Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! (6398 Views)

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2007
Well when i get marry i want money no gift. But i want dollars and euros kiss kiss tongue
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 4:25am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

Well when i get marry i want money no gift. But i want dollars and euros kiss kiss tongue

That means you'll have to select those you'll invite. This is getting beyond serious grin
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 4:26am On Mar 24, 2007
I can see what marriage is been used for now?Na business u dey do den no be marriage.If u send d IVs out people go give excuse why dem no go show cos d exchange rate alone na die.LOL grin
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:27am On Mar 24, 2007
Radiant:

That means you'll have to select those you'll invite. This is getting beyond serious grin
am serious ohhh cheesy cheesy cheesy, abi i don't want people giving me Naira grin grin
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:29am On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

I can see what marriage is been used for now?Na business u dey do den no be marriage.If u send d IVs out people go give excuse why them no go show because d exchange rate alone na die.LOL grin
na so oh, no dollar or euros then the person is not invited to our wedding cheesy cheesy
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 4:33am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

na so oh, no dollar or euros then the person is not invited to our wedding cheesy cheesy

And may I know where this supposedly grand wedding will be taking place? I hope the reception will be in a 5***** hotel. Abi you go collect Euros and Dollars after hosting them in some Alaba hotel? grin
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2007
Radiant:

And may I know where this supposedly grand wedding will be taking place? I hope the reception will be in a 5***** hotel. Abi you go collect Euros and Dollars after hosting them in some Alaba hotel? grin
wetin concern me and my husband about 5 star hotel, but am sure we will serve them the best food sha and give them so take home cheesy cheesy
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

wetin concern me and my husband about 5 star hotel, but am sure we will serve the best food sha

Iyaaa! Na hin be say na Naira you want. Abi wetin you think? wink grin
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

LOL people go show so?Oh so na food beaucoup abi?Dts tight oh.
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:44am On Mar 24, 2007
Radiant:

Iyaaa! Na hin be say na Naira you want. Abi wetin you think? wink grin
Naira 4 where shocked shocked shocked lai lai no one is spraying me NO Naira in my wedding.
And also i might marry up here or London, Naija people are to cheap for me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:45am On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

LOL people go show so?Oh so na food beaucoup abi?Dts tight oh.
lol laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 4:47am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

Naija people are to cheap for me. tongue tongue tongue

Case closed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na you talk am o! Abi all your family deh Yankee? Na yam?
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:50am On Mar 24, 2007
Radiant:

Case closed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na you talk am o! Abi all your family deh Yankee? Na yam?
my family are spread all over the world but trust me people will travel for the wedding
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 4:51am On Mar 24, 2007
Amen!

I'm off to bed. Goodnight smiley
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 4:51am On Mar 24, 2007
No Omo Eko class na dem Oprah.Na dreamland she dey dnt worry when she wakes up she will want 9ja people.
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 4:52am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

my family are spread all over the world but trust me people will travel for the wedding

Naa u get d planet na.
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:55am On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

No Omo Eko class na them Oprah.Na dreamland she dey dnt worry when she wakes up she will want Nigeria people.
lol i can't laugh ohhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, no kill me.

9ja4eva:

Naa u get d planet na.
but my family are in Europe, America and Naija
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2007
LOL na true na.Yeah dts y u own d planet.I can imagine wat ur wedding will look like?Lagos no go do u sef so better book Lagos to Illorin.LOL
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by OmoEko1(f): 4:58am On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

LOL na true na.Yeah dts y u own d planet.I can imagine what your wedding will look like?Lagos no go do u sef so better book Lagos to Illorin.LOL
lol no iIllorin is too small about to Kano wink
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2007
Hmm to be safer price Cotonou so u add to Nigeria.LOl
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2007
The whole of Cotonou be like $200
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Coleslove: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2007
Gift - (Donation, Reward, Souvenir, ) I mean if i am to give someone a GIFT must such be dictated to me? This is a will-ful act? Its either i do it or not? I feel if the family is made and would not want to have surplus, or in another way, don't want excesses. Then its appropriate to say NO GIFT'S AT ALL!!! CASH/MATERIAL/KIND. Is it not better sounded that way. Why should they stir up controversies over what kinda gift they'll like. I still stand on my words. Its a fund raising occation PERIOD
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Coleslove: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

The whole of Cotonou be like $200

Willingly, that is being impressed by Omo Eko's family spread. I will donate my Step Fatherland land. Niger for d wedding. Free, at no cost. Return is at your own risk sha, for invited guests. I hope i didn't type this with d message lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by rexmaliik(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2007
r dey hungry couple? coz i see no reason why dey shld insist on cash alone. my country pple hw can do ?
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by osegwu(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2007
This is very interesting. So when they give him cash as present

what is he going to give them as souvenir? I hope it is still going

to be cash for if not it will be hypocrisy.

Still me
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by fromuk(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2007
somebody gives what he or she has and not what the reciver don,t have and if the reciever don,t appriciate a gift of 1 naira he won,t appricaite a 1 naira cash donation either.
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Seun(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2007
Giving a gift instead of cash, especially in this case, is an act of arrogance:
You are saying that what you want them to have is more important than what they want to have.
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2007
Very true. . lol
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Tornadoz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2007
This couple are like Lucy Gao the infamous

intern who invited her colleagues to her birthday party at the Ritz,

telling them what to wear, when to arrive, how to speak to the Ritz staff etc.

Tell them what you want to eat and drink as well
Don perignon is my weakness and would like it in front of my lobster,

or Kobe beef, foie gras and truffles on a truffled brioche bun .
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by bunmii(f): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2007
they probably need money to pay for the wedding. nutin wrong with that
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by Radiant(f): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2007
May I know why you give souvenirs at weddings and who came up with that trend? Someone!

Allow this couple to do their shyt plzzz! Jeeeez!
Re: They Want No Gifts At Their Wedding! by 9ja4eva: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2007
bunmii:

they probably need money to pay for the wedding. nutin wrong with that

LOL.Well dts another avenue for business oh. grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Beautiful Brides inTraditional Wedding Attires from Niger-Delta! / Thanks / Small Chops In Osogbo Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.