Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? (41673 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by udumosam23(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
castancassy2:
Dankwambo is d best candidate for PDP but he is not popular in the southern part of Nigeria and he is not buoyant in terms of cash that can match Apc's cash. Because of this, I think Atiku should b PDP flag bearer. He is popular both in North n South.

Then get a popular southerner to balance the odds. Dankwanbo/Donald Duke won't be bad.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by edmandanladi55: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
the only solution to this trash in Nigeria is to endorse a credible man,a man with vision and passion that can take us from fry pan and fire is governor Dankwambo

tunary:

What are you saying TRY? is this a game?
Atiku is more educated than Buhari yes but that doesn't mean his administration will be better than Buhari.

If Atiku emerge president 2019 its indicates from frying pan to fire.

The bitter truth is there is no credible candidate among all the presidential contestant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by aderonkebalogun: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I see that you are not at peace with common sense.. It is a shame that a young man that has gone through secondary school is too intellectually incapacitated to claim that a former 2 term "Senator" could not win Senatorial ticket as if the "Senator" before his name was a Chieftaincy title.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected! Use your brain...

Your level of comprehension is pathetic.

An incumbent senator and 2-term Governor that loses his senatorial ticket wants to be president. SMH

You are a well known bitter loser. So be prepared to lose.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by orisa37: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
EYIBLESSN:

Mimiko is a criminal.

Has he incriminated you or swallowed Naira to your face?
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by ZainabAhmed: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The most credible alternative for the Presidency in 2019 remains Senator Ahmed Makarfi.

Lamido will come distant second in the primary

Atiku Abubakar should continue wasting his money

Dankwambo? Lols even Gombe delegates will advice him to go to Senate or wait for ministerial appointment

Someone should please tell this TonyeBarcanista to receive sense in 2018.

Dankwambo is the only man with integrity on on the list.

A Markafi? SMH a man that can even deliver his senatorial district in 2015 wants to be president in 2019�

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bede2u:
The south have ruled for 13 years since 1999...for fairness, the north should be in power till at least 2023

The north ruled from 1966 to 1979 - 13 years.

The north ruled from 1983 to 1999 - 16 years.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by kareemIssa: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Visionary Governor Dankwambo for 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by henry22222: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dankwambo is the right man to be the flag bearer and also be the president of Nigeria come 2019... he is young and vibrant. his good work speaks for him. He is the president Nigeria needs.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by edmandanladi55: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDP must take over the north with the help of God . i think Dankwambo is the only credible candidate that can deliver Nigeriacome 2019

IsaAbubakar:
to me the only person that can take power from Buhari is Atiku

loved all over Nigeria
sule lamido has a cult follower in the north but no one knows him her in the south

as for markafi
trust me that one can never win Kaduna state for pdp
forget TonyeBarcanista rant his palm have been greased

Buhari and apc dynasty has crumbled
what pdp needs now is a credible and popular candidate that will split northern votes with at least from 40%-50%
the rest will be history.
Nigerians are ready to vote out apc but who are they voting in
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by nicvic07(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
scholes23:
none of the above
then what are you?
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by henry22222: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dankwambo is the best man for the Job, he can deliever
udumosam23:

Then get a popular southerner to balance the odds. Dankwanbo/Donald Duke won't be bad.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by IssaKazeem: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gov. Dankwambo a Newthinking man for New Nigeria
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by anowai(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kick out incompetence come 2019 and don't let them sell you "akara say na burger".

Lazy Nigerian Youths Movement it is time to show them how hard working you can be, so go get your PVC

VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!! Someone who is credible and goal oriented.

VOTE DANKWAMBO 2019 VOTE DANKWAMBO 2019 VOTE DANKWAMBO 2019

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by onwugbenu(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
My vote is for Dankwambo come rain come sun. He has proven to his people that leadership is not all about speeches and no action. He is a man of little word backed up with action.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by henry22222: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
i stand with Dankwambo... He is a Godsent
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by waveman2: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
What is the political clout of makarfi, aside from being a strong pdp contender and his followrrship in kaduna state. What his is popularity in the north. Makarfi is not a grassroots politician that is why people keep saying nobody is able to defeat buhari from the north. Buhari has a strong hold of several northern state from his perseverance and believe in trying to win the presidential election after several trials on the cpc ticket.To defeat buhari in the north Aliances needs to be done and a corruption free,grassroot politician have to be nominated. Then to get the vote of the south the person needs to be repackaged and sold to the south as a corruption free, free of ethnic sentiments and nepotism with good record. Then it will be a easy ride.

TonyeBarcanista:

Surely, if he by the slightest of luck or mistake emerge winner of PDP Primary, I will campaign for him as a loyal party man putting aside every prejudice.

But what I am saying is that such victory is future impossible... it is a tall dream and an impossible feat to achieve as things stand today in PDP.

With all due respect to him though
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by jabirsuleiman: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
DAnkwambo is the best and
credible presidential aspirant .
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by carinmom(f): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Kwankwaso that was swept out in Kano in 2003 wasn't incumbent? Adamu Muazu that was swept out in Bauchi and couldn't even win Senate election in 2007 wasn't incumbent? SAS that was defeated in 2011 Senate election wasn't incumbent? Oga you no get talk...

How can Tafida win an election and will still be asked to step down? Step down for who?

Yes believe it or not that was what happened undecided
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by abinchrist(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
hush15:

Tonye, pdp is not all of nigeria o. Pdp may beg him to reunite but the quest is who has the common ground across all region, across the nigerian landscape. Where was markafi when GEJ needed northern votes?

Objectively, the person thats more popular and has the means is Atiku. Thats not to say markafi doesnt have a credible status but is it strong enough to fight a good fight with the buharis and tinubus?

I may not know Buhari well but i know Tinubu so well and he is a man that never let go once he has his hand on something and even has the upper hand.

All these arguments are irrelevant till PDP agrees on a consensus candidate who is financially strong and resoundingly popular. Once thats is solved, then they begin to block every loophole for rigging even if it means helping people to get pvcs, and encouraging left, right and center for people to cone and vote. Throw bashes and engage the youths that buhari referred to as lazy. Keep INEC on its toes such that to rig would fear them. No breathing space at all whatsoever.

If they can agree on that, then they might be chance. This present government is not as magnanimous as GEJ o and would do anything to retain power. The truth is they dont need nigerians' vote. Its PDP that needs it.

It is after getting the power, then we can begin to discuss credible candidates to succeed. Am not saying the person they agree on is not going to be credible, sure the person would be credible also but the hard truth is its the least concern here. We just hope the person has a humane heart and will do whats it right. Credibility only comes to later and to sustain the foundation on which they will build on.

You say markafi lose pdp in kaduna due to the reason you mention. Thats thrash. He was irrelevant else, he would be able to xonvinxe his colleagues in the state otherwise. The gap in the results alone shows he disnt even have a say
In this period of economic recession, please do not wait for the govt to do something. Do something yourself. Start your own Biz. I have decided to help Nigerians by writing an eBook on Mini importation. This is because I know anyone can start with as little as 10k, and make 8x Return on Investment weekly. If u follow my blueprint u can start earning above N250,000 guaranteed.

I am giving the eBook for only N2,500 not 15k so nobody will have an excuse.

Inside the book u will learn the ff;
1) Where to source for products in China at ridiculous cheap price
2) How to ship to Nigeria without using the conventional method such that u don't have to pay for custom duties and other levies
3)What products sell faster. I actually listed 30 of such hot products in d book
4)Where to sell in Nigeria
5)How to partner with Konga, Jumia and Dealdey for free and sell on their websites
6) how to deliver your products nationwide without leaving your state
And lots more.

To get it call or WhatsApp 07030637406

Let's proof to Mr President that we are not
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by onubijoe(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDP must take over north by the grace God and think the only credible man with vision that can deliver is governor Dankwambo come 2019

IsaAbubakar:
to me the only person that can take power from Buhari is Atiku

loved all over Nigeria
sule lamido has a cult follower in the north but no one knows him her in the south

as for markafi
trust me that one can never win Kaduna state for pdp
forget TonyeBarcanista rant his palm have been greased

Buhari and apc dynasty has crumbled
what pdp needs now is a credible and popular candidate that will split northern votes with at least from 40%-50%
the rest will be history.
Nigerians are ready to vote out apc but who are they voting in
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by orisa37: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
RealDannie:

Anything that involves Mimiko is a NO NO

TES YES YES! HE WILL DELIVER ONDO STATE BACK ON A PLATER. HE AND FALAE, THOUGH SDP, WILL PUT A WELL KNOWN AKURE MAN IN THE SADDLE AND RESTRUCTURE THE STATE.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
carinmom:

Yes believe it or not that was what happened undecided

Opinion is free my Dear but facts remain sacred... No be wetin dem de argue about
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by prettymary130: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
I stand for Dankwambo...PDP must take over ...

enlady:
Dankwambo

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by baxmaich(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dankwanbo/Donald Duke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by iHart(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
APCsupporter:

Why is nairaland so full of hypocrites? You have been ruling since 1999 and yet you are opening your mouth to say this nonsense.
you didn't get me right. Last time APc did primary election, we saw people from the south coming to contest even when they had no chance of winning. Why can't they do so in PDP?
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by enlady(f): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin cheesy
You guys should ignore TonyeBarcanista. He is just trolling. No one knows Makarfi down south.

ZainabAhmed:

Someone should please tell this TonyeBarcanista to receive sense in 2018.

Dankwambo is the only man with integrity on on the list.

A Markafi? SMH a man that can even deliver his senatorial district in 2015 wants to be president in 2019�
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
enlady:
grin cheesy
You guys should ignore TonyeBarcanista. He is just trolling. No one knows Makarfi down south.

Unfortunately, you are replying pseudo accounts grin

That's why I ignored

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by henry86: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dabkwambo is a credible candidate for Nigerians 2019, he has proven himself to deliver Nigeria from this horrible mess called PMB
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by dsoja: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
I preferred Senator sheu sani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by dvee2: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why should PDP give the killer Fulani herdsmen North it's presidency? Wee wee not gree

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by tmastero(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
All North? No thanks. Bye.
Re: 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? by tunary(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
edmandanladi55:
the only solution to this trash in Nigeria is to endorse a credible man,a man with vision and passion that can take us from fry pan and fire is governor Dankwambo

How effective was he or is he as the governor of his state, because his performance as a governor will determine the level of credibility for him to run as president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.