Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos (42992 Views)

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Ojuri20: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
nNEOo:
Throw that man in jail already,i hate cunny men.

Thank God you understand, very obvious their father is a gay and he has been doing it in their presence and involving them also, foolishly putting the blame on the mother. See his cone head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by orumba(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
frustrations has turn many to psycho �
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by neonly: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lemmejoor:

wetin concern me no tym

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
It is obvious the woman is innocent, most women endure these things and are always silent because they wouldn't want to wash their dirty linen in public. Cos at the end who suffers the public humiliation..the KIDS!!!

The kids should be interviewed by a child psychologist and much more will be revealed. The man is NOT innocent!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by adanny01(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
BloggersNG:
A woman, Patience Isua, has lost custody of her three-year-old twin boys after she had a video record of them kissing, practising homosexuality and sent the footage to their father, Emmanuel Ikanta. The children were taken from her Ajah, Lagos residence when her estranged husband complained at the Lagos State police command.Ikanta had brought the footage to the notice of Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, who led officials of the state Ministry of Women Affairs to the woman’s residence on Tuesday night.

According to Isua, she recorded and sent the videos to her husband so that he would take her seriously.

She said she usually told him the kids exhibited strange behaviours each time they returned from his home, but he would hang up on her after saying “and so what?”

The woman said Ikanta left her last year and was living with a strange woman, who she alleged was corrupting her kids to spite her.Asked by Edgal who made the video of the sexual encounter between their kids, Isua said:

“Yes I took the video myself. He was not around when I sent it to him. My children stay with me and they stay with him as well. He comes to pick the children to wherever he is staying.
“We have been living apart since last year that he took me to human rights office. It was agreed that he should have 12 hours with the kids at weekends but he did not stick to the agreement. Sometimes, he took them with him for many days and when they came back, they usually exhibited strange behaviours.
“Somebody trained my boys to practice such devilish act. This is an abuse, which I do not know who trained them to be like this. Before I saw them and recorded the video, I had told their father that whenever they came back from his house, they usually complained of pain.
“There were signs before it got to this stage. I don’t know where he takes them to and what they are fed. Most times they come back stooling blood or complaining of pains in their anus. I called his attention to it but he didn’t listen. This is what has been killing me silently.

“I told him his children would come back from where he takes them to and they would sit on the chair and start saying mummy, daddy kiss. So, when I saw them that day, I had to video and send to him so that he would see the damage he was causing to our kids. He now turned the whole thing around and want to blame me. Whereas, I told him to stop taking my kids where he usually took them.
“I know they picked up the habit where he usually took them to because in my house, they do not have access to television and they do not go out. I only take them to school and church. I leave with my sister, who goes to work and comes back late. So, it is certainly not in my house that they saw such devilish act.”
Asked the action she took after she saw her kids practicing homosexuality, Isua said she performed deliverance on them and also told her pastor, who prayed for them.The kids’ father denied the allegations, insisting that she neither told him or showed him anything until the day she sent the video.
“I was surprised when she sent me that video. I never imagined such a thing would happen. So, you took your time to video this without you shouting at them to stop and you said you wanted to send it to me?” He queried.

Edgal, who addressed both parents, said:
“This is a very serious act and as a mother you see your children and your response was to video it? Now apart from you videoing this, what other actions did you take? Who did you report to?

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/woman-arrested-for-videoing-her-3yr-old.html

Why in the world would a woman send such a video to her husband if not to show him proof of what she has complained.

It would be laughable to say she did to spite him, what other thing did she do to spite him?

What other thing can she do, call people to come and see the embarrassing thing her children are doing.

I just pity the woman. Whoever was the judge in this story is'nt fair or the story we have is incomplete.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by sisisioge: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
linearity:

....so anus pain twins too? And they usually out grow that as well? What about blood coming from their anus, is that typical to twins as well?

The guy either know something or he is ignorate that his kids are been abused under his nose. What pains me know is that, clueless Nigeria authorities have hand over the kids to their worse nightmare.

They should have investigate further, yes it’s wrong for her to have video taped it, but don’t stop there, investigate the claims of both sides.

Of course, they would investigate the two claims. The woman's offence now is child phonography. If indeed her claims were genuine, she would have taken the children to see a doctor and reported to child protection instead of filming them to prove a point!
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by sisisioge: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
rman:

One needs to be very observant these days. There are pedophiles everywhere. The mother is just trying to prove a point.

Recently, I visited a friend with a kid, boy, just above 2yrs. The boy moved close as if he knows me before and immediate the mum left us alone, he removed his clothes and tried to put my hands on his nipples and many more disgusting things. I was so confused, I was not so sure if my mind is playing tricks on me. He adjusted and pretended when the mother returned. That was I when knew something is seriously wrong.

Well, I summoned courage to tell the mom, that was when she broke down and told me the 70 year hold man, she once lived with, watches "mojo" and fondles the boys private part in her absence until she found out. Maybe, he has done much more. The boy is now exhibiting the behavior with me another man. I felt like killing that day. Now when I see the boy, I knew an adult has done damage to him.

The father of the twins have serious questions to answer. THE MOTHER IS RIGHT!

Don't be too sure about the mother here.

About your experience, that woman needs to seek the help of a phycologists for the child right away. May God protect our children.
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
sisisioge:
Wow! She's crazy!

Although, twins tend to hug and kiss each other a lot as babies but they usually out grow it before age 2. She ought to stop them as they grow older mehn!
e b like say u no read d story well well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by CandidNotes: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
sisisioge:

Of course, they would investigate the two claims. The woman's offence now is child phonography. If indeed her claims were genuine, she would have taken the children to see a doctor and reported to child protection instead of filming them to prove a point!

The woman seems to be ignorant; she doesn't seem to be aware of the concept of anal sex...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by isybeke(f): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
The man is evil, he should be castrated

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
While it may seem stupid of the woman to first take a video of the kids before taking action, I strongly support her in doing so if truly this story is true including everything she said.

I mean, this may have been going on for long and she must have been informing her husband and warning him, should he have a hand in it. And since he obviously isn't listening, she had to take the video to prove a point and for evidence purpose. Just think about it, it's not entirely absurd of her. If she had reported to the police, they may not even take her so serious, as there is nothing to prove that these boys have been sexually abused.

Now, which husband or even ex would report his partner with the video of his kids to the police?. I mean these are his kids for pete's sake. He only reported her quickly so he is not accused first of been a party to sexual violation crime, she simply played into his hands. In fact I suspect he is the one having carnal knowledge of his sons.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Etianwanokon: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
The man is a bloody liar.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by farem: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
maxti:
I suspect we already missed the Rapture!

Nay. Not until I am included!

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Allisonstvs(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
BloggersNG:
A woman, Patience Isua, has lost custody of her three-year-old twin boys after she had a video record of them kissing, practising homosexuality and sent the footage to their father, Emmanuel Ikanta. The children were taken from her Ajah, Lagos residence when her estranged husband complained at the Lagos State police command.Ikanta had brought the footage to the notice of Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, who led officials of the state Ministry of Women Affairs to the woman’s residence on Tuesday night.

According to Isua, she recorded and sent the videos to her husband so that he would take her seriously.

She said she usually told him the kids exhibited strange behaviours each time they returned from his home, but he would hang up on her after saying “and so what?”

The woman said Ikanta left her last year and was living with a strange woman, who she alleged was corrupting her kids to spite her.Asked by Edgal who made the video of the sexual encounter between their kids, Isua said:

“Yes I took the video myself. He was not around when I sent it to him. My children stay with me and they stay with him as well. He comes to pick the children to wherever he is staying.
“We have been living apart since last year that he took me to human rights office. It was agreed that he should have 12 hours with the kids at weekends but he did not stick to the agreement. Sometimes, he took them with him for many days and when they came back, they usually exhibited strange behaviours.
“Somebody trained my boys to practice such devilish act. This is an abuse, which I do not know who trained them to be like this. Before I saw them and recorded the video, I had told their father that whenever they came back from his house, they usually complained of pain.
“There were signs before it got to this stage. I don’t know where he takes them to and what they are fed. Most times they come back stooling blood or complaining of pains in their anus. I called his attention to it but he didn’t listen. This is what has been killing me silently.

“I told him his children would come back from where he takes them to and they would sit on the chair and start saying mummy, daddy kiss. So, when I saw them that day, I had to video and send to him so that he would see the damage he was causing to our kids. He now turned the whole thing around and want to blame me. Whereas, I told him to stop taking my kids where he usually took them.
“I know they picked up the habit where he usually took them to because in my house, they do not have access to television and they do not go out. I only take them to school and church. I leave with my sister, who goes to work and comes back late. So, it is certainly not in my house that they saw such devilish act.”
Asked the action she took after she saw her kids practicing homosexuality, Isua said she performed deliverance on them and also told her pastor, who prayed for them.The kids’ father denied the allegations, insisting that she neither told him or showed him anything until the day she sent the video.
“I was surprised when she sent me that video. I never imagined such a thing would happen. So, you took your time to video this without you shouting at them to stop and you said you wanted to send it to me?” He queried.

“This is a very serious act and as a mother you see your children and your response was to video it? Now apart from you videoing this, what other actions did you take? Who did you report to?

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/woman-arrested-for-videoing-her-3yr-old.html

devilish man, Thunder will fire you for defiling innocent twins God gave you. please free the woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Anextin(f): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
This man is devilish and knows what happened to those kids. The woman Is very stupid, so it didn't occur to her that the man might even be responsible to what's happening her kids. Who leaked the said video?? Now he has turned the tables on her. The day their teacher called will vindicate her since they left to school from his house.
Can't believe they exposed these kids to this,
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by dozieo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is really sad, if you as a mother noticed such behaviour in your kids, all you needed to do was to report them to people that can handle them properly, since the husband lives elsewhere, this is the result of broken homes, most of the times the kids suffer so much for it. the government should take the kids away from both parents they are a huge disappointment to parenthood.
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
I didn't know we had such sick people here in Nigeria
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wizzykinging:
I weak undecided
i weak pass u
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Kyllahmc(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
I honestly don't understand how some people reason... i even thought she was a white woman sef, cos na dem dey fuk up like dis... not knowing she is even a Nigerian.
they were both boys first, come be siblings
jeez! woman what were you thinking where is your freaking morale
like watching dem do that didn't irritate her? to the extend of even sharing it with her husband? well the husband is a real man,,, no real man will ever tolerate that bulshit!!! cos real Men are naturally allergic to man to man romance.
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by authority2006(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
nNEOo:
Throw that man in jail already,i hate cunny men.

Unfortunately the mother, the heat has turned on her unless some NGOs step in to help her.

[quote] “I was surprised when she sent me that video. I never imagined such a thing would happen. So, you took your time to video this without you shouting at them to stop and you said you wanted to send it to me?” He queried.

“This is a very serious act and as a mother you see your children and your response was to video it? Now apart from you videoing this, what other actions did you take? Who did you report to? [/b]
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by authority2006(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kyllahmc:
I honestly don't understand how some people reason... i even thought she was a white woman sef, cos na dem dey fuk up like dis... not knowing she is even a Nigerian.
they were both boys first, come be siblings
jeez! woman what were you thinking where is your freaking morale
like watching dem do that didn't irritate her? to the extend of even sharing it with her husband?
well the husband is a real man,,, no real man will ever tolerate that bulshit!!! cos real Men are naturally allergic to man to man romance.

Please pls pls, read her statement again. She has seen them and probably stopped on many occasions, told the father about it but he didn't take it seriously because either he wasn't concerned or knew something. So, the mother needed to send him evidence since they were not living together which she did. I wouldn't blame her, she wanted to get the father's attention on the issue and she finally succeeded.
Police should investigate the matter properly and ask the husband where he used to take the children to. May be he wasn't vigilant enough.
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by authority2006(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
booqee:
While it may seem stupid of the woman to first take a video of the kids before taking action, I strongly support her in doing so if truly this story is true including everything she said.

I mean, this may have been going on for long and she must have been informing her husband and warning him, should he have a hand in it. And since he obviously isn't listening, she had to take the video to prove a point and for evidence purpose. Just think about it, it's not entirely absurd of her. If she had reported to the police, they may not even take her so serious, as there is nothing to prove that these boys have been sexually abused.

Now, which husband or even ex would report his partner with the video of his kids to the police?. I mean these are his kids for pete's sake. He only reported her quickly so he is not accused first of been a party to sexual violation crime, she simply played into his hands. In fact I suspect he is the one having carnal knowledge of his sons.

Thank you.
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by ultimatekint(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Where are we. heading to in this country for God's sake? undecided
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by cchiagom(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
maxti:
God have mercy!
Re: Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos by Humanity123: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2019
maxti:
lolzzzz at you.....................God forbid oo we no go miss rapture ijn baba please oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.