Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) (3260 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by EMMAHOT: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2018
In Keeping your relationship fun and exciting is crucial if you want something everlasting. It's not just important for making sure that your man/girl stays attracted and faithful, but also for making sure that you, yourself, don't get bored!

So that's why i want to give you these 20 dirty questions to ask a guy/girl when you want to get tim in the mood for some sex game. The aim of the questions is for both of you to discover new things and kinks about each other in a way that's fun and interesting. It's also a great way to show your man/girl how adventurous you are.
So below, you'll find 20 dirty questions to ask a guy/girl for a fun sex game.. (texts chat or one to one). But don't just use these questions on him/her during dirty talk! Try to also come up with your own based on the ones you're about to read.
Re: 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by goodmorning40: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2018
are u wet?

1 Like

Re: 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by EMMAHOT: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2018
1) when is the last time you've had a dream about me? (guy to girl)

2) if i could only wear pants or short skirts for the rest of my life, what would you choose for me? (girl to guy)

3) guess what color underwear i'm wearing? (girl to guy)

4) what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done? (both preferably)

5) have you ever said someone else's name during sex before, instead of the girl you were with? (girl to guy)
Re: 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by EMMAHOT: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2018
goodmorning40:
are u wet?
Haha for humans are always wet dude.
Re: 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by EMMAHOT: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2018
6) what's the most sensitive part of your body ? (both preferably)

7) have you ever been caught masturbating ? (girl to guy/maybe)

%) when was the last time you masturbated ? (both preferably ¤winks)

9) hair down there or all bare? (guy to girl)

10) if i'm on top of you what would you do ? (both preferably ¤dont Bleep up¤)
Re: 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by EMMAHOT: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2018
11) do you prefer me wearing makeup or nothing at all ? (Girl to guy)

12) do you sleep in pajamas, underwear or nothing at all ? (lol both preferably)

13) if you could only ever sleep with one celebrity, who would you choose ? (both preferably ¤test¤)

14) have you ever felf jealous when you saw me talking to another guy/bae ? (both preferably)

15) of all the things i've done with you in the badroom, what's your favourite ? (girl to guy)
Re: 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) by EMMAHOT: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2018
16) have you ever woken up beside someone you regretted sleeping with ? (both preferably ¤teaser¤)

17) what's more important... Boobs or butt ? (girl to guy ¤boys no dulling¤)

18) do you like it when i'm the dominant one on bed or do you prefer leading thing ? (girl to guy ¤hot¤)

19) when was the last time you went to a strip club? (guy to girl ¤teach her¤)

20) do my feet turn you on? (girl to guy ¤vaselin crew¤)

Oya talk your own.. "for two wings makes a bird fly not one" wink

(1) (Reply)

She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag / My Cab Driver Proprose To Me, Then I Did This To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.