Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,829 members, 7,930,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before (827 Views)

Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / Oluwafemi Adedairo Has Won The World Mathematics Team Challenge For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by Mrukk: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls I will like to know the processes involve
Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by kolladey(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mrukk:
Pls I will like to know the processes involve
Assalam alaikum!
I can see your conversation through this thread (Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P...)
My sister, In Sha Allah all our hearts desire will be granted.
As regards your thread topic, I know that my response is somehow late but I can still make some useful points that can help you in another area.
Last year I applied for Masters scholarship by Government of China through African Union, maybe that was the same scholarship you referred to. But I didn't get reply from AU and from the thread created here about the scholarship,is like nobody was contacted, maybe the scholarship was cancelled,though I might not be accurately correct about my conclusion.
My Sister, i don't know the course you studied in your undergraduate, but if it is Engineering or Science, and you graduated with Second Class Upper, you can try PTDF overseas scholarship, In Sha Allah, you will be successful.
I can notify you when the application is out if you don't mind.
I sent you PM.

2 Likes

Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by Mrukk: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
kolladey:

Assalam alaikum!
I can see your conversation through this thread (Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P...)
My sister, In Sha Allah all our hearts desire will be granted.
As regards your thread topic, I know that my response is somehow late but I can still make some useful points that can help you in another area.
Last year I applied for Masters scholarship by Government of China through African Union, maybe that was the same scholarship you referred to. But I didn't get reply from AU and from the thread created here about the scholarship,is like nobody was contacted, maybe the scholarship was cancelled,though I might not be accurately correct about my conclusion.
My Sister, i don't know the course you studied in your undergraduate, but if it is Engineering or Science, and you graduated with Second Class Upper, you can try PTDF overseas scholarship, In Sha Allah, you can be successful.
I can notify you when the application is out if you don't mind.
I sent you PM.

Walaykumsalam .Thank you very much. I studied microbiology, so I am not qualified to apply.
Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by kolladey(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mrukk:
Walaykumsalam .Thank you very much. I studied microbiology, so I am not qualified to apply.
You are qualified. You can apply to any environmental or public health course.
I will check the PTDF courses for you because they do have selected courses they normally advertise,then u can choose from it.
I can't find the courses on PTDF website again but I am sure you are qualified. And is likely they add to the courses this year.
My Sister, I will advice you to apply and the application is free.
The beauty of the scholarship is that the final successful candidates are usually on per state, that means you are only competing with candidates from your state.
Last year own was five candidates per state.
U are from which state?

Modified!!

1 Like

Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by Mrukk: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2019
kolladey:

You are qualified. You can apply to any environmental or public health course.
I will check the PTDF courses for you because they do have selected courses they normally advertise,then u can choose from it.
I can't find the courses on PTDF website again but I am sure you are qualified. And is likely they add to the courses this year.
My Sister, I will advice you to apply and the application is free.
The beauty of the scholarship is that the final successful candidates are usually on per state, that means you are only competing with candidates from your state.
Last year own was five candidates per state.
U are from which state?

Modified!!

Thanks so much bro, actually am almost done with my masters here in Nigeria have finish the course work, currently on project but InshaAllah I will still contact you if I need any help in the future
Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by kolladey(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2019
Mrukk:
Thanks so much bro, actually am almost done with my masters here in Nigeria have finish the course work, currently on project but InshaAllah I will still contact you if I need any help in the future
Wow! Nice to hear this. Wishing you outstanding success in your Masters and all your ways.
Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by Mrukk: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2019
kolladey:

Wow! Nice to hear this. Wishing you outstanding success in your Masters and all your ways.
Thanks I really appreciate
Re: WHO HAS WON The African Union Scholarship Before by kolladey(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Mrukk:
Thanks I really appreciate
Assalam alaikum.
How are you doing?
This year PTDF (Msc and PhD)overseas scholarship application is out, you can apply for your PhD.
https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/guidelines.
How to apply:
https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/how-to-apply

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: University Of The People Online Tuition Free Degrees / ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG And ASUU To Meet Again On Monday / Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti FEDPOLYADO) Post-utme Screening Form For 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.