Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends (50792 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
tofolo:
So? 2 can play that game. Meanwhile someone should help me explain the words below.

I think the message he's trying to pass is;

What APC (can) can't, PDP (can) can do it.

Read without the words in bracket

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Francolad(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
No be today na!!!

Back when I was in school. I noticed a girl had crush on me in my hostel. Whereas she knows I do talk to her boyfriend just socially.
As a sharp nigger, took advantage of the free time to bleep the girl in my room while the guy is waiting for her in her room thinking she's still in school. Sometimes if she hears my voice around, locates me, drag me to a corner just to have a taste of my lips and feel my hand go down between her laps.

Mein... some girls are just bitches... I mean realass bitches

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Mikepenny5(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
what he has is the plain truth, i bleep one girl, we dey for hotel she still call em boyfriend dey form sick, fear women, she still dey tell me say she like em boyfriend, i just weak

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Dheliozy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
They say it's childish.
OK
A matured post is telling the lie
The post would hurt you if you partake in the act...

*eating my popcorn, come and beat me
shocked
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Mikepenny5(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Harbioye:

e be like say na two of una do the banner, mr explainer
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by bezimo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril..Most of them are damn hoes..available to the highest bidder..
Reakado must have seen a lot to say that.

No wonder it's has been found from research that Nigerian women are the most u faithful in the world

Nigerian women most unfaithful wives in the world.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/amp/
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by aimolavictormmm: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol grin It's normal for them...

Meanwhile....

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by tofolo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Harbioye:

you are wise.... shocked
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lucid1:

That's cos society vilifies women who cheat and gives men guilty of same a pat on the cheek.
Cheating is bad, no matter who does it.

Revenge Cheating is equally bad, it's better to part ways
Are men not tag as dogs by women as well?
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by purples25(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok look at this, boys going around with ' I catch you ' mentality cause that's all they care about in their relationship. Seriously, it's relationship goals to go around setting traps to catch your gf cheating or you even arrange for the temptation to be brought her way so that she can be ' caught '.

Ok, you have a gf. Doesn't even matter if she's a virgin or not. Whichever she is, because you are a sadist, you are going to upset her without it being necessary, especially by ignoring and constantly neglecting her, acting disgusted when she comes close to you for affection. Even if she asks for no money from you and is good to you, you taalk to her anyhow, treat her like trash, but hey, it's good, because its a test to see how faithful she is. Because she is supposed to be ever patient with you, like a god .

A lot of time passes and the girl feels like she's been alone all along. She starts to live her life as if you're not there, cuz you actually aren't there. Turns into a sex thing and she sleeps with other guys and comes back to you with zero guilt, after all, you act as if both of you are not even dating.

Then you come back to cry wolf on social media. Nigerian guys. Who are you doing ? Yourselves. Come here and pretend she just woke up and suddenly started acting like as demon, no fault from you. When infact she must have been complaining and you ignored, and today you still ignore that this was partly your fault.

cryBoo - hoo . Go and cry. cry

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Deltatoto: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
JAYTUNEZ:
Nigerian singer, Reekado Banks was at the site of a sex scene taking place during a shoot and used the behind the scene shots to reach out to dudes that place so much trust on their girlfriends who have been busy sleeping around.

The Yoruba demon lord who is quiet known for his trust issues wrote, "Your girl is most probably fucking someone else right now... Trust nobody Bro".

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/reekado-banks-expose-unfaithful.html

if them Bleep finish I Bleep na.na me manufacture an before

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Chepos1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
tofolo:
So? 2 can play that game. Meanwhile someone should help me explain the words below.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Kyllahmc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
lm glad she is not my girl... my Angel can never cheat on me.. she loves me way too much to cheat on me, her conscience won't even let her do that... she understands trust and love and knows what she wants as a lady...
she never lock or put her phone on silence when we are together cos she ain't got nothing to hide from her man
she's not dumb enough to let 30mins enjoyment ruin a lifetime enjoyment shes having with me... I would swear on her behalf with total confidence, knowing she would also do the same for me!
she's proud of her man.. she doesn't keep him a secret from other niggers..
I swear to God i would die for her with no single regret in my heart...and she deserves it.
whenever I'm with her I secretly wish I could pause time to spend eternity with her... when i look into her eyes, i see purity... when she smiles I see an angel...
I never thought that a girl this beautiful with her super model body can ever be this loyal to just one man and one man alone...
meanwhile these ugly selfish dick loving hoorny hoes everywhere can't. which is very funny, and at the same time annoying... cos they wanna eat their cake and still have it...
well that's not my problem anymore... I got an angel now and I'm putting a ring on her, cos i can't afford to lose her to another lucky nigga out there!

BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH DIS ANGEL IS THAT SHE IS IMAGINARY AND DOESN'T EXIST.

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Saff(f): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
oga70563:
Very true. Fear women.

Just the same way i fuucked my neighbors girlfriend.

What amazed me is that after the act, I saw her in the evening with her boyfriend (my neighbor) kissing and cuddling each other. The girl no get conscience at all.

Even I that tidy her was scared that I just betrayed my neighbors but the girl no send, dey behave like say nothing happened between us.

Na that day I begin fear woman
loool grin
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Saff(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
I belong to everybody and nobody
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Holysucker(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
DIYhackers:
People with unstable mind giving advice and unstable minds are seconding.

Trust a woman at ur own peril.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by neonly: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lucid1:
Girls and guys are equally as guilty. It's wrong to generalize when it comes to this kinda issue

That's cos society vilifies women who cheat and gives men guilty of same a pat on the

cheek.

So u mean each tym u catch yur husband cheat u move on
am not understanding

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by neonly: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lucid1:
Girls and guys are equally as guilty. It's wrong to generalize when it comes to this kinda issue

That's cos society vilifies women who cheat and gives men guilty of same a pat on the cheek.

U mean each tym u catch yur husband cheat u move on abi am not understanding

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Herrmes: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
purples25:
Ok look at this, boys going around with ' I catch you ' mentality cause that's all they care about in their relationship. Seriously, it's relationship goals to go around setting traps to catch your gf cheating or you even arrange for the temptation to be brought her way so that she can be ' caught '.

Ok, you have a gf. Doesn't even matter if she's a virgin or not. Whichever she is, because you are a sadist, you are going to upset her without it being necessary, especially by ignoring and constantly neglecting her, acting disgusted when she comes close to you for affection. Even if she asks for no money from you and is good to you, you taalk to her anyhow, treat her like trash, but hey, it's good, because its a test to see how faithful she is. Because she is supposed to be ever patient with you, like a god .

A lot of time passes and the girl feels like she's been alone all along. She starts to live her life as if you're not there, cuz you actually aren't there. Turns into a sex thing and she sleeps with other guys and comes back to you with zero guilt, after all, you act as if both of you are not even dating.

Then you come back to cry wolf on social media. Nigerian guys. Who are you doing ? Yourselves. Come here and pretend she just woke up and suddenly started acting like as demon, no fault from you. When infact she must have been complaining and you ignored, and today you still ignore that this was partly your fault.

cryBoo - hoo . Go and cry. cry

undecided
So, she comes back? Why?
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Warripikin08(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
CastroTbb:
I wonder why people no longer comment on NL
Abi nairaland nor come b like b4
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Odmic2839(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
oga70563:
Very true. Fear women.

Just the same way i fuucked my neighbors girlfriend.

What amazed me is that after the act, I saw her in the evening with her boyfriend (my neighbor) kissing and cuddling each other. The girl no get conscience at all.

Even I that tidy her was scared that I just betrayed my neighbors but the girl no send, dey behave like say nothing happened between us.

Na that day I begin fear woman
your own is somehow better, what of your friend's girlfriend dat know you both and latter tell her boyfriend he just like you( she don't know why)

One particular day she and your friend went out, you don't know how she manage to scope your friend and leave him where they went to, she returns home and go naked immediately she got it and said you don't know what might happen if you dont sex her today because her body is dying for you badly. A beautiful girl, decent in eyes. What do you say about that. Pure temptation.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by DGranite(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
tofolo:
wat can can't means one effort of a single individual, can can double efforts can do it.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Odmic2839:
your own is somehow better, what of your friend's girlfriend dat know you both and latter tell her boyfriend he just like you( she don't know why)

One particular day she and your friend went out, you don't know how she manage to scope your friend and leave him where they went to, she returns home and go naked immediately she got it and said you don't know what might happen if you dont sex her today because her body is dying for you badly. A beautiful girl, decent in eyes. What do you say about that. Pure temptation.

Lol. I would fall, no doubts
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by banchuz: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
johnm attew:
childish

don't worry wen u see flashing u go know say Na real talk
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Kennedyiheme: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
OgahBohz:
EXACTLY WHY I'M STILL SKEPTICAL ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

ON TOP OF THAT LADIES ARE SO DRAMATIC AND COMPLICATED ....

AND AM LIKE WHAT THEY HELL DO I STAND TO GAIN
IF I EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED ?

NOT NOW THAT ITS SO EASY TO GET BABY MAMAS !
bro all a sensible man needs are kids... marrige isnt neccesary.. its dumb
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dude is very right!!! That's why i prefer to trust Olosho to trusting the so called Girl friends,ask YUNG6IX and he will tell you how true this is.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by OgahBohz: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
bro all a sensible man needs are kids... marrige isnt neccesary.. its dumb

nna I tire oh..

when ever I tell my siblings I ain't getting married , they'd look at me like am weird ..

just relationship of 2months I nearly commit murder ,

not to talk of leaving with one evil Lady for the REST OF MA FHUCKIN LIFE !

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by purples25(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Herrmes:
So, she comes back? Why?

grin

Ok so guy comes back and holds on like the gospel anytime she wants to leave. Despite the fact that no relationship is actually going on , he does everything in his power to make her stay until, like most girls, she just agrees to stay. Now I ask you, why is HE making her to stay ? Bugging her like hell. You see he either wants her to commit while HE totally ignores and has sex with her or, he just wants her for the sex. Now to understand the reason why she stays, you must understand the scheming. Men are more logical. He has coldly calculated on getting deep into her emotions so that by the time she realizes there's nothing serious there and starts cheating, she's still deeply hooked to him even when she doesn't know. Therefore, she stays for the dream that she once had, cuz even if she knows its not possible, it lingers in her memory, that possibility of what might have been. And it doesn't help if lover boy keeps making her stay even if he knows he cannot love her like he should, right ? grin

Now the right thing would be to leave but here is the answer , the realistic answer to your question. She's super hooked by then, and few women, are able to master their emotions and just move forward though they should. Also I mention again, the man hanging like an albatross around her neck though on a normal day he doesn't know she exists. So that's it cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Herrmes: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
purples25:

grin

Ok so guy comes back and holds on like the gospel anytime she wants to leave. Despite the fact that no relationship is actually going on , he does everything in his power to make her stay until, like most girls, she just agrees to stay. Now I ask you, why is HE making her to stay ? Bugging her like hell. You see he either wants her to commit while HE totally ignores and has sex with her or, he just wants her for the sex. Now to understand the reason why she stays, you must understand the scheming. Men are more logical. He has coldly calculated on getting deep into her emotions so that by the time she realizes there's nothing serious there and starts cheating, she's still deeply hooked to him even when she doesn't know. Therefore, she stays for the dream that she once had, cuz even if she knows its not possible, it lingers in her memory, that possibility of what might have been. And it doesn't help if lover boy keeps making her stay even if he knows he cannot love her like he should, right ? grin

Now the right thing would be to leave but here is the answer , the realistic answer to your question. She's super hooked by then, and few women, are able to master their emotions and just move forward though they should. Also I mention again, the man hanging like an albatross around her neck though on a normal day he doesn't know she exists. So that's it cheesy
Lol, "making her stay" has to be an excuse.
Then super hooked doesn't explain why she's f-cking around...
You're making light of this smiley
Are you saying she's confused? shocked
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by GOLDENMAMA(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
SEE LIFE
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by jamjam1991(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
johnmattew:
childish
oga nothing childish there Na fact and is a goal....
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by h20water(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Truth is... our world is bleeped. my advice...don't be bleeped with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) / Onyii Alexx Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Outfit To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.