Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help Gabora. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Gabora. (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Gabora. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys, I need a very serious and urgent help, or I could be journeying outside the galaxy in a little while.

I'm Gabora by name, a master Scrabble player(unknown though) and computer scientist by training, my problem is my absolute seclusion from the rest of the people, people are naturally attracted to me whenever I go but I've never made friend with none, I try as much as possible to avoid people like plague with reasons unknown to me.

I'm not employed because I can't work in a set up organization, so I work as freelancer online, and stays indoor all day, whenever I'm not working, I read and read till my family nicknamed me Googlehead, they believed I'm versed in so many aspect of life.

I need suggestions on how to mingle with people and interact with them, I resides in Kaduna and I'm planning relocation to Lagos state because I don't wanna continue my secluded life there.
Re: Help Gabora. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP, I don't think you have problem, This days it's advisable not to have friends than to have a bad one who's attitude can cause story dat touch.

Modified: Am also a Proud Introvert
Re: Help Gabora. by 1realBobby(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2018
MrGoogleHead11:
Hey guys, I need a very serious and urgent help, or I could be journeying outside the galaxy in a little while.

I'm Gabora by name, a master Scrabble player(unknown though) and computer scientist by training, my problem is my absolute seclusion from the rest of the people, people are naturally attracted to me whenever I go but I've never made friend with none, I try as much as possible to avoid people like plague with reasons unknown to me.

I'm not employed because I can't work in a set up organization, so I work as freelancer online, and stays indoor all day, whenever I'm not working, I read and read till my family nicknamed me Googlehead, they believed I'm versed in so many aspect of life.

I need suggestions on how to mingle with people and interact with them, I'm planning relocation to Lagos state and ion wanna continue my secluded life there.
mrgoogle head... get an extroverted girlfriend.. simple...
BTW, if you have any writing job you want to outsource, I am available.. thanks
Re: Help Gabora. by dfrost: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
1realBobby:

mrgoogle head... get an extroverted girlfriend.. simple...
BTW, if you have any writing job you want to outsource, I am available.. thanks

I just followed you on lichess.org. Buzz me and let me know your schedule for chess. Ciao. tongue wink
Re: Help Gabora. by 1realBobby(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2018
dfrost:

I just followed you on lichess.org. Buzz me and let me know your schedule for chess. Ciao. tongue wink
hey bro... just followed you back.. when Are you up for a challenge?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Love Languages? / Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? / 8 Things You Must Know About People Who Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.