Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos (34949 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Pat081: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wot will be on d guy mind is to run or he will go to jail
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Lizilicious(f): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
This reminds me of wen I fought with my sister and mistakenly stabbed her toe with a bottle..
Mhen; wen I saw the blood I started first aid..
I even cried sef
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Opoki(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamawara:
FINISH HIM

XAXB CZCZ AAXA din din dinnnnn.......

Eeyan Sega
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by isybeke(f): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
The last pix........see how he's looking at d unconscious man
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Emmanuelorie: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na wa o.nobody even came to separate them, people are wicked oh ;DNa wa o.nobody even came to separate them, people are wicked oh
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
na person where chop belleful dey fight.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by sinkhole: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na lie joor, dat guy no faint anything, he just wants the harassment by the stronger guy to stop, na pretend he dey do grin grin grin
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Henri8: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kenya right?
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by sisisioge: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That's why I no dey fight. I no go let one closet Heavy weight champion use me launch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Ekitiparapo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
so hilarious, he began CPR immediately, the fear of kirikiri and kuje prison the Beginning of wisdom. some people have underlying disease condition
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by talk2percy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari caused this fight, that's all I know. It is simply buhari related
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
@4th pic the man eyes come clear grin
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Two old men fighting. An act of shame that should have been left to brainless, mannerless children.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lizilicious:
This reminds me of wen I fought with my sister and mistakenly stabbed her toe with a bottle..
Mhen; wen I saw the blood I started first aid..
I even cried sef

So, you fight with bottles
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Orlatunday11(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Can't remember when last i fight 1992lol
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by iksman2002(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
oga70563:
It's called One Blow, Seven Die
abi i remember dat word i do say it i was a kid...grin

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by kmaster007: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
counting 1,2&3 the winner goes to him
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by gabe1234(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
wait o..so they were fighting and people there were busy taking pictures
Chai..what a wicked world
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by fajob: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal
PrettyCrystal:
The negative effect of fighting was recently experienced in a recent clash between to grown up men. In a trending video footage posted by Lawrence, the two men can be seen fighting each other publicly over an undisclosed matter.

The fight only ended one of the men was thrown to the ground before falling unconscious.

Both the fighter and those watching the fight - rushed to the man's aide after collapsing.

What later happened to the unconscious man is yet to be ascertained.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-knocked-unconscious-while-fighting-with-colleague-in-public-photos.html
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by skales67(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamawara:
FINISH HIM

XAXB CZCZ AAXA din din dinnnnn.......

FATALITY!
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Hibiscuss(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
What I would have done.

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Willexmania(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sometimes, when i see 2 goats locking horns, i just smile and enjoy the show because they're brainless, But when 2 matured men choose to exchange blows, i just shake my head and walk out...

Nah money i dey find, No time for nonsense.
shocked
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by akum78: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
hAHAHHAHA
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Churchillbanks(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lately I enjoy seeing people get knocked out...#staydown
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
pls arrest that man
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:37am On Apr 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The matter may be because of babe snatching grin
Lolz, they are too old to fight for babe, it maybe something else.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by Hollavick: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2018
oga70563:
It's called One Blow, Seven Die

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos by henrijin: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2018
That's why I no dey fight random people because you no know their health status. I only fight you if you're a professional fighter and that probability is zero unless it's in the squared circle, arena or octagon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Stabbed In The Throat By His Friends In IDP Camp, Borno / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos / Wisdom Azukaego: Gunmen Kidnap And Kill Pastor In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.