Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (49682 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
AFONJACOW:
nwanyi nanka get the handler of that account used to spread this rumor, cut of her/his private part and use it to cook ofe egusi for me , I will eat

Vampire!

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
wicked people ,they want to kill her career embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by nneejima(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you are in a school environment and knows how to use your culinary well your food no go reach ground because everybody loves eating better food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

What has that got to do with my comment? Another m*oron! Get out!

3 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
hostine316:

Na that medication go kee you
Lol���������, guy you wicked oooo...
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
2sexycom:
Enemy of progress. That is how I was telling a friend that a new meat seller in the area is really making lots of money. The next thing he would say is that it is not ordinary because the seller is using juju... i quick reprimanded him to stop it.

Knowing the basic of business operation alone, i could see why the guy is making money. his location is very perfect and there is little to no competition in that location.
We Nigerians have this “you must suffer” mentality .

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by pretty16(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:
but she cant finish 3 coolers of Rice b4 2pm every day if jazz is not involved...

please dont mention me Oooo... i am on Medication

Really? In a tertiary Institution where u have a lot of students and lecturers? Haba! 3 coolers self is too small when people are hungry.

4 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
As long as the food is "delicious", if my mamaput woman likes she can use mortuary water mixed with menstruation water with some spiritual spices I DONT CARE!!! That is how people were saying my mamaput woman has locked me inside cupboard just because i bought her microwave, gas cooker, fridge and i carry her to the market some weekends when i am free....... angry
Ha!
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by prince049(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
scholes23:
for animal like u
Chineke!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by nerd51(f): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
ultimate77:
And that's how my mum sells her food befor other food seller finishes.. She was nikenamed "nwanyi ofe akwu" my mum I know cooks like she was born with it, as a matter of fact all of us in my house cook very well. I was in pH one day when my younger one called me and told me that some other food sellers accused my mum of washing her pv part and cook with the water... I just brushed up, left for Imo state... The next morning I asked her who those people were, she refused to tell me cos she knows I mistake them Provide evidence.

I held her wheel barrow that she won't go unless she told me who and who, she mentioned two and I went in search for them.. I got them arrested and demanded they prove my mum does what they claimed... Story short, they had to pay for image deformation... Rubbish...

That's how women who don't know how to cook will go about tarnishing others image..

People can be very sick in the brain Sha.

Nice thing you did

3 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:
what is Mortuary Water....?
borehole water.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by davidnazee: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
As long as the food is "delicious", if my mamaput woman likes she can use mortuary water mixed with menstruation water with some spiritual spices I DONT CARE!!! That is how people were saying my mamaput woman has locked me inside cupboard just because i bought her microwave, gas cooker, fridge and i carry her to the market some weekends when i am free....... angry

Really?? Only you buy microwave, gas cooker fridge and drive her about.. guy she really lock you somewhere

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
you can say that again..IRESI AYAMASE make sense die..but its been a while since i last ate her food..from an ilishan indigene
YorubaAssasin:
Tears sha... Wetin concern me, as long as I enjoy am.. grin

For Ikenne, Remo... No food sweet pass Iya Wosila rice and ayamase with ponmo.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2018
For those of you who don't know, mortuary water contains a very poisonous chemical called that is used to preserve dead bodies called "formalin" it is used to kill any form of bacteria/parasites and is very capable of killing a human being within minutes of ingestion, small drops of that thing is used in making a whole basin of liquid soap cos of how dangerous it is.. Whoever accused that woman is a very heartless fellow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by LivelyB: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Omi iwe oku.( Water wey them take bathe corpse) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
justtoodark:
what is Mortuary Water....?
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by LivelyB: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2018
No be small thing walai..
davidnazee:

Really?? Only you buy microwave, gas cooker fridge and drive her about.. guy she really lock you somewhere
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by justtoodark: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2018
LivelyB:
Omi iwe oku.( Water wey them take bathe corpse) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why should she use that when you can get water from borehole for free....??
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by justtoodark: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2018
it seems they dont like this woman....thats a crazy lie....
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2018
saheedbadmus:
you can say that again..IRESI AYAMASE make sense die..but its been a while since i last ate her food..from an ilishan indigene

Ha, alaye mi... Ijebu re'wa! cool Wa sherey joor.

Na sooo. Na secondary school days be dat. We dey run commot for campus sneak into Ikenne town just cuz of am ooo. Even when I moved back to Lasgidi... no ayamase fit compare, I swear.

Whatever she dey put for inside... I no care at all as long as I chop my money's worth.. grin
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by justtoodark: 12:16am On Apr 28, 2018
or they mean because its from borehole na corpse water....??

i dont get it.... undecided
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2018
northvietnam:
but she cant finish 3 coolers of Rice b4 2pm every day if jazz is not involved...

please dont mention me Oooo... i am on Medication
hahahah, I will mention you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2018
For her to finish three coolers before 2pm means her food is very outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by focus7: 1:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Igbos and wickedness and still they are quick to tag others for the same evil that is most rampant among them. How can you be so evil to destroy another person's reputation for envy.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 2:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Envious people. PHD.

Nigerians and Pull her down syndrome.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:18am On Apr 28, 2018
To even think this sort of thing is happening in what should be an educational establishment involving folks who should have an iota of intelligence is really sad. Shows most are only after the certificates and not the values they represent.

As for the lady in question she lacks the fundamental knowledge of life and enterprise. One cardinal rule of both is. Success is a journey, not a destination. Most feel it is a ladder, the top of which is a plateau of peace, solace, pride and the sense of conquest...then they fall off because they quit moving to take the view.

The moment she began to dominate she should have realised the next battle lines and began making preparations and taking steps to "change gear', 'move to the next level', using the same principles described that have brought her success but with enhanced inputs.

She should have begun investing in the next level of similar business where her competitors are 'bigger', not smaller than her so that she will be given the elbow room to grow and be established unnoticed.

The summary is that what she experiences is common in every field of enterprise. I've heard stories in every business field from lowly barbers' and ladies salons to our mighty GSM networks. Competition sometimes brings out the beasts in man. I've experienced it personally growing in business for years. Never remain static. The moment the engine of your business reaches maximum revolutions, to prevent the disintegration of the system, change gears. There is a finite amount of value you can milk from every opportunity, market, clientele, location, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Not mortuary water is cemetery water.One lazy person spun one fable and people follow in peddling unfounded and malious rumour.Idleness ruins life.Please l need a plate of rice with beans garnished with esewu.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Na so wen person they suffer nobody go look e face talk more of to help. But wen u blow like trumpet, den begin jealous call u names like yahoo yahoo, ogboni. Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Eduboy1990: 5:52am On Apr 28, 2018
GraGra247:
She might be innocent but some people actually do worse than that to gain diabolically acquired patronage.

I will continue eating nwanyi nanka food
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Eduboy1990: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2018
I will eat her every day
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by obijelo(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2018
By any reason your mouth come in contact with mortuary water you are gone, that is if is true so many person would have loss their life as a result of such action. Your worse enemy is your neighbor who sell the same things with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2018
montero4:

For school environment with students in session?

I wa going to ask the idiot same question

My mum used to sell 5-8 bags of rice, 2 bags of beans and several food stuff in large quantity in just one week even though we stayed within the barracks which is secluded from the outside environment but people still came from far to buy cos she used the very tactics this woman is using

sell on credit to those you know will always pay

Be friendly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video / Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.