Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,414 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment (44704 Views)

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Senator Urhoghide Attacked Over Buhari's Impeachment Move, Police Beef Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by wink2015(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Impeaching Mr President will be mission impossible as the North will not take it from the South.

They will view it from a different angle in the sense that southerners are trying to push a northerners from the high office of President that Buhari is occupying.

The fallout of the crisis will be so unquantifiable.

IF THE SENATORS DARE TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI KILLINGS OF SOUTHERNERS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL START.

And if the south dare retaliate then the unimaginable will happen.

I just hope this senators that are dancing this impeachement candies tread softly.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by san316(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
iNSIGNIFICANT ZEROS. tHEIR PLANS HAVE HIT THE BRICK ALREADY

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by ogomsky: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Efforts in futility
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Suplexx: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
I read that the President has the constitutional right to do so if the budget for the year had not been passed.

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Myself2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
In the first picture, who has that evil face in the picture, is that not the thief who stole the mace
??
I thought he was suspended
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by drotba(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
kkboy:
Utazi Godfrey Chukwuka, Born in 1961 and graduated in 2003 = 42 years.

Does it matter ... .like seriously!!!
The man is leaving his dream and accomplished
what is more important?
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by authority2006(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Leboska:
God bless you all make it faster, any body who try to stop you may they die a gruesome dead. Amen

I think that death will start from Saraki which I know you wouldn't want to happen. See the quote below from Saraki on the floor of the senate:
“I don’t think this exercise is worth it because we endorsed it to the U.S Congress. It was after we agreed in September that the U.S government now went back to give approval to the Executive to pay to their own government so they can go ahead and sell this equipment to Nigeria".
DOA!
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Alanzazani: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Beface:
See the way Omo-Agege relaxed they look the senate president. This one go stubborn past Dino oo, know wonder Saraki just ignore the guy. He name they really follow am.
this is an old picture. Didi you watch plenary yesterday. Nigerians
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Beface(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Alanzazani:
this is an old picture. Didi you watch plenary yesterday. Nigerians
No, i did not watch it. Did you?
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Alanzazani: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Beface:
No, i did not watch it. Did you?
yes i did and it is on youtube. Omo-agege did not attend plenary
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Habibatuley23: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Not even in your wildest nightmare PMB can never b impeach mark my words Idiot fool,
When your pay master was galivating and wallowing in 8yrs even fight for more term and nothing good for record where is your sycophant stupid shit impeachment thought was?? Keep dreaming yu yer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by authority2006(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
wink2015:
Impeaching Mr President will be mission impossible as the North will not take it from the South.

They will view it from a different angle in the sense that southerners are trying to push a northerners from the high office of President that Buhari is occupying.

The fallout of the crisis will be so unquantifiable.

IF THE SENATORS DARE TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI KILLINGS OF SOUTHERNERS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL START.

And if the south dare retaliate then the unimaginable will happen.

I just hope this senators that are dancing this impeachement candies tread softly.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

You're not totally off but just that they didn't see it as north vs south, rather they see it as PDP vs APC. See the quote below:

Abu Ibrahim (Katsina-APC), accused senators of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of conspiring to impeach Mr Buhari.
He justified the president’s decision to make the withdrawal on precedence.
“He took action based on national interest, that’s why he authorised this payment. As far as I’m concerened, this is the first time that money drawn from excess crude oil account is being brought to the National Assembly. Since they begin to operate this account, I have never seen any expenditure that was brought here for approval.

“N17.7 billion was drawn by (ex-President) Obasanjo to pay the Paris Club without National Assembly approval. Obasanjo left N9.3 billion in excess crude account but former President Goodluck Jonathan …the money with no recourse to the National Assembly. The account was increased to over N20 billion in 2008 and decreased to less than N4 billion by Jonathan in 2010. It never came to National Assembly for approval.

“N2 billion was used by the previous PDP administration to fight Boko Haram in 2014. Governor Godswill Akpabio was the one who moved the motion at the National Economic Council to get the money. N5 billion was taken for power generation, funding was also sourced for Niger Delta, the same process was not taken by (ex-President Yar’ adua). It was later taken to the National Assembly and it was approved.
“This is a PDP conspiracy. I will like PDP to tell us which of their governors has taken the money released from excess crude oil account to the state assembly for approval. If this is a PDP conspiracy to tarnish the image of Muhammadu Buhari, they will not be able to do it because we are coming out with figures.”

Even if they see it as south vs north, it still can't sail through because, north still have the majority.
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by SoaringLife01: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Are they better?
In politics,the act of sabotage is a recurrent decimal.It will not be a surprise that this recurring Fulani herdsmen attacks is the handiwork of the enemies of Nigerian state who don't want PMB back.
Let's face the fact,PDP as a party messed up this country.
Nigeria's problem is bigger than all of us.So unfortunate that we find ourselves in this mess.No true patriotism from the small to the big.
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Alanzazani: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Myself2 post=67074168]In the first picture, who has that evil face in the picture, is that not the thief who stole the mace
??
I thought he was suspended.

we should make an effort to get facts right before taking a stand or forming an opinion. Omo-agege wasnt at plenary yesterday. This picture was just meant to show the senator

1 Like

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by 02Kebreal(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
SINATORS,DO YOU WANT TO IMPEACH BUHARI
IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Anslemchiboy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
The budget had been sent to the National Assembly since early November and we are approaching may, 6 months now nothing has been said or done to it and you still want the same executive to send purchase of military aircraft proposal to them again so that it will stay a lengthy period before those joker will have as legislators will approve it .with the kind of security shallenges will have, I'm full support of the president on this one#

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Beface(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Alanzazani:

yes i did and it is on youtube. Omo-agege did not attend plenary
OK I will search for it. Thanks
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by maestroferddi: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dede Senator Utazi, more powers to your elbows!

You cant be found in the gathering of cowards...
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Mitsurugi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
asksteve:
So it took a pharmacist to call out the guts of those that claim they know the law like the back of their hand.
N we have countless lawyers in that house.
What a shame to the legal profession.

Did you REALLY, REALLY take out time to also check Senator Chukwuka Utazi's profession? I mean the second person who moved for the impeachment, whose profile is also aforementioned copiously. Just asking. grin
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Mitsurugi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
decatalyst:

Docile lawyers, you mean?

Follow, follow. Read what I wrote above. grin
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by dennisworld1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Shey dem suspend omoagege
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Almaiga: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Robish, all of them na IPOB's members. None of the Northan Senators supports this, cause they know the implication.
PMB is an un-impeachable President. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by dheilaw1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fesomu:
Do u even know what it takes to impeach a sitting president?? No you don't because you are intellectually lazy. Again, Buhari crime( withdrawal from ECA without BASS approval)was committed under Jonathan and nobody talked about impeachment. Do u know when I got to know Igbos are obsessed with Buhari? It was when they started supporting this shiite leader. Don't come here to bore us with your piss of shit comments,get your pvc and vote against him if that's what you want
bros why don't you just sit back, relax and watch the pigs and dogs rant here for. nothing... let us how they can send buhari back to daura with this level of their stupidity.. useless chest beaters beating their bony chests for nothing. impeachment koo enrolment nii
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Azam101: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ipob
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by seunfape(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
ok i have seen the mad man but he will not succed
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Holak: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
kkboy:
Utazi Godfrey Chukwuka, Born in 1961 and graduated in 2003 = 42 years.

Everybody's journey in life may not be the same. He may have been working with other certificates before the Bachelor degree. He graduated at 42 and is a senator now. It doesn't really matter
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by kmaster007: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
am not in support frm buhari impeachment. if dey impeach him who is d better president. dis senators re d prblm of dis country
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by grandeoj09(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
I suspect his credentials , born in 1961 graduated in 2003. Maybe he makes money before he went back to school .
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by uba1991: 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
ussual chest beaters,try dat rubbish and see.then u ll know dat the name BUHARI is a generational conviction and belief
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by CSTR1003: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Almaiga:
Robish, all of them na IPOB's members. None of the Northan Senators supports this, cause they know the implication.
PMB is an un-impeachable President. grin grin.
In other words, only the IPOB senators are truly independent.

The rest of your almajiri senators are lackeys of the Fulani mafia. And you expect them to develop the north or even Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by opribo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
If the actions taken by bubu were done by GEJ would there be peace, the answer is NO, so why then should it be ok now.

It seems some people have arrogated to themselves as the owners of this entity called Nigeria.
A determined effort to restructure this nation is a must do to save her now.
Re: Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment by Almaiga: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSTR1003:

In other words, only the IPOB senators are truly independent.

The rest of your almajiri senators are lackeys of the Fulani mafia. And you expect them to develop the north or even Nigeria?
In other words, PMB can never be impeached. No matter how hard IPOB/BIAFRAN Senators try. If you doubt me, tell all your Senators that ,
i dare them to impeach my President. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.