Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

"They've Vowed To Deal With Me"-senator Who Moved For Buhari’s Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They've Vowed To Deal With Me"-senator Who Moved For Buhari’s Impeachment (446 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"They've Vowed To Deal With Me"-senator Who Moved For Buhari’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2018
The Senator representing Edo South Senatorial district, Matthew Urhoghide, said that some ‘people’ have threatened to deal with him following his motion that section 143 of the constitution should be invoked on President Muhammadu Buhari for withdrawing funds from the national treasury without obtaining the necessary legislative approval.‎

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/29/theyve-vowed-deal-me-senator-who-moved-motion-buhari%E2%80%99s-impeachment
Re: "They've Vowed To Deal With Me"-senator Who Moved For Buhari’s Impeachment by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2018
They can't do nothing ad their day are all numbered for m Buhari to the last zombie
Re: "They've Vowed To Deal With Me"-senator Who Moved For Buhari’s Impeachment by Nukilia: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Nigerians will deal with the clueless and corrupt folks very soon... grin grin 2019 is just 8 months away...

(1) (Reply)

APC Councilor Commissions A Window As Project. / I’ve Never Seen A Govt. As Desperate As This", Nigerians React To Buhari’s 2nd T / NAF Takes Delivery Of Two Helicopter Gunships From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.