Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,294 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Am In Need Of Legal Advice - Uk Legal Advice Please - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am In Need Of Legal Advice - Uk Legal Advice Please (454 Views)

Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / List Of Legal Translation Services & Companies In UAE / She Wants To Marry Him, Legal Or Illegal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Legal Advice - Uk Legal Advice Please by 2morogobeta(f): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello,

I would like to get free legal advice on a short question.

In December 2016, I went to a photo shoot to do a 'boudoir' photo shoot. However, it was not what I expected and it turned into a glamour photo shoot. The photographer took photographs of me in my UNDERWEAR, in me posing in a SEDUCTIVE way. It was with my FULL CONSENT and I was age 23. I am 24 now, and I feel ashamed and I am scared that if these photographs were ever to "come out" if I became successful in future, it can damage my image.It is giving me anxiety. When I originally asked the photographer if he can delete the photographs, he said that he doesn't delete photographs in case the client may want it in future. I have since checked his website, and his website says 'All Goods remain the property of [photographer name] until paid for in full and will bear the Company name and signature or logo.' I have paid for the photographs, so does that mean it is now my own? I am really worried, all I want is those photographs GONE as I do not want it to affect my career choices in future, I am very ambitious. Is there anything I can do?

Thank you,

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

(1) (Reply)

Tribal Marks ;a Wicked Scare. / In Ikeoha Ndi Igbo I Trust - Dr Benard Oshi / What Do You Do When You Are So Angry At Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.