Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,341 members, 7,913,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / advice (869 Views)

Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

advice by Dantepet3000: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
ggggg
Re: advice by brightalo17: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
advise yourself.
Re: advice by mikejj(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin that word upgrade!!!ha u should have used another word,not upgrade ur babe,like say na software.....well talk to your woman she might not need all this things..
Re: advice by TeamLeader(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Just carry her go computer village. They'll help you out

2 Likes

Re: advice by Mcslize: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bro are you sure she is the one you will marry? Have you observed her and made up your mind that she is the right one for you? Don't invest in any girl you are not too sure about. I think you should still observe the water a bit before starting to make any financial commitment on her. Reason being that she might leave you thereafter with another nigga. So be wise!
Re: advice by lenghtinny(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dantepet3000:
I am 35 and she is 25 years of age. she is intelligent,curvy,beautiful and has got a mild dress sense. its not that its that bad. just that I want you ladies to tutor me on the types of body cream (not bleaching) to buy for her in order for her face to look fresher and spotless. I earn over 250k per month and ofcourse have other sources of income but and at the Sametime dont want to be too stingy as to take good care of my woman. she does not ask for money and thats why I feel she deserves even more. I sincerely want to build her up as I also have plans of marrying her. she is clean,extremely outspoken, beautiful and composed.... I just need your help in the areas of the types of panties,inner wears, perfumes,spray,creams,hairstyles etc for her to upgrade. well my budget for her to look this fly everymonth is 30k as I have other project to attend to. if there is any other stuffs u would want to add to help my woman look better I will appreciate. shez got a round face slightly troubled by pimples but thats just about it

You need a chill pill Bro....

Why you vibrating like a old Nokia 3310 cos of a woman angry
Re: advice by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2018
lenghtinny:

You need a chill pill Bro....

Why you vibrating like a old Nokia 3310 cos of a woman angry

grin
Re: advice by Greystone: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2018
TeamLeader:
Just carry her go computer village. They'll help you out

1 Like

Re: advice by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2018
This is how it starts. Now that the lady isn't demanding, he wants to spoil her, then when she starts; he'll still be the one to open a thread on here just to lodge his displeasure of Nigerian girls and their dependency mentality.

I really don't think your gf is actually what you described here. A 25 years old that still wears granny's pants, doesn't use a good cream nor have a good fashion sense must be either a deeper life girl, she's not really exposed or living in abject poverty.
Re: advice by AstroG: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
You want To Upgrade Your Girl,
Don't you know that Girls are Liabilities, what if you Upgrade her finish then Another Guy come snatch am from you..
My BROTHER PLEASE Please hv SENSE SMALL NA...
Don't you ever think,you can hold down a Woman

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Respect?? / Man Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook, But His English Will Shock You (pic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.