Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,528 members, 7,911,311 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. (1901 Views)

Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. / Prayers Against Spirit Of Retrogression And Stagnation. Click Link. / Winning Stagnancy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. by Revadebola: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2018
DREAMS THAT CAUSE RETROGRESSION AND STAGNANCY IN LIFE.

Retrogression means: things getting worsen.
Stagnancy means: to remain on the same spot, not making progress.

The devil and enemies do use dreams to plant the seeds of retrogressions and stagnancy in people's lives.

1. Dreams of seeing yourself back in your village, dreams of seeing yourself back in your former school or junior class, imply retrogressions.
2. Sex in dreams can be causing stagnancy. A man narrated his frequent dreams to me. Anytime he had a business appointment that will give him a major turn around. He dreams of a particular woman caressing him. Once he had that dream, the appointment fails.
3. When you dream of seeing yourself stranded in a journey.
I heard the true story of a man. Anytime he was pursuing a project, he dreamt of a black goat being tied down. Once he had that dream, he fails to achieve his project. Initially, he ignored the dreams and suffered the effects for long. DON'T IGNORE YOUR DREAMS.
When he later sought deliverance prayers, he got delivered. The next time he dreamt, he saw the black goat untied and dead .
Shockingly, his uncle travelled down from their village and accused the brother of killing his goat.
The uncle later confessed that when the brother was born, he went to do divination about his destiny. He was told, he will be very great in their family clan.
That was why in envy and hatred, he charmed a goat to symbolize the brother and hinder his destiny.
That was the cause of the repeated dreams the brother was having.
4. While praying this morning on this post, the Lord told me, a reader of the post is being blocked in life endeavours not to make progress by the experience of eating in dreams.
5. Dreams of seeing your properties or items lost or stolen.
Recently , a woman narrated to me, the dream she had when she was a child. She dreamt that she was married, but later her husband died. She ignored the dream and didn't discuss the dream with anyone.
She grew up, got married, later divorced. Remarried yet, having marital problems.
From her childhood, the enemy had planted the seed of marital retrogression into her life.
6. Dreams of being lost in your journey. Not being able to find your way, causes stagnation.
7. When you dream of being caged, imprisoned or surrounded by insurmountable hills or mountains. It implies that your destiny is under siege. Progress will be difficult. You keep going in a circle.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of retrogression from my life.
2. Father open my doors to make progress.
3. I decree, I will not be stagnant in life again, in Jesus Name.
4. I receive the grace for accelerated success.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " MY FACEBOOK PAGE, "Charles Adebola Ministries" .
Re: Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. by mabea: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
I can tell you dreams dont cause retrogression but sin does. Most of these negative dreams are satanic manipulations aimed at puncturing your faith. Live a holy life and such dreams will vanish except in a clear case of God giving you a specific message

(1) (Reply)

Download These 40 Ebooks, Mp3 Audios And Videos By Dr. Mike Murdock {ecourse} / Can A Man Born Blind (but Now Can See) Identify Colours? / Man Stuck In Crevice For 6 Days As He Went To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.