Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Damn Recession - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Damn Recession (377 Views)

Are You A Business Owner Who Is Damn Tired Of Creating Content Without Sales? / How To Influence People To Send You Money Even In Recession / Damn, Am Tired Of Staying @ Home Doing Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damn Recession by abinchrist(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
In this period of economic recession, please do not wait for the govt to do something. Do something yourself. Start your own Biz. I have decided to help Nigerians by writing an eBook on Mini importation. This is because I know anyone can start with as little as 10k, and make 8x Return on Investment weekly. If u follow my blueprint u can start earning above N250,000 guaranteed.

I am giving the eBook for only N2,500 not 15k so nobody will have an excuse.

Inside the book u will learn the ff;
1) Where to source for products in China at ridiculous cheap price
2) How to ship to Nigeria without using the conventional method such that u don't have to pay for custom duties and other levies
3)What products sell faster. I actually listed 30 of such hot products in d book
4)Where to sell in Nigeria
5)How to partner with Konga, Jumia and Dealdey for free and sell on their websites
6) how to deliver your products nationwide without leaving your state
And lots more.

To get it call or WhatsApp 07030637406

Let's proof to Mr President that we are not lazy
Re: Damn Recession by Sakaslim(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
All unah ebook people, unah don come again. You wanna rake in mulah off of these people.

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Communication Skills Front Desk Officer Needed / Vacancy.....remote Sales Manager / Greenvine Diamond Resource Ltd Needs Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.