Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,232 members, 7,977,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President (726 Views)

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows / 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by 11Ebisco: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, has said he will probe the past administrations that failed to curtail the Boko Haram insurgency, if he wins the 2019 presidential election.

The sect came into prominence during President Goodluck Jonathan’s tenure and the incumbent, President Muhammadu Buhari, is still battling with their continued attacks in the Northern part of the country.

Speaking in an interview with BBC Hausa on Saturday, Atiku said it is taking too long to defeat the Boko Haram insurgents.

“Eight years after, Nigerian government is still fighting Boko Haram that are not professionally trained.

“I want to be the president of Nigeria because I would be able to do things I could not do as vice president. I will investigate how the government was unable to defeat Boko Haram for years. I will also investigate the procurement of arms bought by this administration,” he said.

Atiku also vowed to tackle corruption, accusing the Buhari-led government of shielding some people from the law.

“If Nigerians can recall, we initiated the Economic and Financial (Crimes) Commission (EFCC). I’m the person that sourced for the takeoff funds for the EFCC,” he said.

“In this administration, there are people who are untouchable, they are doing things that are not in order but they are being shielded by the government. If elected Nigeria’s president, my administration will not spare anybody. When I was in power, none of my relatives or friends was found wanting.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/2019-atiku-vows-to-probe-jonathan.html

Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hogwash!
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by SalamRushdie: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
We are tired of these time wasting probe ...what Nigeria needs is a visionary leader
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by CilicMarin: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
This man has lost the support of the 5%. grin

Anybody That Touches Jonathan Has Touched Nnamdi Cownu.

May Chukwu Okike bear bear deal with Atichukwu grin

Ipob yoots are really foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by CilicMarin: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Atiku also vowed to tackle corruption, accusing the Buhari-led government of shielding some people from the law.

That is when you come back from America.

President Of Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by buhariguy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
I don't have anything to tell thief atiku.
Because you don't have any chance to rule again,

Except you can wait till 2031.

That is after Igbo 2023- 2031.

So you can probe ineffectual buffoon and okoroawusa .

Shebi, igbodefender .and okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by emeijeh(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
This man has lost the support of the 5%. grin

Anybody That Touches Jonathan Has Touched Nnamdi Cownu.

May Chukwu Okike bear bear deal with Atichukwu grin

Ipob yoots are really foolish.

Why are you even on every thread making noise like king Kong up and down?
You must be a new member of BMC
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by addicted268(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kweshion is....who will probe atiku?
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by braine(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
This man is a joke. Buhari sef is not trying. I've made up my mind to vote Sowore. At least we should try some fresh blood and not these recycled fools.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by Blue3k(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol why not probe OBJ abd Yar Adua aswell.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by buhariguy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
braine:
This man is a joke. Buhari sef is not trying. I've made up my mind to vote Sowore. At least we should try some fresh blood and not these recycled fools.
don't try that,
Or you want Igbo presidency to be till 2050.? You want Yoruba Muslim to rule for another 8yrs? God forbid!
Igbodefender come and warn your brother now.

Is Igbo 2023.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by obi4eze(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
This man is beginning to talk too much.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by Okoroawusa: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:

Person wey never see tea drink dey talk of over-tea?

Leave Atiku jare!

"Tiro"(Yoruba) or"otanjele"(Igbo) don finish for Atiku eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by braine(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:
don't try that,
Or you want Igbo presidency to be till 2050.? You want Yoruba Muslim to rule for another 8yrs? God forbid!
Igbodefender come and warn your brother now.

Is Igbo 2023.

So now it's about Igbo and not Nigeria? Sorry I'm for Nigeria and not any tribe. If I find an Igbo man worthy, I'll support irrespective of where he's from.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:

Bros you are right. See how light has been constant in many areas of Nigeria. It shows we can get it right if we persist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Who Wants Buhari To Continue Must Be Examined, Says Obasanjo / Federal Government Earns N30 Billion Through VAIDS / Again, FG Plans To Frame Me Ahead Of 2019 Elections -wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.