Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,556 members, 7,965,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Bbnaija’s Cee-c, Double Wahala For Fans And Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Cee-c, Double Wahala For Fans And Haters (349 Views)

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c, Double Wahala For Fans And Haters by mrsamsticks: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
The most talked about reality show in Nigeria has finally come to an end after 85 days, the finalist arrived Nigeria yesterday and fans were welcomed contestants home.

Cee-C (Cynthia Nwadiora), arguably the most controversial housemate and the first runner up, was allegedly attacked by non-fans who tagged her as bitter and troublesome. But there was a different reaction on Twitter with the hashtag #ceecmadebbnaija18rock.

Most people felt she drew attention to the reality show, as she was the first and only housemate to trend worldwide.

According to @emmy_ofoha “I never liked BbNaija Double wahala, but that pretty girl called Ceecee made me love it, and I supported her to win, unfortunately she didn’t, in fact she is better than the best”

Cee-C was controversial because of her attitude in the house and her relationship... Read more at... http://4betanaija.com.ng/2018/04/27/bbnaijas-cee-c-double-wahala-for-fans-and-haters/

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Names First Son / Linda Ikeji Child Is Bastard - Facebook User Comments / WOW: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.