Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React (54430 Views)

Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman / Dino Melaye Remains In Intensive Care Unit, Three Days Later (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Jokkarm2: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2018
OGA MALEYE SORRY , BUT NA YOUR PEOPLE NAAA, IF UNA COLLECT THAT MONTHLY ALAWEE THAT RUNS IN MILLIONS NOBODY DEE HEAR NOISE. I BAG SOLF YOUR PROBLEM LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON SOLVES.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by GoodMuyis(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?

That guy is being persecuted for [s]speaking against the cabals...., Buhari and Yahaya bello[/s]

That guy is being persecuted for state thuggery and possession of illegal firestick sorry fire arm

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by MaziOmenuko: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
nduchucks:
Brand new charges should be added to his set of criminal charges:

1) Smuggling a telephone into the hospital where he is held under arrest.

2) Bribing police officers.

3) Inciting and encouraging violence against Peace Officers.

4) 3 or 4 additional choice charges.

As example should be made out of this senator who continues to make a mockery of our system.

Resisting arrest
Attempting suicide
Verbally confronting distinguished police officers
Threatening to frame up distinguished police officers for murder (i will kill maself and putt u in trouble)
Disturbing public peace
Disturbing internet peace

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Sunmolar(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2018
BACK HOME YOUR PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING, BECAUSE YAYAH BELLO BROUGHT HIS KILLER HERDSMEN TO THEM.

GENTLE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, WE WERE TOLD TO DIVERSIFIED IN ALL WE ARE DOING. I DECLARED FOR FARMING ACTIVITIES IN THE VILLAGE.
1. I HAVE ORANGES
2. CASHEW PLANTATION COMING UP
3. PALM TREE PLANTATION ALSO COMING UP.
4. CASSAVA FARM ETC.
SINCE GOVERNMENT HAS REFUSED TO PAY ME SALARIES REGULARLY, I KNOW I AM NOT LAZY, I RETURNED TO FARM. THE WORST HAS COME O !!!.
MY FARM HAS BEEN TURNED TO COW/FULANI COLONY. THE WHOLE OF MY FARM HAS BEEN BASTARDIZED.
WHAT WILL I DO TO SUSTAIN MYELF . NO SALARY, FARM TURNED TO CATTLE FIELD.
WE WERE TOLD TO GO BACK TO FARM, AM BACK TO FARM, BUT WHAT WILL I ACHIEVE AS A FARMER IF ALL I PLANTED HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY HERDSMEN ?. IF U SEE THEM AND TALK, WAHALA. BUT ALL I ACHIEVED AS A FARMER, NO BANK LOAN. ASSUMING BANK GAVE ME LOAN, HOW WILL I PAY BACK ?. NIGERIANS, WE ARE IN TOTAL MESS O.
ALL THESE HERDSMEN ARE NOT FROM NIGERIA O. WHAT IS THE FAITH OF FARMERS . AM FED UP.
UR ADVICE PLS.
10 hrs · Facebook Lite · Public
Obajemu Patrick
Pls I want people's comments.
Don't like it pls, this is a serious case o. U need to be there.
Like · React · Reply · Report · 10 hours ago
Bolarin St-Samuel
Chief, it is most pathetic. Where are the supporters of cow colonies ?
Daniel Duro Maiye replied · 1 reply
Daniel Duro Maiye
This is serious. What is good there to like? I hate it please. They allowed Gaddafi trained destroyers, the cattle herdsmen to come over the land to come and destroy the farms, destroyed and dispossessed, then slaughter any resistants and then turn our forefathers inheritance into their colony, only to go international to label us lazy nation. What a regime. Hunger and poverty multiplying everyday. There is God o. Nothing last for ever. Our people must surely overcome. When God was warning the Egyptians to leave His people, deaf ears were turned to the call. Eventually, the Pharaoh and the his people perished completely. We are about to witness that scenario if they refuse to repent. So says the Lord.
Obajemu Patrick replied · 1 reply
Olufunke Ayo
Amen. It is only God that can fight for us. Sorry sir.
Paul Toyin
Pray that one day God I'll relocate them to some where else
Like · React · Reply · Report · 9 hours ago
Siseku Mattew Ige
My High Chief, please accept my symperty, but I believed your own will still better than my own because you can speak Hausa language unlike my own experience in my own farm. When they came in multitudes, I started silence payer immediately and I ordered my labourers not to alter a word, my saving grace was that I plouged a lot of mangoes before they came, I started greeting them "sanu baba, sanu maigida, sanu aboki " akoi mangoro falafala and they Said nangode baba and they accepted the mangoes in good Faith. That was when I had relief,I dont have alternative than to close that day and left them in the farm. Despite my hostability to them, they still destroyed my farm in my absence. Boda we don enter one chance. May God help us.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by BabaO2: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Iamvictor:
Dino and Trump have one thing in common; ranting on twitter.
Nope, nothing in common. Trump is bold end to end and intelligent not a mere empty noise maker without content and crying baby like dino.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by purpleheart: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
mustmust:
Thank God ur not tweeting from Kogi sir

....but he gave police 24hrs to produce the suspects ,,,,why is he running from proving the allegations wrong....?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Patrinus: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Ahahahaha. . . . . Nigeria the chill-less (sic) nation. The citizens of this country can be likened to Spartacus and his people, they've endured so much from the elite class (Rome) that nothing amazes them anymore not even death, all they need now is a Spartacus. . . any takers? grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Sparkle777(f): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Am still laughing, Dino ooh Dino. I like the sound of dis mans name oo grin cheesy grin . Have u seen the difference btw Gej and Pmb? APC no send u. Now u know how ur wife felt,haahahah, helpless. You and ur big mouth. Kee ursef and be more popular. cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by kmaster007: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2018
I can laughing ooooo..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by abefeb1(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
seeking for sympathy... lol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by chronique(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
He might not be the one tweeting personally. Probably an aide or someone close, using his handle to pass out the information.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Dis guy sef no dey help Mata.. How u go say u dey ICU dey tweet? Ur Mata Na sickbed den... It just confam to us say nufin do u. Na format u dey use.. Can't ppu jus stick wt an alibi for 3days? Ur finger so itching u? Make Dem Cary d guy Jawe. At least now we Knw he's ok

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Biodun556(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Being on twitter means they are not treating him badly and he is fit to go to Kogi.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Sparkle777:
Am still laughing, Dino ooh Dino. I like the sound of dis mans name oo grin cheesy grin . Have u seen the difference btw Gej and Pmb? APC no send u. Now u know how ur wife felt,haahahah, helpless. You and ur big mouth. Kee ursef and be more popular. cool

I don't know why you people continue to bring Buhari into this.

There are people who have said worse things against Buhari and are still doing so without harassment.

FFK is one of those who have been doing it consistently. There is a Benue senator, Musas or whatever, who takes every chance to insult Buhari and the IGP. All these people (especially FFK who should even be easier to deal with than a serving senator) have not been harassed.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by nduchucks: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Copied.

The PROBLEM is not knowing how to fight! But choosing your fight with precision:

Dino vs Magu; Dino vs Ndume; Dino vs Omo Agege; Dino vs Tinubu; Dino vs Police IG; Dino vs Customs CG; Dino vs Gov Bello; Dino vs CEDO; Dino vs Smart Adeyemi; Dino vs Service Chiefs; Dino vs Ministers; Dino vs Oshiomole; Dino vs Remi; Dino vs Malami; Dino vs Babachir; Dino vs DSS/Daura; Dino vs Presidency; Dino Vs Taofeeq:Dino vs Jagaban, Dino Vs Buhari, Dino vs Ex-Wives and so on!!

It was a defeat waiting to happen!!! Even the Great King David never fought two battles at a time. Choose your battles wisely.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Sterope(f): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2018
I'm feeling good! grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by PFRB: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2018
That tweet was not from Dino. The grammar is not Dino's. May be someone is using his phone to do that.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Jayy1980: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Kk
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by bumeks(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
When u were busy making mockery of goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration, u thought u were wise.... It serves u right. U av not seen anything. Very much good for u!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by kitaatita: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
cutefergiee:
Dis guy sef no dey help Mata.. How u go say u dey ICU dey tweet? Ur Mata Na sickbed den... It just confam to us say nufin do u. Na format u dey use.. Can't ppu jus stick wt an alibi for 3days? Ur finger so itching u? Make Dem Cary d guy Jawe. At least now we Knw he's ok
Maybe I no understand ICU. Doctors can help me here. I went to see someone on a hospital admission ICU. The medical staff only allowed me to peep for a second, not to talk of entering the Unit. Now someone is tweeting from ICU and receiving nine Senators. Like I said, I don't know anything about medicine and medical practice. I only fall sick sometimes
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by sokera: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Doerstech:
Nonsensical hopeless generation.....look at the kind of response coming from LAZY NIGERIAN youths.....wait till a family member or someone close to you suffers the same ordeal ......

This is no JOKE and some hopeless persons are joking with it.......as for the tweet...any of his aide can be the one tweeting and not him personally so let's cut the crap.....

Shut your crap , he was invited by the police and he refuse to go , what do you have to say to that ?

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by teepain: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?

That guy is being persecuted for speaking against the cabals...., Buhari and Yahaya bello

Can we please stop this "persecution" mantra? The real people that are being persecuted are the Benue, Plateau people that are being slaughtered by criminals, the common Nigerians that are harassed daily by law enforcement officers, the common people whose collective wealth Dino Melaye & other federal lawmakers steal under the guise of ridiculous allowances without commensurate work! The persecuted Nigerians are the ones that the Executive and Judiciary continually fail to protect and provide for not someone that can afford to hire several SANs to defend him in a court of law.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by progress69: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Doerstech:
Nonsensical hopeless generation.....look at the kind of response coming from LAZY NIGERIAN youths.....wait till a family member or someone close to you suffers the same ordeal ......

This is no JOKE and some hopeless persons are joking with it.......as for the tweet...any of his aide can be the one tweeting and not him personally so let's cut the crap.....

What ordeal is he suffering from.
He refused invitation
He jumped from a moving van
He sat on the ground to resist arrest
Whose fault is all of this?
Are u using your grey matter to think or something else?

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Doerstech(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2018
ericsmith:

you cannt even defend ursef from ordinary police recruite you are here defendin someone that can afford 10 SANs... U are really demented for insultin we lazy youths.
did NASS stop preliminaries for benue killing or have they summon d IGP ova herdsman killing ... how many delegate from the senate as visited benue displaced communities. do they ever care.
in a sane environment a whole senator is running from the law..jumping out of a police van ..is that not even an offence "resisting arrest " browse .
dino as been opening is mouth anyhow for more than 3yrs,,now their is an allegation against him summit your for trial ... if he as not done anything wrong why is he avoiding trial .. how will police kill a whole senator in detention .. can NPF even survive such scandal.

I know they will come unfortunately i don't have such time....I have made my point..it's my view and i hold it same.....Make yours and keep it i won't contest it....THANKS
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Doerstech(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

What ordeal is he suffering from.
He refused invitation
He jumped from a moving van
He sat on the ground to resist arrest
Whose fault is all of this?
Are u using your grey matter to think or something else?

Your points noted....please note mine also....THANKS
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by progress69: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Doerstech:

Your points noted....please note mine also....THANKS

Take note of something pointless....ok I did.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Safeer6844: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
APC is presently divided and should be easy to defeat at the polls but where is the opposition? I am afraid we are doomed to have no option than Buhari for another four years . Hmmmmm cry cry cry cry cry
Thank God! You get sense
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wonlasewonimi: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Resisting arrest
Attempting suicide
Verbally confronting distinguished police officers
Threatening to frame up distinguished police officers for murder (i will kill maself and putt u in trouble)
Disturbing public peace
Disturbing internet peace

Getting unnecessary drips

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Kdon2: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2018
post=67038895:
Lol.. Twitter senator.. next stop na jail him go from tweet

E be like say he go enter the jail before Yahaya bello wey him wan jail sef! big mouth idiot! SMH
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Someone in ICU and still able to tweet? - then his condition cannot be that serious and therefore being exaggerated Olisa Metuh should learn from these guys.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2018
kitaatita:

Maybe I no understand ICU. Doctors can help me here. I went to see someone on a hospital admission ICU. The medical staff only allowed me to peep for a second, not to talk of entering the Unit. Now someone is tweeting from ICU and receiving nine Senators. Like I said, I don't know anything about medicine and medical practice. I only fall sick sometimes
U r correct. Person Wey dey ICU no knw wetin dry hapun around him/her.. Na ppu Wey dey on life support and life threatening issues get dat room for hospital. So if Dino dey tweet from ICU den he's very ok to be arrested
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by BetaThings: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?

That guy is being persecuted for speaking against the cabals...., Buhari and Yahaya bello

Speaking against Cabals? Is he the only one that has done that?
Is that what they are charging him for?
Fayose is speaking. Aisha Yesufu is speaking

We know what they did to Gov Amaechi for simply saying that he wanted a free hand to govern his state
NASS members were teargassed then - did you find that wrong?

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Seyi Tinubu Meets E-Money, Yul Edochie, Odumeje, Sings Nigerian Old Anthem

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49