Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,420 members, 7,908,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

Learn Amazon Publishing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Learn Amazon Publishing (356 Views)

Free Video Revealed! Learn How To Earn Passive Income With Amazon Publishing. / Amazon Publishing Mastery / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Amazon Publishing by simplesmart: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Are you ready to learn how you to earn per month and much more publishing Kindle books on Amazon?
There is no opportunity out there like Amazon. Their marketplace is massive and it continues to grow on an exponential level, every year, which means that there is no better time than now to take create an Amazon publishing business.
Keep in mind that, with each book that you create, you won't make large amounts of money right away. It takes time. If you are doing things the right way, then your 2nd book should be better than your 1st, and so on. Sometimes the money doesn't show that, but the quality can.
Most entrepreneurs that enter into the online business world need to understand that the opportunity cost of learning will determine how much money you can make in the long-term. When you get into a business you can't necessarily look at the ROI of how much money you are going to make on your investment, because you are gaining experience, knowledge, and skills.
The Amazon publishing business is great because it doesn’t cost a lot to start, relative to most online business models today, it's easy to learn, and its great for people that only have a few hours every week to start a venture and put a little capital in it. Keep in mind that a business needs nurturing. The more you put into it, the more you are going to get back. That is true for any online business.
Amazon is a real business now. Before you could get away with putting content online and making money from it, but now every book that is submitted has to be unique. That doesn't mean that it has to be a book that nobody has ever seen. Rather, it has to be a book that produces leads for Amazon. If you have a chapter that is unique, that is something that will get Amazon's attention and they will promote you for it.
I coach a lot of people about the process that I implemented in the first year of building my Amazon publishing business. To be part of the whatapp group kindly drop your whatapp number here.. thank you.
Re: Learn Amazon Publishing by INFOTECH2: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good day everyone.

I hope we are all doing well as per marketing our books.

I would like to give everyone a new promotional site for books.

The site is :

www.allauthor.com

It has good features and would allow you list 4 books for free.

Lots of followers on twitter and instagram and facebook also.

Check it out and use it

Re: Learn Amazon Publishing by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2018
08163485821... I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Audio Book From Audible For Only ₦500 / See The Man That Won Made $100,000 From One Book / The Secret.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.