Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,928 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy (1368 Views)

Will Smith Becomes The First Human To Be Friendzoned By An A.I Robot / Am I Being Friendzoned? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
How to 100% Escape Being Friendzoned by a Woman Like a Good-bad Guy [Picture]

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 1

I never wanted to reveal this secret, but the amount of threads I see on Nairaland about being friendzoned by a lady they love pushed me to help out. Unfortunately, we no longer give our intellectual secrets for free and it's not cheap either.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 2

These are some of the things guys have been posting...

Guy 1: There is this girl in my street that I'm madly in love with, but when I approached and told her my mind, she said, "Let's just be friends."

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 3

Guy 2: Please Romancelanders, I need your help. I fell in love with a girl but it seems she just wants us to be just friends. How do I make her love me?

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 4

Guy 3: Abeg, make una help me. I proposed to a girl I have been sending recharge card, buying her food, paying her school fees, and I even bought her a phone, but when I professed my love to her — so we can officially start dating, she said she sees me as a brother and a friend. Right now, I'm heart broken. I can't even eat.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 5

Guy 4: I confessed my love for her, but since then she has been dodging me and has refused to pick my call or reply my messages. How do I get her back? Have I done anything wrong? Please help me, I'm dying inside. I can't live without her.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 6

Guy 5: She rejected my proposal. Women are scum. After all I did for her?

Hi readers, are you seeing whatayam saw?

Please, can someone give a sniper to the guy that said he can't live without her. I'm so ashamed of such guys. These kinds of weak nice guys commit suicide easily. Thank God for strong ropes and 3rd Mainland Bridge. Suicide is easy now.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 7

Those guys above are a bunch on clowns. They are the people our ex-president-to-be Mr. Buhari should've called Lazy Nigerian Youths because the secret they need is in a book, but they would rather spend 20k on a girl who doesn't love them just to impress her than spend ordinary 5k on a book that will give them the secret codes they need to never be friendzoned again.

Typing...
Number 8

Now, here is the shocker. You may be thinking this post to advertise and force a book down your throat, but sadly, we no longer sell books to Nairalanders. Most of them are uncultured and rude. If you want to buy, don't send us a PM via Nairaland, but use this link: www.wetclef.com/page/contact

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 9

When you contact us, don't mention you're coming from Nairaland because you won't get a reply. We are not after your money, but your behavior first, then solving your problem with just 5k. The money may increase if need be.

Typing...
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 10

At the moment, it's 5k. After some days, it will increase because the information inside the book can't be found anywhere online or offline. All our books have unique contents. The earlier, the better. This book is here to put a final stop to the "Let's Just Be Friends," statement women make.

I have done my part. It's your turn.
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Read my lips "who ever buys this a big foool" if you don't have money and you want to chase ladies, then you are a failure as a man. Chasing smelling pussy instead of trying to better your life. What Nonsense
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018

Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by lalanice(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
E remain harddon wen go com sell books now. Like there's a formula smiley
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by Lalas247(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
^°^ imposter grin
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kikikikikiki!!!!All your epistle is just for you to sell one stupid book!!!!If you no get money,hide your face...Will that book put money in that broke guys pocket?stupid thing.....
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Kikikikikiki!!!!All your epistle is just for you to sell one stupid book!!!!If you no get money,hide your face...Will that book put money in that broke guys pocket?stupid thing.....
You won. Broke guys like us don't argue with pimps who ride Benz tongue Have a nice day, brother.

1 Like

Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ire2:
Read my lips "who ever buys this a big foool" if you don't have money and you want to chase ladies, then you are a failure as a man. Chasing smelling pussy instead of trying to better your life. What Nonsense
My apologies, Sir. But, you'll do yourself good if you know more about us before getting angry. We don't teach men to chase women — we discourage it.

We teach men how to navigate the difficult dating world with ease and invest their money in businesses instead of giving it to women who don't deserve it. They should save it for their future wives and children.

Download the free version of our ChatDicted book www.wetclef.com/topic330.html and thank me later.
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by iLegendd(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy by MrFriendzone(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
The book has been redesigned.

(1) (Reply)

Terribly Confused... / 60-year Old Man Plans To Make His Advanced Sex Doll A Full Time Girlfriend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.