Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

True Life Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Life Story (284 Views)

Choosing between Islam and Christianity My True Life Story / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind / A True Life Story Of An Ex-deeper Life Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story by Revadebola: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
TRUE LIFE STORY.

A Nigerian daily newspaper carried this news, on Friday 4th November, 2016.

It confirms my teachings that there are spiritual forces behind evil dreams.
And evil dreams have severe implications. Evil dreams can lead to depression, frustration and suicidal attempts.
Such dreams like : eating, having sex with strange faces, animals etc, have negative effects upon people's lives.

Read the true story of a man who was arrested for attempted failed suicide.

"The 48-year old father of one, stated that he was not himself when he climbed a tree in an attempt to commit suicide in a nearby bush, noting that he simply found himself on the tree along with the rope he wanted to use to kill himself.
The suspect explained that his problem began about 18 months ago, when he started suffering from insomnia.
He said his situation got worse when he started having STRANGE DREAMS and suffering from hot flashes in his head and chest.

He said, “I ALSO STARTED HAVING STRANGE DREAMS IN WHICH I FIND MYSELF HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH STRANGE WOMEN AND EVEN ANIMALS".

“.......... I believe my problem is spiritual because I can’t even explain how I found myself on the tree with a rope to hang myself.”

Asked about the suicide note that was recovered by the police, Gabriel (pseudonym) , stated that he could not remember writing the said letter because he had no pen or paper in his room.

“I STRONGLY BELIEVE SOME SPIRITUAL FORCES WERE BEHIND MY PROBLEM , BECAUSE WHILE I WAS IN THE CELL LAST SATURDAY , I HAD A WET DREAM IN WHICH A DOG WAS LACKING MY PRIVATE PARTS ,” he said.

A lot of people are suffering from the similar experience like this man: they are experiencing evil dreams, depression, frustration, manipulation making them to consider or even attempt suicide.
Don't suffer the effects of evil dreams in silence. Don't commit suicide.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name and I bind every evil forces behind the evil dreams I am having.
2. I rebuke every spirits of discouragement, frustration and suicide from my life, in Jesus Name.
3. I use Psalms 90:14 to pray, Lord have early mercy upon me.
4. O Lord, give me major testimony today

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS :
Call or whatsap :
2349059270030. SHARE THE POST WITH YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" My Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 4/05/18 / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (8) / Ramadan,boko Haram And Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.