Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi (27807 Views)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by ruffDiamond: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2018
what's tinubu doing with that accursed traitorous two-faced criminal ...tinubu,watch your back,sarathief is NOT your friend

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by omowolewa: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2018
No crime in meeting, it's just sooo bad that we are not talking about insecurity and economy but personal interests.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Praktikals(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Saraki you won't get APC return ticket in 2019.
Its like saying Remi Tinubu wont get APC Ticket in lagos. Any party he contests under, its a sure win for him
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by sirbiolee(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2018
Come 2019...

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by kimjongJezebel: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2018
Praktikals:

Its like saying Remi Tinubu wont get APC Ticket in lagos. Any party he contests under, its a sure win for him

You even have time for that political novice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by CioAngels(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Tinubu, problem in Nigeria is about you people stealing what belongs to all Nigerians. When, just one man owns half of Lagos state and properties in it, are these not enough to create economic problems? A leader who does not have car mart, yet, have more cars in his procession than a car dealer. I pity the youths that carry's brief cases and fight to kill them themselves for you and other politicians and the adults who under the sun, rain to take a cup rice like the one they call pepe who gives 500n to younger people and 1000n to adults from all he has stolen. The queue to collect insulting the stipend was a sorry sight at GRA Ogudu. The politicians don't have shame and the masses don't have self respect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Obason22(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Since 2015, wen saraki emerge as Senate president, not even Tinubu or Buhari is happy for saraki, they chaste him up and down both on daily hearing just to make sure they booted him out, but after everything he still survived, Now there is tension of impeachment over Tucano aircraft purchased by the president without approval of legislatures, I believe he saraki should play the rule they played during his trial at code of conducts and tribunal, cos nobody hold a meeting with him at back yard.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by tunmega(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2018
What Asiwaju Bola Hameed Tinubu said is d fundamental problems Nigerian are facing, but very few of Nigeria with tribalism, sentiment and nepotism will not agree.
I know wailer will not agree and come to say it is political taught
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by SmartPolician: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Tinubu should prove to us that he's really intelligent as our Yoruba brothers depict him by staying away from Buhari

Buhari is not only bereft of leadership skills, he is also committed to wiping away anything that doesn't represent or pay homage to Fulani

Nobody has threatened the unity of this country like Buhari after the joyous demise of former dictator, Sani Abacha
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by limeta(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Gwandu Emirate inside the zoo
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by kmaster007: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2018
buhari suld com and see is pple hop dey re not planning badt Tinz
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2018
what is secret that they are discussing again..nothing no except dino case, buhari impeachment matter, APC conventions n buhari re election...did i say something else?
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by PHILipu1(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Redoil:
I thaught they were enemies.
I know bubu and his gang are reading this and this will be a big opportunity for us to tell them we are not happy with them and their style of ruling
If you want buhari to continue click like
If you want buhari to be impeached click share
70% of Buhari foot soldiers that have their PVC don't even know what is social media talk more of like and shares.
Don't allow the likes and shares to deceive you ok.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2018
Canme4u:
Jagaban
He used to be but now he has lost it completely by not seeing the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by gudnex22(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2018
tribalmall:

Mumu was it Tinubu that instigated Dino’s recall or your dead brain did not tell you Tinubu’s candidate who happened to the running mate to Audu Abubakar was shortchanged by Dino n Saraki.

see painment
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Okoroawusa: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Why is it that any time these northerners open dia mouth what comes out is the unity dis,the coexistence that..They hardly talk about development ad progress. undecided
Show me a disunited country that has development and progress
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Old goats
Sowore2019
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by SirBunky85(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2018
jared007:

Was Saraki telling Tinubu to beg Buhari on his behalf or was he simply informing Tinubu of his presidential ambition? I wonder what the crooks were discussing?
I keep teln my people(Igbos)who likes disparaging the person of tinubu dat,tinubu remains a huge asset to any party,politician or persons.hate or like him,he will continue to be in d political terrain whether apc wins or loses the presidency in 2019 cuz he is very calculative and matured in his style of politics unlike some noisemakers dat cant win dia ward in an election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by SirBunky85(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Saraki you won't get APC return ticket in 2019.
words of a neophyte.saraki will easily win in his constituency even if he forms a new party on the eve of d election.he is even the one dat determines who becomes d next governor and senators in other constituences in kwara state.I loathe him but u cant take away d fact dat kwara state is in his back trouser pocket
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by chuksanambra: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2018
SirBunky85:
I keep teln my people(Igbos)who likes disparaging the person of tinubu dat,tinubu remains a huge asset to any party,politician or persons.hate or like him,he will continue to be in d political terrain whether apc wins or loses the presidency in 2019 cuz he is very calculative and matured in his style of politics unlike some noisemakers dat cant win dia ward in an election.

Tinubu is a political wartime gladiator. He had been silent for sometime and even went abroad. Now, elections are almost here and all of them are courting him.

Igbos who disparage Tinubu do so out of envy. The truth is that there's none like Tinubu in Igboland. Rochas is a sellout, OUK is a miscreant, others are incapable of winning elections outside their states.

If Igboland had a politician with half the sagacity of Tinubu, the SE won't be like a football everyone is kicking around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by SirBunky85(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
Saraki knows he can't become president so he has to retain the position of senate president. to achieve this he needs to talk to the right people.

as for BUhari,

Tinubu may help Buhari win the primaries but abandon him after that, and then campaign against him so as to prevent him winning the election and thereby crushing his second term hopes.

i doff my hat for nigerian politics, full of problems.
buky will need the return of most of the present senators to retain the senate presidency.if most of dem fail to return,he shud kiss d seat a bye.dats y he was fast in passing the re order bill cuz his seat is at stake come 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by SirBunky85(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2018
jrusky:
Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu how many time do i call you?

All these sweet talks hold no ground just show us one good thing your party gas achieved so far?

Tinubu is so dodgy and hypocrite why in all his statement, meeting upon meeting refused to mention what benue are going through and you are the national leader of the party in control of benue pls what kind of national leader are you

If you like do open door meeting or open roof meeting with whoever afterall no one is calling saraki to becoming president so saraki has no merit in Nigeria as of today but the truth is it's too late to save Buhari from being booted out come 2019 nothing will stop it enough is enough of sweet talk, fake promises and propaganda.

Tinubu stop wasting your time on Buhari it's better your party started looking for replacement but if you present Buhari come 2019 apc will fall.
y u dey call tinubu?no be una talk say hes irrelevant in d scheme of things?pls leave jagaban alone and direct ur complains to those who are relevant.confused lot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by chris31(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
5thElement:
#TakeItBack

#KickThemOut

#YouthsAgainstCareerPoliticians

#YouthsAgainstCorruption
Someone should tell this guy that Nigeria is too big for him why not start from ur state then ur record will speak for u
Mind u coaches don't experiment in big matches
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
chris31:

Someone should tell this guy that Nigeria is too big for him why not start from ur state then ur record will speak for u
Mind u coaches don't experiment in big matches

How old was Ojukwu when he led his people into a war?

And how old was Gowon when he met the Ojukwu threat and repelled the Biafran army?

And all these happened in the fvcking 60s.

30 year old running the affairs of this country in the 60s.

Now we in our 20s have passed the buck to our grandpapas, because we are too busy with Facebook and Twitter and Instagram to bother.

No wonder Buhari called us lazy. You can't blame him when most of our youths think like this.

Aren't you tired of peddling that nonsense of he's too young or too inexperienced?

Why don't you book a ticket to France or Canada and ask them how old their Presidents are or how much experience they had before they were voted in.

Aren't you ashamed of your country that the least qualification you need to be able to qualify for a job that pays minimum wage is at least a higher institution degree and your NYSC discharge certificate.

Guess what you need to become a President or a governor or a senator?

A primary school leaving certificate.
Obasanjo first ruled this country as a military administrator in 1979, then came back in 1999, and then was voted for a second term in 2005.

With so much experience, how much was he able to turn the country around for good?

Buhari was military head of state in the 80s, 1983 to be precise, then came back in 2015 as president.

How well is he faring?

Like Sowore said, many of you have internalized suffering and abuse so much that your sense of self worth has been bastardized by these politicians.

They've made you all believe that governance is the stuff of rocket science and quantum physics and that you aren't fit to aspire to any reasonable position unless you go and start from your ward.

Unfortunately you are playing into their hands.

They don't need to worry about opposition. With people like you, really, they can be rest assured.

The same people they trample upon will defend them till the death. People like you I suppose.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by tevinsolt: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
If you are a Nigerian and you still have any iota of respect or allegiance to any of these guys, it's unfortunate and a sign of Stockholm syndrome.

These so called politicians are principalities that capitalize on and continue to propagate the illiteracy and docility of too many which in turn allows them to continue to have power-hold keeping Nigeria in a chokehold.

It'll be interesting if Tinubu is related to slave trader "Madam Tinubu" in the 19th Century.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=dre11 post=67118684]

Watch your back saraki. All that glitter are not gold

htt

Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Oxalic(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
The rich natural vegetation in the South is the only reason they keep emphasizing on the unity of the country.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by chris31(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
5thElement:

How old was Ojukwu when he led his people into a war?

And how old was Gowon when he met the Ojukwu threat and repelled the Biafran army?

And all these happened in the fvcking 60s.

30 year old running the affairs of this country in the 60s.

Now we in our 20s have passed the buck to our grandpapas, because we are too busy with Facebook and Twitter and Instagram to bother.

No wonder Buhari called us lazy. You can't blame him when most of our youths think like this.

Aren't you tired of peddling that nonsense of he's too young or too inexperienced?

Why don't you book a ticket to France or Canada and ask them how old their Presidents are or how much experience they had before they were voted in.

Aren't you ashamed of your country that the least qualification you need to be able to qualify for a job that pays minimum wage is at least a higher institution degree and your NYSC discharge certificate.

Guess what you need to become a President or a governor or a senator?

A primary school leaving certificate.
Obasanjo first ruled this country as a military administrator in 1979, then came back in 1999, and then was voted for a second term in 2005.

With so much experience, how much was he able to turn the country around for good?

Buhari was military head of state in the 80s, 1983 to be precise, then came back in 2015 as president.

How well is he faring?

Like Sowore said, many of you have internalized suffering and abuse so much that your sense of self worth has been bastardized by these politicians.

They've made you all believe that governance is the stuff of rocket science and quantum physics and that you aren't fit to aspire to any reasonable position unless you go and start from your ward.

Unfortunately you are playing into their hands.

They don't need to worry about opposition. With people like you, really, they can be rest assured.

The same people they trample upon will defend them till the death. People like you I suppose.
I understand u but u can't compare today's Nigeria to then
Swore will make a good president i never doubted that but we need a more experience & capable hand that will lead us out from this current predicaments
Then when the nation is stable Swore can be able to govern without much hindrances & pressure
Coz sometimes those forces can weigh u down even with those good plan & vision
Re: Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
chris31:

I understand u but u can't compare today's Nigeria to then
Swore will make a good president i never doubted that but we need a more experience & capable hand that will lead us out from this current predicaments
Then when the nation is stable Swore can be able to govern without much hindrances & pressure
Coz sometimes those forces can weigh u down even with those good plan & vision

If you don't doubt that Sowore will be an excellent President, then the onus falls on you to vote for him.

Asking for experience is asking that those who have brought this country to ruin should just continue, after all they have the experience, haven't they?

Or are you suggesting that we go bring American of French or British politicians down to Nigeria to rule us?

Sowore founded an online media organization which is thriving well and doing great.

That's enough experience for you right there.

Your current President doesn't have any businesses yet y'all voted for him. We don't even know if he can run a private business without running it aground.

Sowore has a Masters degree in public administration from an ivy league university in the US, Colombia University. Well accept that, thank you, and we'll run with it.

As far as I'm concerned, he is the best suited so far to take on the job.

Question is do Nigerians love their chains so much as to pass up this opportunity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me / Shocking Revelation Of What Led To The Death Of Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.