Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (62904 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Uti: Jesus Will Be Disappointed On Nigerian Christians Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
prodigyhenry:

is this a joke?, Kanye the GOAT?, he isn't even the Greatest rapper of all time. when there is Eminem, Jay z, lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, jcole, 2pac, bigL, big pun, biggie and the rest. even ice cube was a better rapper than Kanye. if Na joke stop am abeg

the GOAT is still MJ or maley

Please sir, don't you ever in your life place 2Pac, BIG, Big Pun & Big L in the same sentence.

As Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, JCole and whatever idiotic clowns your single digit IQ brain listens to nowadays else I'll track you down & kill you.

Yes. This is a threat.

You can call the mods to ban me but I'm monitorin' you henceforth.

You must be very stupid to consider Lil Wayne in the same bracket as 2Pac.

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by troublemakea(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
vickzdvipe:
Kanye is a fool, supporting Trump when it's clear Trump is a Nazi-Racist. I'd unfollow if I were a follower.

who cares undecided even your compound mates hardly knows you let alone some sort of twitter while the spelling of "America" is more useful than you n ur ancestors

the dungeon is ur place man lock urself in nd never come out

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by babadee1(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2018
tolexy007:
who cares?....Only the enemy of American will hate Trump at this moment.

Trump is the enemy of America at this moment. Many people are just too blind to see what is happening directly in front of them.

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Amirullaha(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2018
kinkybunny:

mumu
This is my answer to your abuse!!!
The sad fact!!!

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by SmartPolician: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2018
authority2006:

We thank God that we're even hearing noises these days. Some people and their party spent 16 years in ASO Rock, we didn't hear anything and people like you preferred them to continue. Is that not an irony?

No, sir. My point is: you can fight corruption with intelligence not media noise.

I can never encourage corruption in my life

But Buhari isn't an intelligent man, I am afraid

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2018
braine:

LAW 10 of the book 48 Laws of Power says -"INFECTION: AVOID THE UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY"

Kanye West did not apply such wisdom here.

Edit: just for those quoting and misinterpreting me, we all know Trump seems to be quite unhappy and unlucky (with people especially non-whites, even tho he is POTUS) and we all know how we feel about him.

It's like Davido or Wizkid trying to associate with Buhari right now, you know it's suicidal.
So now that Twitter has clarified that nothing like this happened what's it thought now?
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by otipoju(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:
Trump is a bold president and Caucasians are loving him for that.

In a few months in office, Trump has created 5 million jobs with tax cut policy and deporting many illegal immigrants. It's harder to enter the US now more than any other time in recent history. If you doubt me go to the embassy in Abuja and know how far grin

He's bold enough to rescind treaties which don't favor the US

Bold enough to strike Syria and initiated a process that will lead to disarming the ruthless north Korean leader aka the little rocket man. grin

Sent over 26 Russian diplomats home - as never done in the US history

Fires his disloyal staff on Twitter like Rex Tilerson grin

Had the guts to not only declare Jerusalem capital of Israel, but he will personally go to commission the US embassy in Jerusalem while the rest of the world keeps ranting.

Calls CNN fake news agency grin

Unlike the dullard we have in Aso Rock, Trump slashed the cost of building a US embassy in Jerusalem from $1 billion to $400m without making noise about fighting Kwarupshion grin

The part I like the most is that he calls the democrats, US opposition party, the OBSTRUCTIONISTS and the name is becoming popular in the mainstream US media grin

Hate him or like him, Trump is shaping US history positively

Anyone who says Trump won't win next election is living in a cloud cuckoo land grin

You are living in a dreamland. Hardcore Republicans know that they are loosing already.

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by positivethought: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Some people just feel they have the right to decide the opinion of others,kanye west likes Trump what the problem with that?,Trump is fighting for the interest of America n that's exactly what every patriotic leader should do, the issue is those who feel they are perfectionist are the ones opposed to trump yet I doubt if those so called perfectionist will be willing to open their. own homes to unrestricted visitors,imaging even heartless Arab Muslims are demanding for freedom in the US same thing they will never accept in their countries,yes Trump may not be perfect but I also agree with most of his views, citizens should fight to make their countries good enough for them n stop thinking America should turn itself to a heaven for all,the Muslims particularly has the ultimate agenda of destroying America,part of the strategy is to find their way to the US n operate from within e. g the 9/11 bombings,before any one attacks me know it that some of us supports America because countries like Russia n China do not care what other leaders do to their citizens they are only after their business interests n that is dangerous for the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2018
This life ehn,a second is all it takes to make you or break you,just a few clicks can make my YouTube channel popping and make it the most paid channel on the African continent,let's make a social experiment and put this in theory,subscribe and view my videos on YouTube.

YOUTUBE ID: justscorchone

People can spend hours on the net but won't sacrifice 10mins subscribing and viewing my videos because black man never want to see another black man shine,or can't help a brother if there's nothing to gain.
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:
Trump is a bold president and Caucasians are loving him for that.

In a few months in office, Trump has created 5 million jobs with tax cut policy and deporting many illegal immigrants. It's harder to enter the US now more than any other time in recent history. If you doubt me go to the embassy in Abuja and know how far grin

He's bold enough to rescind treaties which don't favor the US

Bold enough to strike Syria and initiated a process that will lead to disarming the ruthless north Korean leader aka the little rocket man. grin

Sent over 26 Russian diplomats home - as never done in the US history

Fires his disloyal staff on Twitter like Rex Tilerson grin

Had the guts to not only declare Jerusalem capital of Israel, but he will personally go to commission the US embassy in Jerusalem while the rest of the world keeps ranting.

Calls CNN fake news agency grin

Unlike the dullard we have in Aso Rock, Trump slashed the cost of building a US embassy in Jerusalem from $1 billion to $400m without making noise about fighting Kwarupshion grin

The part I like the most is that he calls the democrats, US opposition party, the OBSTRUCTIONISTS and the name is becoming popular in the mainstream US media grin

Hate him or like him, Trump is shaping US history positively

Anyone who says Trump won't win next election is living in a cloud cuckoo land grin

Impressive! But we are stil waiting for him to call out vladimir putin, or isn't it clear he is afraid of Putin by the way he kisses his ass?

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2018
otipoju:

You are living in a dreamland. Hardcore Republicans know that they are loosing already.

If he could give Hilary Clinton a run for her money despite her effort and that of Obama, then his reelection will definitely be an icing on the cake...like Americans say it: "The frosting on the cake"

Besides, it's not loose; it is lose grin

Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by adaxxy: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Amirullaha:
Show us the before and after followers or I don't believe it...
it's on Twitter if you have Twitter account you'll see it there
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by hucienda: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
"Black people don't have to be democrats." - Chance the rapper

What is happening here is the liberal establishment trying to cower a popular black american into following the herd mentality that blacks have to be democrats.

The beauty of politics comes when individuals think for themselves and make a stand despite the thought-police mob.

Kayne, stand firm and stay true to whatever decision you make.

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Kophschmerzen: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:

If he could give Hilary Clinton a run for her money despite her effort and that of Obama, then his reelection will definitely be an icing on the cake...like Americans say it: "The frosting on the cake"

Besides, it's not loose; it is lose grin

Thank me later grin

You know this from Nigeria!!! Priceless, you need to live in this country to feel the hatred for Trump.

Susan Collins of Maine in one of her panic fist, said even if the floor are laced with broken glasses, democrats will crawl on them to voting in the mid terms.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Singlestrokes(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Yeligray:
Stop living for the crowd and start living for yourself

#word.......... check my signature
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Kophschmerzen: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2018
hucienda:
"Blacks don't have to be democrats." - Chance the rapper

What is happening here is the liberal establishment trying to cower a popular black american into following the herd mentality that blacks have to be democrats.

The beauty of politics comes when individuals think for themselves and make a stand despite the thought-police mob.

Kayne, stand firm and stay true to whatever decision you make.

It's not herd mentality you retard, a party have constantly show they hate us. How will we in god forsaken world love em.

We know the party that have the Richard Spencer, alt right, David Duke, Steve Bannon and Steven king in there fold.

We did 96+ for Doug Jones in Alabama. We gonna do 99.9+ against the GOP come the mid terms.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by junglej: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2018
spartan117:

Perhaps it is better not to follow the crowd

Kanye is black, he is a celebrity. He will definitely need the support if those people tomorrow.
U don't dish your fans cos when the chips are down, they are all you have got
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by SmartPolician: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Xda59:

Impressive! But we are stil waiting for him to call out vladimir putin, or isn't it clear he is afraid of Putin by the way he kisses his ass?

Over what?

Is it not the same Trump that CNN claimed Putin sponsored his election that you are turning around to say he is afraid of?

Mueller is even investigating the same matter as I type now, and Trump is cautioned not to sack him.

Oga, I put it to you that u are not following US politics

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:

Don't tell me you are one of those illegal immigrants threatened by Mr. Trump's boldness grin

I don't need anyone to school me as I have my independent sources

Any American who doesn't like Trump right now has a problem with being an American

Finally, pay attention to my last statement: you can't do anything about it tongue

Your level of ignorance is appalling because you know absolutely nothing about being an american otherwise you should have known the russian stooge is on his way out and down.

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by kokomilala(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
The crowd is not always right. He who must fulfil destiny must learn the art and act of standing alone, treading the lonely road at times. If he lost 1 m out of 28,it's not a bad difference. What value were they adding to his life anyway?
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by vickzdvipe(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
troublemakea:

who cares undecided even your compound mates hardly knows you let alone some sort of twitter while the spelling of "America" is more useful than you n ur ancestors

the dungeon is ur place man lock urself in nd never come out
>: grin grin I knew a Mofo would show up.
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:

Over what?

Is it not the same Trump that CNN claimed Putin sponsored his election that you are turning around to say he is afraid of?

Mueller is even investigating the same matter as I type now, and Trump is cautioned not to sack him.

Oga, I put it to you that u are not following US politics

I follow america's politics but not all the way from nigeria like you (who only watch it on tv). We are on ground and in a better position to tell what exactly is going on.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by hucienda: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

It's not herd mentality you retard, a party have constantly show they hate us. How will we in god forsaken world love em.

We know the party that have the Richard Spencer, alt right, David Duke, Steve Bannon and Steven king in there fold.

We did 96+ for Doug Jones in Alabama. We gonna 99.9+ against the GOP come the mid terms.

Liberal, can't you engage in intelligent discourse without recourse to insults?

As for AL, congratulations. That's the beauty of democracy. I for one wasn't in support of Moore due to the allegations and his affiliations with supremacist groups. But don't you find it ironic that after the Democrat Jones was declared winner, the women and noise against Republican Moore suddenly disappeared?

All I am saying is everyone is free to think and research for him or herself before coming to a political opinion and deciding which political ideology to follow be it left or right of the spectrum. Is it a bad thing for people to think for themselves?
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You know this from Nigeria!!! Priceless, you need to live in this country to feel the hatred for Trump.

Susan Collins of Maine in one of her panic fist, said even if the floor are laced with broken glasses, democrats will crawl on them to voting in the mid terms.

Speaking of the GOP losing elections because of Trump's leadership style, I don't see how it affects his reelection, really.

Yes, I know it's not good for his credibility, but remember that majority of the members of the GOP never supported him. People like George Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain, the list is just endless.

Nobody believed in him for reasons best known to them...probably because he's a proud billionaire but he won....thanks to the college tongue

And I remember that Obama's democratic party lost the congress in his time, yet it didn't affect his reelection

So, my point is, if a representative or congressman represents his people satisfactorily, what happens at the center may not necessarily affect him. And what happens during their elections may not necessarily affect the man at the center as seen in the case of Obama that I just cited.

I always feel that our world is safer with a decisive American president not some pushover

Finally, thanks for the compliment grin

You know we all live in a global village grin
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by blakky97(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
scribble:
Kanye still the GOAT
akuiya kena gaskiya.
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
hucienda:

Liberal, can't you engage in intelligent discourse without recourse to insults?

As for AL, congratulations. That's the beauty of democracy. I for one wasn't in support of Moore due to the allegations and his affiliations with supremacist groups. But don't you find it ironic that after the Democrat Jones was declared winner, the women and noise against Republican Moore suddenly disappeared?

All I am saying is everyone is free to think and research for him or herself before coming to a political opinion and deciding which political ideology to follow be it left or right of the spectrum. Is it a bad thing for people to think for themselves?

Sorry for the insult, the point I am trying to make is that, trump and the GOP have been a breeding ground and rallying point for racists and white supremacists. Any black man supporting these folks is like the friendship of a sheep and the lion. These folks are so racist you need to look at the white house intern photo ops, it was purely white in a country as diverse as this.

Moore himself is not in the lime light so as the allegations. Plus the case is in court and the accuser house was burnt by right wingers. The DNC didn't only flip AL, we have flipped over 50 seats since trump. Our base is fever high for the mid terms, most GOP lawmakers are even shying away from contesting the midterms.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
darocha1:
Ain't 1m followers gonna stop the man from airing his personal opinion.
Take it or keep shut, Trump is doing some good stuff in God's own country.

Same way this company is doing good stuff in providing backup power to homes/offices.

which God own country or United states of Asssholess
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:

Speaking of the GOP losing elections because of Trump's leadership style, I don't see how it affects his reelection, really.

Yes, I know it's not good for his credibility, but remember that majority of the members of the GOP never supported him. People like George Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain, the list is just endless.

Nobody believed in him for reasons best known to them...probably because he's a proud billionaire but he won....thanks to the college tongue

And I remember that Obama's democratic party lost the congress in his time, yet it didn't affect his reelection

So, my point is, if a representative or congressman represents his people satisfactorily, what happens at the center may not necessarily affect him. And what happens during their elections may not necessarily affect the man at the center as seen in the case of Obama that I just cited.

I always feel that our world is safer with a decisive American president not some pushover

Finally, thanks for the compliment grin

You know we all live in a global village grin

When the DNC lost the house and Senate, Obama was bursting the polls and not churning out idiotic policies.

The GOP is presently doing badly because of Trump clueless leadership style, traditional red precincts are going blue e.g Alabama, Suffolk county flipped last week since 1978.

GOP folks running in purple precincts are trying so hard to dissociate themselves from the Trump tomfuckery.

The reason Trump will lose is that he's sending this country back to the Jim crow, plus unprecedented level of corruption and conflict of interest.

Stupid policies litter the place, who cut spending in public school and put a Betsy deVous to run the education department for profit charter school.

Scott Pruitt and Mick Malvaney have been caught up in never seen corruption in the history of this country. Plus the extreme pandering to lobbyist with all em drain the swamp slogan.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
vickzdvipe:
Kanye is a fool, supporting Trump when it's clear Trump is a Nazi-Racist. I'd unfollow if I were a follower.
Gbam. Kanye is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by hucienda: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Sorry for the insult, the point I am trying to make is that, trump and the GOP have been a breeding ground and rallying point for racists and white supremacists. Any black man supporting these folks is like the friendship of a sheep and the lion. These folks are so racist you need to look at the white house intern photo ops, it was purely white in a country as diverse as this.

Moore himself is not in the lime light so as the allegations. Plus the case is in court and the accuser house was burnt by right wingers. The DNC didn't only flip AL, we have flipped over 50 seats since trump. Our base is fever high for the mid terms, most GOP lawmakers are even shying away from contesting the midterms.

Dear friend, hope you know there is a fine line between racism and tokenism - and the two major parties are at fault with both.

As for the midterms, we'd see if the American Congress flips blue or stays red.

Meanwhile, you have still not answered my question: Is it a crime for individuals to research and think for themselves prior shaping their political ideology?
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by jrusky(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pls who is kanye west or what kanye west or kanyu south? Is that a person name or just a waste dog, deluded, a s s hole, shameles, untrained, misguided illuminate idiot with rabbit teeth from a place called America

A bloody black fool on support of far right he is a curse. That is it.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Housing(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
tolexy007:
who cares?....Only the enemy of American will hate Trump at this moment.

Same as Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing / Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.