Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

P.h.'s Next Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P.h.'s Next Artist (828 Views)

Nigerian Artists And International Collabos : What ’s Next ? | By @ Omojuwa / Download Latest P.h Hit Single And Be Short Listed To Win 5,ooodollars / H.s Exclusive: Awilo Longomba Feat.terry G & Timaya – Brukutu(+ Link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.h.'s Next Artist by bennsul(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
Okay somehow everyone on naira land seems to claim located outside the country, well this one is for real naija guys based back here in P.H

I happen to be on the stables of a new record label conming up in PH soon, "6point records" and whats more coming out with a bang with three cool artist "VIMIK" "HEAVY D" and a joker still in the cooler, not to mention a collaboration with P.H. next coming sensation MI2 with his debut album "i believe"

stay tuned on this page if you want to get a step ahead

and if you want to be P.H.'s next artist, well maybe i am the guy you need to get addicted to.
Re: P.h.'s Next Artist by naijacutee(f): 2:50am On Mar 16, 2007
Any free music samples or myspace page?
Re: P.h.'s Next Artist by PoDeep(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2007
There's already been a 'HEAVY D' in music. Is it so hard to craft ur own names out rather than . . . . . . . . . . . .COPY??!!
Re: P.h.'s Next Artist by bennsul(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2007
Po Deep? uhnm, so how deep is your mind? thats the probs with growing in naija, its not about the name, its about the product, show me your stuff in the market and i'll agree you should talk, or else, just listen, there's always space for spectators.

(1) (Reply)

Star Quest / Bbc Radio 1 Extra / Alexandra Burke _vs Brandy Norwood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.