Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Will It Be A Welcome Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will It Be A Welcome Idea? (699 Views)

What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. / How To Break A Spell Casted On A Girl By Aboki , Any Idea Pls? / American Gay Couple Shaun T & Scott Blokker Welcome Twin Boys Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by PureWays(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I've had this thought for quite a while now. One can't help but notice that everything is changing.
Most women are embracing feminism, and despite all that, the issue of rape hasn't reduced.
So, I thought to myself, what if scientist create a drug that reduces the libido of men to about 15%, that is, any man that uses this drug won't have much of sexual urge issues.

This drug will be designed to make men focus, concentrate and reduce sexual immoralities.

If this drug is introduced to the world, will it be a welcome idea, especially to the female folks?

Knowing that this will make all men very difficult to manipulate and make them not to give any leniency to the female folks in anything that they both struggle to achieve?

What do y'all think?
Re: Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by austyn0(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Brother, without any drug, I can PERFECTLY control my Ngolo Kante,,so rapu okwu... Some niggies just lack self control, it is something you build from little...
Re: Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by PureWays(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
austyn0:
Brother, without any drug, I can PERFECTLY control my Ngolo Kante,,so rapu okwu... Some niggies just lack self control, it is something you build from little...
Okay brother, I get you. How many of men like you donwe have around? Even the ones that you so much respect have fallen to lust.
Re: Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by myself13: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
females will avoid this thread like plague.
Re: Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by PureWays(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
myself13:
females will avoid this thread like plague.
If what they've been spreading online is true, then, they should embrace it.
Re: Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by austyn0(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2018
PureWays:
Okay brother, I get you. How many of men like you donwe have around? Even the ones that you so much respect have fallen to lust.

That goes without doubt though..
Re: Will It Be A Welcome Idea? by PureWays(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
austyn0:
That goes without doubt though..
Yeah bro

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Samsu Oil At Cheap Rate, Lagos Only / My Adventure With A Local Herb Seller / How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.