Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

When Will The Property Market Crash - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When Will The Property Market Crash (502 Views)

Abuja Property Market Set For Boom With New Lawmakers, Politicians / The Property Business Is A Business That Brings Both The Poor And The Rich Toget / Introducing The Property Concession Company (Investment Concessioning Experts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Property Market Crash by oluwabamis(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2010
Im really thinking of a glut in the property market, since economics theory says that no market goes on forever, there must be a break one way or the other. im of the opinion that within the next 5 years we could actually have a serious burst in this sector. this break is long overdue.
im not a doom's day prophet but its a possibility. Dont be caught unawares
Re: When Will The Property Market Crash by Pamperme: 5:39pm On May 18, 2010
in as much as i dont want to wish people especially investors bad things, i quite agree with u. i was discussing this with a friend over the weekend and he totally disagree. Now that the Banks are going down with so much debt and debtors not paying back, some are already retrenching and cutting salaries. Sooner or later, it will affect the Property Market.
Re: When Will The Property Market Crash by Bluemoon1(f): 8:42pm On May 18, 2010
I doubt property market will ever crash
Re: When Will The Property Market Crash by oluwabamis(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2010
To support my theory, just look at the volume of properties on offer every week (very high), and their exorbitant prices, couple with the high rate of unemployment and problems of the banking sector, Lots of property owners will be forced to crash their prices when cash crunch sets in. It may not happen this year or next, but dont rule it out

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self At Aladelola Str., Ketu / A Plot Of Land <fenced> Next To Fedex Estate Sangotedo For Sale @ 5m / Project Financing For Developers To The Tune Of N1bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.