Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Acid Reflux /GERD - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acid Reflux /GERD (777 Views)

My Acid Reflux/Gerd Have Started Again / If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me / GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acid Reflux /GERD by Kauk: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
I just got diagnosed with acid reflux, I've been feeling the symptoms, from lump sensation in my throat to nausea and most times tight chest.

Please is there any lasting solution as I've been placed on antacid and it's not giving me any relief.

I have stopped taking carbonated drinks as I notice it triggers it.

I've been to two different hospitals already and no headway
Re: Acid Reflux /GERD by nwaanambra1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kauk:
I just got diagnosed with acid reflux, I've been feeling the symptoms, from lump sensation in my throat to nausea and most times tight chest.

Please is there any lasting solution as I've been placed on antacid and it's not giving me any relief.

I have stopped taking carbonated drinks as I notice it triggers it.

I've been to two different hospitals already and no headway

try this capsule

RABIKOL (Rabeprazole & domperidone)

take one in the morning and one in the night.
Re: Acid Reflux /GERD by Kauk: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
nwaanambra1:

try this capsule

RABIKOL (Rabeprazole & domperidone)

take one in the morning and one in the night.
Thanks
Re: Acid Reflux /GERD by Tonybod: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kauk:

Thanks
You can add antacid too.
Re: Acid Reflux /GERD by qwenu: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Try ask doctor on qwenu.com. There are doctors that answer questions and explain to you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Live A Healthy Life For Adult / Interesting Facts You Must Know About The Woman Clitoris / Death Will Be 'optional' And Ageing 'curable' By 2045, Say Genetic Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.