Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Some Ladies And Bad Makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Bad Makeup (513 Views)

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Bad Makeup by Kodiwithsauce: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
We agree! make up is amazing. I’d admire any woman that takes her time to look attractive every day. But can someone give me a good reason why a lady would decide to shave a perfectly normal eyebrow, and then choose to draw a fake one with a pencil? Like, your eyebrows are there for a reason, they make you look a little like a human being, don’t go looking like an alien by replacing them with a thinly drawn line. You should fill them rather if you’re that desperate to make them look sharp.

When makeup is applied by a professional, the result is most times magnificent, the before and after comparisons are jaw dropping. I am a huge fan of professional makeup artists on Instagram because of the comparison. Besides, if you have a really nice make up artistry page on Instagram, share in the comments, I’d like to check it out. However, on the other end of the spectrum is makeup applied by a lady who just doesn’t know when to quit, it is always applied in excess and the lady resembles a clown.

Another thing I observe when some ladies apply makeup is the poor choice of the tone, they select the wrong tone which is most times a far lighter one than their original skin tone. This gives the face a sharp contrast with the rest of the body. I don’t know if that’s the trend or something, but I don’t think I like it.

Makeup doesn’t really go well when the weather is hot or it’s rainy. Everything gets ruined when she begins to sweat and it gives this awfully dirty appearance. I don’t really know much about make up but y’all should find a solution to this.

Also another place I believe a lot of ladies get it wrong, is in the choice of lipstick and eyeliner colours, please leave the bold colour combinations to those that have mastered this art. Stick to simple colour choices. The pros may use glitters etc and the result will be outstanding, but you may not be successful if you tried to replicate their works.

Finally, I know that nowadays, people recommend taking bold steps in fashion, being creative, playing with colours etc. But I won’t recommend bold makeup ideas for everybody to explore and on every occasion. Stick to simple styles in school or at work and know what is alright for you. Nicki always looks fabulous in her bright colour combinations etc, but Nike might just look awful in them(bad joke)

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/04/26/everything-wrong-with-make-up/

Re: Some Ladies And Bad Makeup by uninvited: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Some Ladies And Bad Makeup by Bluezy13(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's alright... I understand...

You are confused.

(1) (Reply)

Single Girls Club / Shocking News ! See What Going On In Social Media / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.