you will give IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretmeks: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hi all,

These posts are really encouraging. My question is about POF. I have looked at the thread and my concern is that my funds is in a Uk bank. I cannot just walk in and ask for a finance letter like the Nigerian Bank. Will a statement of account suffice. My challenge is it does not have the date the account opened and it is not a letter. Moreover it is just a monthly statement.

Please assist.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Thank you all.

You will be fine and most likely get PPR in the new month. I was in LVO too and got PPR 2 weeks after the 6 months mark. It's a harrowing wait but God will come through for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
@o2 We appreciate that you are trying to keep people informed, however, please avoid posting long write-ups that people can easily read somewhere else. You can post a link and we'll be fine with that. What you posted was just posted as a link today and people have read it. No need elongating the thread by posting long epistles and sometimes even page one info. Page one was arranged that way for a reason. You dont need to bring page 1 to the main thread. Biko. Na beg I dey beg.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Passport acquisition updates!

Ikoyi passport office said cancelation isn't possible. No way of doing anything elsewhere. And no progress on receipt revalidation and no 32-page booklets.

So I paid and processed 64pages with my initial capture to pick it up Wed. But I will go Thursday. I don't trust them.

Let's see..You need to see my applications and minutes on my regenerated file.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
So sorry. I'm trying to delete but can't seem to get it on my phone.
smslive2:
Please can you delete this post.. somebody already posted a link this morning. Do you know how many plots of land you used now?? Abeg na grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/564#69824567

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (619)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.