Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (707571 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
daaz001:

Well we cant both deny that he is our client and I met him through you. Lobatan.

You no I still dey learn....I dey Primary One for this business. grin

When u dey share money, You call me? $1, u no give me... I wish u were in Nigeria and lock your ass up grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by daaz001: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionlee216:

When u dey share money, You call me? $1, u no give me... I wish u were in Nigeria and lock your ass up grin

Then they call for my guarantor and the name is well known. Simple as ABC.

cool
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
battousaiX:
Blessings G!
because this "elephant fight" go affect others o.

Las Las everybody go Dey alright grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
spartacus11:

Na dis type of business men i dey like, at least ur customers are confident that if something goes wrong, u won't push them off, but do the very best u can

Nice one Bro

Bros, wisdom is the principal thing. I value my rep/integrity more than anything. The Yorubas will say Ilesanmi san ju oye lo grin

11 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
wildchild1:
iPhone 6s is back again (but this time with a banger grin)

#DealAlert

8 pcs of Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB sealed wwu

TLC 68K

Hit me up if you're interested

SOLD OUT

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
I was able to read through every single message here... Thank God everything is resolved.

Personally, I think it's better that "change of ownership" before items arrive should be limited... When ownership has been changed, it's difficult to accept responsibility for any defect deal finder was not aware of... I always tell anyone buying from me, no change of ownership till items get here, the truth is deal hunters can't have 100% certainty on an item, it can never be possible to know about full functionality until its used/seen... So, it's good both parties shift ground in some cases.
I've refunded some people here before on issues that can never be known judging by description and cosmetic condition and at long I was able to sell to end users at the end...
The point is every business has is risk, so people shouldn't always believe a used phone will be totally neat cosmetically, and minor dents or few issues can be overlook... Serious issue (crack, audio, mic etc defect) should call for compromise on bought sides.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by daaz001: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
wildchild1:

4 sold, 4 left

I need all the 8 grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
chigozie391:

S8 duos?

Nope... Single SIM
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mixter(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
wildchild1:
Confession night grin
I get confession to make, but the matter is long gone and forgotten. However, good to know the matter has been resolved.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bobo65(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
fasa199:
Mint iphone 6 16GB needed already in Nigeria

Budget: not above 45k

Cc Stormyweather
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
daaz001:

I need all the 8 grin

Daddy they're yours already Sir grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
mixter:

I get confession to make, but the matter is long gone and forgotten. However, good to know the matter has been resolved.

It is well grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adecamp(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Royalty1(m): 4:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Abeg deal hunters, I need an iPhone 8 plus deal o.

Hit me if you have one
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
adecamp:
@ chisomk9 to be honest,I see your whatsapp stories and all and e clear say you hold bar well. This phone money is chin chin to you. Maybe you use the proceeds to fuel your cars grin . Na the same Lionlee(selective picker)wey dey pamper you dey give you voice now. And you na one of the biggest shareholder for him company o and this his "my thread". This life ehn. PS: Nobody should attack me, I'm just voicing my mind

Small pikin brain dey worry you.

Lionlee has even earned much respect for calling him out, notwithstanding he is one of his biggest client. At least he isn't like a typical Nigerian that would have looked the other way.

By the way, believe everything you see on social media at your own peril cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 6:24am On Mar 11, 2019
[s]Combo deal

Factory unlocked 6s 64gb rose gold
Factory unlocked 6 silver 16gb

90k tlc !!

[/s]

Sold !!!

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Osagiesamuel02(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Royalty1:
Abeg deal hunters, I need an iPhone 8 plus deal o.

Hit me if you have one

I have 8 plus gold 64 gb, already in naija
WhatsApp 09025824916
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2019
omicpet:
Combo deal

Factory unlocked 6s 64gb rose gold
Factory unlocked 6 silver 16gb

90k tlc !!

How much will u give me just the iPhone 6 16gb
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Maximatic(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Get your Original Romoss Powerbanks in all capacity

https://www.nairaland.com/5059793/romoss-power-bank-sense-8#76545776

Check signature
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Hello house,

How much is Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus in Nigeria Presently..?

Let's hear from you please.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kreamie(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2019
This has received no attention neither has it been sorted out. I’m looking to quietly having it sorted out.
Kreamie:
Mr Chisomk9

You sold a faulty laptop to me. The laptop in question is has a faulty battery (which isn’t the major concern), my major concern is the VGA issue the laptop has.

You posted a deal which I showed interest in, a MacBook Pro. I asked if there were any issues, you assured me you’d done your homework and all that sweet little nonsense which I fell for. On getting the laptop, I noticed the laptop didn’t power on and when it did, it tripped off on its own which immediately I knew wasn’t a good sign. I called you to let you know and you assured me there wasn’t any issue and that I should be patient.

I also called to let you know the laptop had a password which we sorted out almost immediately. Going forward, I noticed a quick drop in the battery’s charge during usage which wasn’t an issue to me as it’s an easy fix. My headache started when the laptop started tripping off in the presence of my buyer. I was so embarrassed. I powered off the laptop and took it to two apple laptop professionals at computer village, guys I’ve known for almost 10 years and they confirmed that it’s a VGA issue and it has no fix.

I messaged you about this when you posted two IPhone 8 deals which I bought off you but you just waved it off saying it was another transaction. I had been busy since then so I didn’t really have time for the laptop. I messaged you this evening about the laptop’s malfunction and a way forward and you sent a voice note cursing at me telling me I’m spewing rubbish. You were bragging, telling me phone biz isn’t the only thing you do and all of that.

That we’re all on NL trying to make crumbs off OfferUp doesn’t mean we don’t have day jobs you know? If I give you Mr ChisomK9 a full disclosure of who I am, I’m sure you’ll drop this your act but to what end? I paid 167k for this laptop and as a business man, I intended to make profit off of it but right now, the laptop is completely useless to me. It’s just there lying on my table gathering dust. Right now, I’m at a complete loss.

@daaz001 @lionlee216
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Phemmygbl(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2019
aywhy93:
Hello house,

350k on preorder with free wireless galaxy buds
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Phemmygbl:

350k on preorder with free wireless galaxy buds

Okay bro, but what if you want to buy it right away, no preorder.!
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Phemmygbl(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2019
aywhy93:

Okay bro, but what if you want to buy it right away, no preorder.!
it’ll still be around 350k without wireless buds
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Phemmygbl:
it’ll still be around 350k without wireless buds

Okay boss. Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2019
wildchild1:

Bros, wisdom is the principal thing. I value my rep/integrity more than anything. The Yorubas will say Ilesanmi san ju oye lo grin
arw you from Ekiti??
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tmogba4(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2019
aywhy93:
Hello house,

DM me and I'll show you how to pre-order it from glo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2019
tmogba4:
DM me and I'll show you how to pre-order it from glo

I'm not pre-ordering... I have one for sale right now, so I'm looking at the price tags and options of selling it. Maybe to post it here as a deal alert or just sell it to the real end users that are ready to pay without lowballing.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Kreamie:
This has received no attention neither has it been sorted out. I’m looking to quietly having it sorted out.
offered you 50k refund
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Kreamie:
offered you 50k refund you declined I can’t do 50 : 50 of 167k if you run a game on a laptop then it trips off how is it my fault

It’s been 3weeks sef or so you have even been bought like 2 items that were in Nigeria already from me after that , and you never talked about the issue after I gave you password of the MacBook up until yesterday ..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by larisdena(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
pls house i need US number to verify my offerup account.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kreamie(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Nope. Not going to accept it sir. It’s not as though I’m begging to be compensated. 50k of 167k? I’ve accepted that the deal is an outright loss.

How’s it your fault? I recall asking you if the laptop had any issues, you said it was pristine with all confidence. I have all the receipts bro. You want things to go down that way? It’s up to you.

Took this long cos ive been busy with other things. I actually have a job you know?
ChisomK9:
offered you 50k refund you declined I can’t do 50 : 50 of 167k if you run a game on a laptop then it trips off how is it my fault

It’s been 3weeks sef or so you have even been bought like 2 items that were in Nigeria already from me after that , and you never talked about the issue after I gave you password of the MacBook up until yesterday ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.