Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Rice Importation - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Importation (7173 Views)

What Is Your Take On Ban Placed On Rice Importation? / Jonathans Rice Importation Ban,legit Or Not ??? / Zero Levy On Rice importation. What do you think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Importation by sulele2009(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2010
Hello House,
My company want to be a Rice distributor here in Nigeria. Please I need a list of companies that import Rice into Nigeria especially from Thailand. Anybody with relevant info should please post. Kind Regards.
Re: Rice Importation by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On May 18, 2010
Why cant your coy just get into the importation?
Re: Rice Importation by sulele2009(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2010
Thanks Phemmy. But how are we going to go about this? What the necessary requirements? I will appreciate links & contacts of the rice & shipping companies.

1 Like

Re: Rice Importation by fizzykrist(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hello,
My company is importing rice from India, the sample has being received and we are working with prospective or interested dealers, so if you want to be part of it, you can contact me on 08068835567 or 07088288397 or email me on infoelfizzyw2e@gmail.com.
Kristen
Re: Rice Importation by Joseph06: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2012
I will appreciate links & contacts of the rice & shipping companies.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Rice Importation by bestfoodexports: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
sulele2009: Hello House,
My company want to be a Rice distributor here in Nigeria. Please I need a list of companies that import Rice into Nigeria especially from Thailand. Anybody with relevant info should please post. Kind Regards.

Do you want to import rice? Long grain white rice your own if yes tell me
Re: Rice Importation by bestfoodexports: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy: Why cant your coy just get into the importation?

If want to import rice find us on face book for guidance
Re: Rice Importation by bestfoodexports: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Joseph06: I will appreciate links & contacts of the rice & shipping companies.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]

We can provide you the rice companies address please find us on face book
Re: Rice Importation by bestfoodexports: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
fizzykrist: Hello,
My company is importing rice from India, the sample has being received and we are working with prospective or interested dealers, so if you want to be part of it, you can contact me on 08068835567 or 07088288397 or email me on infoelfizzyw2e@gmail.com.
Kristen

Try our company for rice can find us on face book
Re: Rice Importation by bestfoodexports: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2013

Contact us on face book

1 Like

Re: Rice Importation by Prgtransit(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
bestfoodexports:

Contact us on face book
Here's what you're looking for ....We (PRG TRANSINTERNATIONAL CO. LTD) sell Thai Rice, and we are also looking for buyers in Nigeria, I'am an Agent of the above name company, My name is Maku Isaac,i'm from Nigeria, but resides here in Thailand. you can contact me on makuisaac25@gmail.com
Re: Rice Importation by Tziem: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2013

Hello, I am a Thai businessman who has connections in the Thai rice market. Right now, I am able to buy direct from the government at below market price because of their rice pledging scheme. This cuts out many middle men in the process of taking the rice from the paddies to the stores in Nigeria. Do contact me if you would like to do business. Email at champ.apaipak@gmail.com.
Re: Rice Importation by YungJo207(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tziem:

Hello, I am a Thai businessman who has connections in the Thai rice market. Right now, I am able to buy direct from the government at below market price because of their rice pledging scheme. This cuts out many middle men in the process of taking the rice from the paddies to the stores in Nigeria. Do contact me if you would like to do business. Email at champ.apaipak@gmail.com.

Do you have rice in Nigeria now? Already cleared by the custom and have legal clearing papers
Re: Rice Importation by inshureben: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=sulele2009 post=6056387]Hello House,
My company want to be a Rice distributor here in Nigeria. Please I need a list of companies that import Rice into Nigeria especially from Thailand. Anybody with relevant info should please post. Kind Regards. I can link u up with a coy who deals in rice abroad.You can contact me on 08084657345 or adbanjor@yahoo.com. my name is Lanre
Re: Rice Importation by inshureben: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
I wish to link you with a coy abroad which is into rice exportation. I am a broker here in Nigeria.contact me on 08084657345 or adbanjor@yahoo.com
Re: Rice Importation by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Can we just stop importing rice please ... I mean we've got farmers down that cultivate . Lets just try to sponsor them .. Gaddemit

(1) (Reply)

Euphemism(s) For ''This Food Is Tasteless''. / Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! / Smoked Foods Can Cause Tongue Cancer — Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.