Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,501 members, 7,937,450 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos (10127 Views)

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Someone's daughter. cry
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

dont worry more strength to ur chasing,keep chasing cute rich ones and leave the hustler,shebi na here we go dey when ur ritual news where they cut ur bobo go appear.

Where was it stated that they are rich?
You just had to add rich to satisfy yourself.

Are some hustlers not the same ones hustling by kidnapping, skull mining, armed robbery, drug trafficking and human trafficking?

How did you all convince yourselves that every rich man is into ritual? This whole steady attack on supposed rich guys is beginning to reek of inferiority complex. I really do hope, you all get your confidence and humanity back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Where was it stated that they are rich?
You just had to add rich to satisfy yourself.

Are some hustlers not the same ones hustling by kidnapping, skull mining, armed robbery, drug trafficking and human trafficking?

How did you all convince yourselves that every rich man is into ritual? This whole steady attack on supposed rich guys is beginning to reek of inferiority complex. I really do hope, you all get your confidence and humanity back.

will u stfu?
The b!tch in the story saw the cute guy having the notion they might be those spendthift yahoo boy,or do u wanna tell me u dont see where she later get heartbroken when she later learnt they came for photoshoot,mtcheww!

Are some hustlers not the same
ones hustling by kidnapping, skull
mining, armed robbery, drug
trafficking and human
trafficking?

Now tell me u mean ur bf,stop generalise,some hustler are makin their dough legally,shalom!
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

will u stfu?
The b!tch in the story saw the cute guy having the notion they might be those spendthift yahoo boy,or do u wanna tell me u dont see where she later get heartbroken when she later learnt they came for photoshoot,mtcheww!

Are some hustlers not the same
ones hustling by kidnapping, skull
mining, armed robbery, drug
trafficking and human
trafficking?

Now tell me u mean ur bf,stop generalise,some hustler are makin their dough legally,shalom!

The word SOME obviously flew past your head, because you wanna attack. Same way in a bid to attack the girl, you assumed those guys were rich. You go dey alright.
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by lilkelv(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Smh

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Michelle55: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2018
kiss so na cute guys carry you go wedding? see your life for outside oh
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nathaniel79(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Upon all the make up, she still resemble horse.

Her smart friend in the photo get better breast, damn!
Lol... see where u focus..i charge you for derailing..lol
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
alade112:
I don't usually do this As in to abuse people Buh in this case Ugly thing want better thing .... The way people post rubbish on SM these days is amazing.. Just Imagine this rubbish

i don't usually do this but...
YOUR PAPA
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Upon all the make up, she still resemble horse.

Her smart friend in the photo get better breast, damn!
blenze lovercheesy... Though u no lie shacheesy.
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by daviefm(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
THIS LADY WORWOR PASS BANCE
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
Wetin be all these na undecided
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
Not all that glitters is gold
help me tell her oooo...the madness is real
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
She no fine, sef. Is she the house girl looking one?
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by nlPoster: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by NiklauseFred(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mtchewwwwwww angry angry angry

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Very funny comments. You guys can never disappoint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mz Mariah / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.