Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! (2546 Views)

Latest Naija Music - Download Here / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2010
UPDATE:DOWNLOAD FULL EP HERE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qb8tfk

As all u know. . . . i'm the President of K16's fan club. . . . . . . . . The Tribute To The South E.P is coming out soon,  . . . .Got this cover off facebook. . . .  .

I dedicate this to all the HATERS of K16. . . . . make una drown unaselves for River Niger. . . .  .hahahahahaha  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just to wet your appetite

'Free me jor'  and 'Oya' can be heard here: 

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/03/02/k16-oya-free-me-jor/

Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 11:10pm On May 18, 2010
impressive but i would remove , free me jor oya and oya instrumental. and replace them with new tracks. my 2 cents.
rapjunkie i see u . cheesy
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2010
ofokaofoki:

impressive but i would remove , free me jor oya and oya instrumental.  and replace them with new tracks. my 2 cents.
rapjunkie i see u . cheesy

im just the messenger . . . . . .the cover is on FB. . . . .  cool

wink
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 10:41am On May 19, 2010
Looking good. Hopefully it won't disappoint.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
rapjunkie , as if we know know say na u be k16, how maga go wan dey catch him maga mugun.?? grin grin grin
i tell u say make u remove oya and free me jor put am new songs, u still put am abi. no worry i dey ready ur koboko.
grin grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
ofokaofoki:

rapjunkie , as if we know know say na u be k16, how maga go wan dey catch him maga mugun.?? grin grin grin
i tell u say make u remove  oya and free me jor  put am new songs, u still put am abi. no worry i dey ready your koboko.
grin grin

whatever floats ur boat ofoka. . . .i ain't K16 BUT if want to believe I am him then thats ur choice . . .  cool

I've listened to a sneak preview of the unmastered version and the stand out track for me is 'Naija Stand Up' feat Big Faz, . . . . . . .Its a BANGER!!
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
lol!
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2010
rapjunkie:

whatever floats your boat ofoka. . . . thats your choice . . .  cool

I've listened to a sneak preview of the unmastered version and the stand out track for me is 'Naija Stand Up' feat Big Faz, . . . . . . .Its a BANGER!!

grin grin grin junkie no be u go decide whether he dope or not, naija stand up abi ,,,no worry i have noted that track, upload am first make i hear. no worry i go wait for the release day sef, u kukuma trust me . grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

grin grin grin junkie no be u go decide whether he dope or not,  naija stand up abi ,,,no worry i have noted that track, upload am first make i hear. no worry i go wait for the release day sef, u kukuma trust me . grin

10.06.2010. . . . . . .  . cool
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
ofokaofoki:

grin grin grin junkie no be u go decide whether he dope or not,  naija stand up abi ,,,no worry i have noted that track, upload am first make i hear. no worry i go wait for the release day sef, u kukuma trust me . grin

as requested. . . fresh off the cooker

I also really really like 'school daze'. . . .the beat is awesome

http://www.360nobs.com/2010/06/hype-360-k16-listen-to-oya-school-daze-naija-stand-up/
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by megatronz: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
rapjunkie:

as requested. . . fresh off the cooker

I also really really like 'school daze'. . . .the beat is awesome

http://www.360nobs.com/2010/06/hype-360-k16-listen-to-oya-school-daze-naija-stand-up/

Just listened now. Naija stand up is very good. I haven't heard a record like that out of Nigeria for a long time, if ever. I am definitely a fan of all the guys that rapped on that record. Everybody came correct. They all tried, i don't even know who i like best. I know of unseen, but who is this Big Faz? K16 is really impressing me. I must say i am now anticipating the Mixtape. School Daze is also very good. These Ikuku guys are not joking. Thumbs up.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
Can't fault any of the tracks. They make sense die as lalaboi will say.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ezebaba: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
K16 is my best Nigerian rapper. Naija stand up is a very strong song. It needs a good quality music video for people to understand it.

Keep repping.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ayepogan(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2010
i love the beat, concept and message on 'treat the people right'. . . .he needs to record a video for the track and promote the hell out of it

its a very cool mixtape. . . . . the guy dey talk sense. . .

Point noted, watch out for the video, would be out soon , peace.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
[size=28pt]WHERE THE EFF IS MY RAPJUNKIE o[/size]

Gosh, k16 school daze beat made me remember sabrewulf orchestral string beat. this is a fuckin sick beat, / rapjunkie what in the hell is dat beat on sChool days. , ,,k16 has proved me wrong o junkie, i was expecting the usual k16, but i must confess i am officially a new convert to the school of k16 chronic fans,ths is highly impressive,,  gosh i used to like unseen more than k16 but after hearing school daze, and naija stand up, i dove my heart for u man. much respect for keeping it real for so long.!!

rapjunkie u told me say make i expect fire but,,  i nor believe am totally surprised, k16 murdered all the instros.!
i got school daze on permanent repeat for the whole of today, i need tget the flash in my car,my phone every single media player i own and put school daze in em all. thats one hell of a sick song .!  school daze has dethroned all other k16 songs on my lappy. school daze is just too sick boy! exceptional vocal performance by k16. damn.
i score the beat 105% and verses 75% over 100!

rapjunkie u said it o, i nor belief , i confess openly k16 is too much this year o ,
and this is just a fcuxkin mixtape, i will surely cop the album when it
comes. am officially a k16 fan starting from today onwards.
where the bleep is this morthefuxkin rapjunkie! who made the southern beat o n school days o?  sick backside .this is indeed a tribute to the south, now i understand what k16
mant when he said everybody cannot sound the same, he is truly unique.!

these are my fav tracks, good choice of sick southern beats by k16
and this is how i personally score each track.

k16-get this money-70%
k16 16bars freestyle part 2-wetin dey -85%
k16-joyride- 69%
k16 -dagrin final yarns-75%
k16-naija stand up- 73%
k16-school daze- 85%
k16- No dey run  80%
k16-oya(40%0 i dont know why, but i just dont like that oya track,maybe na

the beat

i think he should conclude verse 2 and verse 3 of the dagrin yarns song,
those are some deep and real lyrics right there.it has the potential to be

the best tribute song to grin baba.
am coming to do a proper review of the entire tribute to the south EP.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

Gosh, k16 school daze beat made me remember sabrewulf orchestral string beat. this is a fuckin sick beat, / rapjunkie what in the hell is dat beat on sChool days. , ,,k16 has proved me wrong o junkie, i was expecting the usual k16, but i must confess i am officially a new convert to the school of k16 chronic fans,ths is highly impressive,,  gosh i used to like unseen more than k16 but after hearing school daze, and naija stand up, i dove my heart for u man. much respect for keeping it real for so long.!!

rapjunkie u told me say make i expect fire but,,  i nor believe am totally surprised, k16 murdered all the instros.!
i got school daze on permanent repeat for the whole of today, i need tget the flash in my car,my phone every single media player i own and put school daze in em all. thats one hell of a sick song .!  school daze has dethroned all other k16 songs on my lappy. school daze is just too sick boy! exceptional vocal performance by k16. damn.

rapjunkie u said it o, i nor belief , i confess openly k16 is too much this year o ,
where the bleep is this morthefuxkin rapjunkie! who made the southern beat o n school days o?  sick backside .this is indeed a tribute to the south, now i understand what k16

k16-get this money-70%
k16-joyride- 69%
k16-naija stand up- 73%
k16-school daze- 85%
k16- No dey run  80%

the beat

I DEY HERE O!!!!

Thank you for your objectivity. I have always liked K16 cos he thinks outside the box. When I first heard 'school daze' I tripped. I also like 'joyride' and 'naija stand up'.

i agree that ' da grin final yarns' should have 2 more verses.

ofoka. . . . . . i will send u the official k16 fan club membership forms  grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by megatronz: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

k16-get this money-70%
k16-joyride- 69%
k16-naija stand up- 73%
k16-school daze- 85%
k16- No dey run  80%

the beat

My own rating:

Intro: couldn't really understand DJ Lanre, but sounded okay, 58%
No dey run: Liked everything about this one especially the chorus, 70%
Skits 1,2,3: Very funny, really had me laughing,  80%
Free me jor: Already a classic to me , 85%
Joyride: Crazy beat and the flow was tight, 70%
Freestyle 1: Are we safe, lol, 75%
Naija Stand up: Mark my words, this song will be a big hit this year, 90%
Freestyle 2: K16 changed his style again for this one. I give it 85% like foka
School Daze: My best naija hip hop record this year. 90%
Umuaba: Very good beat and storyline. Catchy chorus, 80%
Dagrin tribute: 100%
Get this money: the chorus is in my head and can't come out for that alone, i give it 82%
Oya: All it needs is a Video and it's a summer smash,  90%

You might not agree with my review, but this was a very impressive offering. I can safely say K16 is in his own class, doing his own thing and for me, it's working. Can't wait for the Debut album, lol
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
megatronz:

I give it 85% like foka

lol this nigga is hilarious. grin grin grin grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
Rapjunkie's Official Rating:

All of the tracks including skits. . . . . . . . . . 100%. . . . . . . grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
Where's the download link to the full EP? Where are you guys getting it from?
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 12:39am On Jun 12, 2010
notjustok's site is down BUT if u opened ur eyes  shocked      u will see

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-460960.0.html
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2010
rapjunkie:

notjustok's site is down BUT if u opened your eyes  shocked      u will see

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-460960.0.html

Thanks. But was the sacarsm really necessary?
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2010
audio:

Thanks. But was the sacarsm really necessary?

wetin be ur problem?. .  . ur too f-ing sensitive. . . . jeeeez!!
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2010
rapjunkie:

Rapjunkie's Official Rating:

All of the tracks including skits. . . . . . . . . . 100%. . . . . . . grin
I agree smiley
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2010
rapjunkie:

wetin be your problem?. .  . your too f-ing sensitive. . . . jeeeez!!

NO COMMENT

However, agree with Ibkaye (never thought i'll ever say that in my lifetime), 100%. Best hiphop offering i've heard this year. Fresh Fire.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Mekdoss: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
I'm just noticing this thread. So everybody abandoned my own for this one. I've downloaded and listened. He really tried. My own favorite track is joyride. The beat is just crazy and he is rapping like busta rhymes. All the others are good as well. Ofokaofoki, i don't agree with your low rating of OYA. That is a very good jam. It just needs video. Maybe clarence or sesan somebody like that.
I'm hoping to hear this on the radio soon. cheers
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
Mekdoss:

I'm just noticing this thread. So everybody abandoned my own for this one. I've downloaded and listened. He really tried. My own favorite track is joyride. The beat is just crazy and he is rapping like busta rhymes. All the others are good as well. Ofokaofoki, i don't agree with your low rating of OYA. That is a very good jam. It just needs video. Maybe clarence or sesan somebody like that.
I'm hoping to hear this on the radio soon. cheers

. . .  .he sounds nothing like busta
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Mekdoss: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
rapjunkie:

. . .  .he sounds nothing like busta

If you listen well to the 2nd verse in Joyride, you will see that he does a bit. I'm not saying exactly the same, but similar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido -- Ekuro [official Video] / LYRICS: Justin Bieber – Sorry + (MP3) / Throwback Naija Old School Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.