Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,525 members, 7,888,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

All You Need To Know About How To Start A Blog In Nigeria With Small Cash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All You Need To Know About How To Start A Blog In Nigeria With Small Cash (263 Views)

Tips To Grow Your Business Online In Nigeria With A Tight Budget / How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About How To Start A Blog In Nigeria With Small Cash by TechMatasBlog: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Here is How to Start a Blog in Nigeria with Small Money

This is a simple and straightforward tutorial that teaches you how to Start a Blog in Nigeria with Little Capital. Are you a worker or a student or even an unemployed graduate, this is the best “How to Start a Blog” tutorial written for the Nigeria audience.

Your blog lets you share informative, educative and entertainment stories that catches your interests, so that other people will read and enjoy it with you. Meanwhile, is my blog [url= http://www.techmatas.com]TechMatas.com[/url] looking attractive?

I Like you to understand that I built this blog with small money and I made use of so many FREE TOOLS I am going to share with you here.

To start a blog, you will need:

1) A Domain Name (Free)
2) A Web Hosting Account (You’ll need to pay for this one – it is not costly)
3) Thirty (30) Minutes (Time you’ll need to do everything I’ll show you here)

Where,

A Domain is the name of your blog online, which you’ll get for free when you purchase A Web Hosting service.

Are You Ready to Start a Blog? Here is what to do:

Do It Yourself. Follow these steps below and create a self-hosted WordPress website below. It will cost you as little as $3.95/N1380 per month (hosting cost). That is all.

In this tutorial, you will learn how to:

1) Get A Domain Name For Free
2) Choose The Best Web Hosting
3) Install WordPress
4) Install A Template To Modify Your Site’s Design
5) Create Posts & Pages In WordPress
6) Customize WordPress With Plugins And Extensions
7) Resources To Learn Blogging With WordPress And Get Support
cool Doing Something Extra – Creating Blogs With More Features
9) Making Money With Your Blogs

Now,

Click this link to follow me as I share how to [url= http://www.techmatas.com/start-a-blog-in-nigeria-tutorial-make-money-blogging-in-nigeria/][/url].

(1) (Reply)

Offer: Gets Any Wordpress Themes/plugin With One Time Fee / Make More Money With Your Blog Or Website. / Useful information Which may use in reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.