Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

This Might Be My Last Post In This Section - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Might Be My Last Post In This Section (915 Views)

Any 3d Artist Here On This Section????? / This section sucks!!!! / Ways To Promote Designers In This Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Might Be My Last Post In This Section by iamagod1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
This section seems to be the dullest amongst others, I've carefully examined it in areas of front page, trending topics & others and I just notice that it is barely making any of them....

But here is the thing!
We can make it work if we don't find it difficult to promote/criticize peoples work/post no matter how or what it is thereby helping other members (newbies/professionals) want to seek our opinions on their designs/posts and at the same time helping you to do more. As it is said that "the best teachers are those that do not only teach but learns from their students."

Do not think that someone might copy your concepts/designs and therefore you keep it to yourself, rather see it as an opportunity to ADVERTISE yourself, PERFECT yourself, and HELP those you are better than....

But we should also bare in mind that our critics/opinions must not fail to come with a positive suggestions.. Thanks and God bless my Graphic design brothers......

Meanwhile I need ur critics on my recent job though not complete yet but I will like to hear from you my friends....

Re: This Might Be My Last Post In This Section by iamagod1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
No one here?
Re: This Might Be My Last Post In This Section by Islie: 4:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Somebody was here

(1) (Reply)

Out Now!! / G-flex World's Logo Design Concept By Hyperphix / Scribble Art Titled Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.