Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: (680 Views)

Photos From Dino Melaye's Birthday Dinner In Dubai. Hushpuppi Spotted / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by Antoeni(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
'Don't fight if you don’t gain anything by winning' - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.

'Choose your battles wisely' - Sun Tzu.

Those who fight every battle are not really skillful - Sun Tzu

Get wisdom and know when to fight.

Dino vs Magu;
Dino vs Ndume;
Dino vs Omo Agege;
Dino vs Tinubu;
Dino vs Police IG;
Dino vs Customs CG;
Dino vs Gov Bello;
Dino vs CEDO;
Dino vs Smart Adeyemi;
Dino vs Service Chiefs;
Dino vs Ministers;
Dino vs Oshiomole;
Dino vs Remi;
Dino vs Malami;
Dino vs Babachir;
Dino vs DSS/Daura;
Dino vs Presidency;
Dino Vs Taofeeq:
Dino Vs Student Union
Dino vs Julius Berger,
Dino Vs Buhari,
Dino vs Ex-Wives and so on!! Even the Great King David never fought several battles at a season.

NB
Battles are fought one at a time,to avoid the Cooperation of all your Enemies on you

Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
All Hail Dino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by chiefolododo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
DINO,man of the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by madridguy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by Chuksonyeike: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
so Dino should stop doing his work on the floor of the senate? Distinguished SDM is not a coward and will never be.He is definitely not going down.From all indications the recall process has flopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by Prokaryote: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
The only thing I love about Dino is his boldness shikena. A wise worriors knows when to call it quit, even PMB use selective war on corruption.

1 Like

Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by jamace(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino's recall has jammed rock. grin grin

No shaking for Dino. grin grin
Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by Antoeni(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Congratulations Dino
As a citizen concerned with the well being of our legislative arm I feel happy for your arrest given how you threatened to impregnate fellow member of the red chamber then and how you hated Controller general of customs Acting EFCC chairman among others Dino I celebrate your arrest not because of personal hatred but your arrest signifies hope for our democracy!
Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by egbabiekperemo1: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Antoeni:
Congratulations Dino
As a citizen concerned with the well being of our legislative arm I feel happy for your arrest given how you threatened to impregnate fellow member of the red chamber then and how you hated Controller general of customs Acting EFCC chairman among others Dino I celebrate your arrest not because of personal hatred but your arrest signifies hope for our democracy!

You,
I celebrate your stupidity because it confirms that buhari's statement about Nigerian youths being mentally lazy is true
Re: Moral Lesson To Learn From Dino's Predicaments: by Antoeni(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

You,
I celebrate your stupidity because it confirms that buhari's statement about Nigerian youths being mentally lazy is true

(1) (Reply)

Now! Tinubu, Osoba In Closed-door Meeting With Ekiti Apc Governorship Aspirants / Open Letter To Mr. President. / Women In Bayelsa Goes Naked To Protest Against Governor Dickson Marginalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.