Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) (31489 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by ayampissed: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Otapipia:
Lastma hmmmm. I don't pity them at all. They will wait for a motorist to make mistake and then pounce for ransom rather than try to warn the him give directive.

exactly, instead of them to be at the point where motorist make mistakes they'd hide themselves or stay at the tail end of the road waiting for you. mtcheew. SMH for this kind work.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Solace55: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Solace55: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Fitnessman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oh my God
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Him for stab am for neck
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by mrgee1986(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Two lazy youth
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ambode should ban these crazy danfo guys asap
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by kkboy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
The commercial bus(danfo/vanagon) driver has just booked a bed space in Kirikir maximum prison. grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Beedude(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
consultancy:
they can all die for all i care, cos if these LASTMA guys handle u in lagos u would wish it were the police dat even caught u. reminds me of december 2016, was about to make a u-turn at oshodi and head towards ikeja. i stopped and asked d lastma guys der, about 4 of dem, "please hope i can make a u-turn here?" one answered in the affirmative while d oda 3 rushed at me and were tryin to force d car door open. shuoooo. "wetin happen" they sed my wife wasn't on her seat belt. i turned and look at her and damn! truly she was not on her seat belt. i was devastated because i know say 5k must comot for pocket dat minute. Guess luck was on my side that day, next tin i heard was wifeee sayin, "why will a pregnant woman wear seat belt, do you want to kill my baby?" like magic, these lastma guys apologized and retreated. i was like wow, "babe u are a genius, u saved d day"
Those Ones R Newbies.Dem Go Tell U Why A Pregnant Woman Cant Take D Back Seat.Ur 5k Go Stil Go
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Their own too much. You go fear police fear lastma
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Awesomenovellas: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
I've come to accept the bitter realisation that no one is safe in this country that we are in.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Igbudu1:

Why? even if you were related to him ?

he is on official duty
so the injury should be kept confidential,since it's an official injury to an official on official duty...

Thanks sympathetic disclaimer!
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by consultancy: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Beedude:

Those Ones R Newbies.Dem Go Tell U Why A Pregnant Woman Cant Take D Back Seat.Ur 5k Go Stil Go
means they are even worst than i had imagined
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by neonly: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rubbish dis tiny wound

Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by geezynoni: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Only in Lagos.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
EdificationBoss:
On Wednesday 25th April, 2018. Yusuf a LASTMA official was stabbed with a broken bottle by a commercial bus(danfo/vanagon) driver in the process of apprehending his vehicle for stopping to pick passengers on the highway.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-lastma-official-stabbed-with-bottle-by-danfo-driver/

Next time look eye before you engage a gorilla
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by KcAngel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
LOVELY... THEY WON'T DIRECT YOU BUT WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO FALL INTO TRAP. SO THEY WILL COLLECT 1K FROM YOU...STUPID WORK
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by jamjam1991(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
fact is these idiahts wearing uniforms in Nigeria be it what ever uniforms, don't know Nigerians are angrier than before 2015election... #WEgoSEEmore
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by Beedude(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
consultancy:
means they are even worst than i had imagined
Worst Is An Understatement. Cruel And Inhumane Will Do
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by okomile(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Igbudu1:

Why? even if you were related to him ?

he is on official duty

Na hazard of government work oooooo
Re: LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) by DeUltimate7(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
I know that Lastman guy grin grin grin cheesy, e dey patrol for palmgrove,Antony ,onipanu axis, i dey all the idiot people when coming from work, awon weyre people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos / Thief Electrocuted On PHCN Pole In Kaduna State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.