Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,374 members, 7,978,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Who Has Bought A Domain From Hub8 Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Bought A Domain From Hub8 Nigeria? (1387 Views)

I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. / Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. / Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Bought A Domain From Hub8 Nigeria? by Emmysky(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
How is their service like? Is the domain usable?
Re: Who Has Bought A Domain From Hub8 Nigeria? by Tphil(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
I have bought two domains from them. They are OK.
Re: Who Has Bought A Domain From Hub8 Nigeria? by Emmysky(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Tphil:
I have bought two domains from them. They are OK.
Thanks for confirming that. Is your nameservers and other customizable?
Re: Who Has Bought A Domain From Hub8 Nigeria? by mitchellwealth(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2019
I have three domain names i bought from them. citc.com.ng, ctronsinfotechcommunique.com.ng and agora.com.ng. They are all working fine and i also hosted for free the first two on their free web hosting offer which i believe by now you know has been cancelled.

There is a secret to using free hosting though if you have heard of cloudflare, i have been using this with alot of my clients to keep their website fast, cached and secured from intrusion.Their cpanel mailing system always comes with a spam effect thus i had to use what we know as zoho to get a better emailing system that is spam free and your emails will appear genuine on the internet.

check my other post on this issue as stated above and know what you must do.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make A Living Online? / My Web Design Blog - UPDATED** / I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.