Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,857 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed (13029 Views)

US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Belgium-nigeria Relations Have Intensified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
calaway:
What Trump thinks about Buhari and his government is penned down in the US Human rights report released 5 days ago. Also the newly appointed US ambassador to Germany hold a popular impression.

Propaganda is futile.

Even $496 cannot change their thoughts ..

Propaganda is truly an error in futurity
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by 2016v2017: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
itycyril:
I do not have issues with the invitation.

My worry is the outcome of his visit.

It would be best we manage our already battered international image than have him destroy it totally.
he will tell them that all the youths and PDP members have HIV, grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by Sirpaul(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
must you lie @ all intervals
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by 2016v2017: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mayydayy:
There is nothing lie Mohammed and his cohorts can do to sell buhari to us again.
Buhari is a market that has demarketed itself.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by phantom24: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Trump wants to ask buhari why he Stold Nigeria's money to come nd buy jets in his country. While people r dying of hunger in the country.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by mathinips(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Let pray for our President oo so that he will no go there and misyarn about Nigerian youth again.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by okolet(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
#OperationCowDance2 awaits you there cheesy

1 Like

Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
It takes a mumu to think invitation means good standing with America:
1. Trump gives no damn about no one or any nation, he is a man on a mission and because Buhari will be meeting with him doesn't stop him from calling Buhari a goat tomorrow
2. It is interesting that Buhari could tell America the achievement of his regime and yet Nigerians can't point to one thing that the dude has achieved or something to show for his years in office
3. Promises upon promises
4. I hope the youth will now wake up and send all these old people out of the office come 2019

Although, the question now is - - - ARE THE YOUTH ANY BETTER?

1 Like

Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
mathinips:
Let pray for our President oo so that he will no go there and misyarn about Nigerian youth again.

Prayer is a waste of time on this issue, let the youth wake up and notice how they are being used . . . And let them show too that they are ready to be passed to the baton of leadership
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Let me carve out and design another lie for these youths grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by luckysmills: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
This man is useless oooooo.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by calaway: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by themayor4542(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
I think every Nigerian should hold their breath and hope the embarrassments that will proceed this visit will be negligible. I mean when was the last time our president visit foreign lands without embarrassing the nation? We can only hope and pray.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by mpowa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Proof that Nigeria is the mumu country they want to use it's head to Make Sweet money! for the US.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by Burgerlomo: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
He's going there to get the bashing of his life. cool
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by hacunamatata: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=three post=67074897].

Some more Lai.... grin

D guy don carry im parole go America grin

LAI deserves some ACCOLADES!

He's WORLDWIDE!!

He's paid his DUES

NICCUR!

Lai mum has a problem of telling the truth
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by mbos: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
he was summoned not invited
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by whitebeard(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by mbos: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
mathinips:

He will be arrested for war crime

1 Like

Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by drchuks1234(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Let watch and see nah, buhari is going to blast naija once more
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by mathinips(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
mbos:

He will be arrested for war crime

Haba why? Trump just want to advice him not to contest come 2019
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by mathinips(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fhemmmy:
It takes a mumu to think invitation means good standing with America:
1. Trump gives no damn about no one or any nation, he is a man on a mission and because Buhari will be meeting with him doesn't stop him from calling Buhari a goat tomorrow
2. It is interesting that Buhari could tell America the achievement of his regime and yet Nigerians can't point to one thing that the dude has achieved or something to show for his years in office
3. Promises upon promises
4. I hope the youth will now wake up and send all these old people out of the office come 2019

Although, the question now is - - - ARE THE YOUTH ANY BETTER?

My brother can you name the Youths that you felt can take over from Bubu
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by AFONJACOW(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
can the invitation stop the killing in Benue these people the only thing that matters most to them is milking of Nigeria resources...
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by GuntersChain(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lai at it again. He never fails to dissappoint.

Obama told jona to legailse gay marriage before jona lost. Now teresa tell buhari to legailse gay marriage. May be it's just coincidence. As if africa problem is gay marriage. Lets watch and see how 2019 will be.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by TrueLEADER: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sonbory get a tape and cover buhari's mouth, else he says thrash again.......
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by truthstands12: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Don't be deceived Mr Lie. Trump knows you voted against US on the issue of declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He also knows you people supported Hillary Clinton during the 2016 US presidential election. Trump is a smart guy. If you like, go their with empty heads, disgrace will be your second name. Have you forgotten how he praises some of his cabinet members only to be sacked the following day. Rex tillerson you are referring to, was he not sacked after visiting Nigeria? Do you people think that He doesn't know about the killings in Nigeria?
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by blackgold2018(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
I agree that America is great but must it be celebrated that PMB got invited to the white house. Slaves like Lai celebrate such. I'l be more happy one day a Nigerian President turned down a white house invitation.
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by Lilcentt(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Aja d traveller. He will never say e is busy. He go run go. Y can't trump come himself? That is because our shithole leader na Waka Waka
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by sharpwriter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
Abeg, they should not allow him to face press because those people can easily confuse his little brain with questions. tongue

Dont say i didnt say it on time because i notice that microphone do confuse him, unless they will write down for him what to say grin

If Christiana Ampour of CNN catches him na die grin that woman can ask question cool

My brother, you have said it all. This is my own concern. I was so proud of Macron when he faced interviews from press together with Trump and I knew our Buhari can't answer questions like that. Just know that if he faces those people, na another calamity grin
Re: PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed by sharpwriter(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bsingle:
Please, as you're planing to go, don't disgrace us.

He surely will! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo APC Demands Okorocha's Suspension Over Anti-Party Activities / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / Ude Oko Chukwu Bags Ph.D In Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.