Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,130 members, 7,977,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

The 7 Other Boyfriends Your Girlfriend Has - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Other Boyfriends Your Girlfriend Has (635 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Other Boyfriends Your Girlfriend Has by Kodiwithsauce: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is going to come as a shocker to guys who think they were the only ones dating their current girlfriend. Sorry bro, now you know that you are part of a team of brothers because there are probably six other guys who get almost the same access you have to the same girl. Don’t feel bad, you’re doing the same too. So who are your competition.

1. The one who is like a brother to her
I have heard this so many times that I have lost count. I have also played the “like a brother” role to a lot of girls I am sure not related to and I can confidently tell you that I got a taste of what a brother wouldn’t even imagine getting. So the next time a girl you like gives you the ”you’re like a brother to me” punchline, give her a hug and whisper in her ears ”you’re like a sister to me.

2. The automated teller machine
Another position that I won’t deny to have filled is the atm guy, every guy gets to be the atm dude, it doesn’t really matter if you’re broke, some girls just have advanced skills in extortion.

3. The escape
There is at least one guy in every girl’s life she calls when she needs to take her mind off things, just one phone call and he’s ready, nothing serious just physical. You have probably had a fight with your girl and when you tried to call her, the phone was switched off. Sorry bro, she was with me.

4. The honorary husband of work or school
I don’t think I need to elaborate on this role because we’ve all been there. Feeling important but silly as we enjoy benefits which we have not earned.

5. The brother in the lord
They definitely attend the same church, dude might be the pastor or choirmaster or just an usher, one week they are attending night vigil, the next week you hear they are dating, can someone tell me what happened. The upside for you dude is that you have got a free pass to the cookie jar because who is she going to report you to when you mess up. Daddy GO?

6. The one
She has randomly brought up the marriage talk to this guy several times, subtle questions and marriage hints. Dude is in every picture on her instagram, she goes over to cook and clean for him, lent him money several times without asking for it back, the sad part is that she’s not even main girlfriend of the guy

7. The guy she’s curving now but she’ll still date.

This brother is eagerly waiting on the sidelines to assume any of the afore mentioned roles as soon as there is a vacancy.
Sorry dude, we are replaceable.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/
Re: The 7 Other Boyfriends Your Girlfriend Has by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided

Category 3 and 7

Re: The 7 Other Boyfriends Your Girlfriend Has by lovelylad: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
LiKE for Agree
Share for Disagree

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 7 Other Boyfriends Your Girlfriend Has by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
lovelylad:
LiKE for Agree
Share for Disagree

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate / What An Iconic Name: Ezediego1 ( photo) / VIDEO: See How Police IG Makes Public Blunder During Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.