Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tearfully Tells Judge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tearfully Tells Judge (691 Views)

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Are ‘Headed For A Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out' / Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates / 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tearfully Tells Judge by 3Ebisco: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
A heartbroken man left the court in tears as he deposed that he didn’t want his wife, Hilda Mleya, 30, anymore because she was too beautiful.

'The most difficult journey you will travel in life is the journey to self-discovery' - Comedian Bovi

Arnold Masuka, 40, the complainant made his sensational claims before Chief Chireya.

It is reported that Masuka was divorcing his wife because of her beauty which was giving him sleepless nights.

The situation had got so bad he was afraid of going to work or leaving her alone as he feared she would attract other men.

Chief Chireya asked Masuka if he had really made up his mind to divorce his wife and abandon his own young children who are currently still in school.

The Chief urged the couple to continue staying together as husband and wife, but Masuka told the court that their marriage had ended, even before the case started.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/my-wifes-beauty-makes-me-sleepless-i.html

Re: My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tearfully Tells Judge by Chepos1(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
U no c am wen u marry am? undecided

Re: My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tearfully Tells Judge by MayhorE(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
A man with a beauty wife have the same problem with a farmer planting a corn beside the path.

If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Couples To Please Themselves Sexually / Xxxtentacion Shot Dead! / ”stop Blaming Dbanj’s Wife”- Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.