Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Known General Overseer Of A Church Asked His Office Workers To Swear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Known General Overseer Of A Church Asked His Office Workers To Swear (350 Views)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Known General Overseer Of A Church Asked His Office Workers To Swear by DredDaJarH: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
VOW OF INTEGRITY AND FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY (VOIFA)

The vow is necessary to enhance your righteousness and make sure you get to heaven. It would protect you and ensure inner peace in the course of your duty.

It is as follows:

I ___________________________ promise before God the Father Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and the General Pastor that I would not be involved in any fraud, financial mismanagement or crime and any form of financial manipulation and dishonesty.

I make a vow before God that living in honesty and integrity, all the blessing in Deuteronomy 28 shall be mine and would follow me till the end of my life.

I also agree before God and demons; not to do anything that will attract curses of Deut 28:14 and Deut 27:13 on my life.

I confess with my mouth that all the blessing of Deut 28:1 – 14 shall be mine, they shall overshadow me and my family in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, but if I default all the curses of Deut 28:14 – 68 shall come upon me and my family in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I am sure that no curse shall come upon me while I work in ........................, I will be true to integrity and financial probity.

So help me God.

Name: ______________________

Signature: ___________________ Signature of General Pastor

Date: _______________________ _______________________

I also authorize the General Pastor to prosecute me to the full extent of the law if I am caught in any financial or moral malpractices..

DO YOU THINK THE ABOVE IS BIBLICAL AND GODLY
Re: Known General Overseer Of A Church Asked His Office Workers To Swear by Baawaa(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
I also agree before God and demons; not to do anything that will attract curses of Deut 28:14 and Deut 27:13 on my life.
No be small thing oo grin grin grin angry
Re: Known General Overseer Of A Church Asked His Office Workers To Swear by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Before God and demons. lool!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/18 / Glory Summit 2018 / Billyonaire Please Come Back Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.