Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. (542 Views)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Watch out and take ur family to safety because as I write ,Boko haram is currently attacking Maiduguri with rocket launchers and serious gun fire
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
This people no dey tire?
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
My friends there angry
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by dangermouse(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
So sad.
Our security forces are busy running after senators and perceived opponents of the president while the country is being held hostage by insurgents at different fronts.
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by neonly: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Another tactic for d fulani AKA boko to help justify der brother bubu for withdrawing d crude money and avoid impeachment
Why now must they come out openly to attack were are wiser
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by IdeyFindWife: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
For a long time to come, life will never be the same in those environs again, spikes and backlashes are too be expected, regardless if the military's propaganda

They've done their best, most of any troops out there are of southern (east, west, south & mid-belt) origin blind by their oaths to the nation. Yet, they are dying and will keep dying.

That's a lesson to us all, sponsoring uncontrolled bush-burnings around your farm may mean the eventual loss of your yams!

Insurgencies like BH might have been birthed by politico-religious extremists seeking power but they also thrived on the wings of warped ethnocultural worldviews like we saw on display at the return of the Dapchi Girls

Rip to our kinsmen caught in the crossfire, get out of there. The rest of my furks go to those army guys and every non-indigene today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by flexxyworld(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please are you really sure of this your reportage
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by Jabioro: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
The most vunerable country on earth,porous when it comes to inteligence gathering and the worse leaders who care less.
Re: Live- Boko Haram Currently Launching A Serious Attack In Maiduguri. by Samunosuke(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Live from Damboa road here.
Saw people milling about on my way back from work. A CJTF vehicle on top speed almost hit a keke right in front of me. Made me realize this was the real deal. Dudes were running from the fight. Saw youths in the area arming themselves with guns, knives etc. Not sure why the military is flying jets and not helicopters for surveillance. A little calmer now though.

(1) (Reply)

. / Two Students Found Murdered At Their Hostel In South Africa (photos) / 3 Policemen Arrested For Playing Sports Bet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.