Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,239 members, 7,887,682 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Finally, Hospitalised Dino Reacts To Failed Recall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Hospitalised Dino Reacts To Failed Recall (438 Views)

Melaye's Failed Recall: Angry Yahaya Bello To Sack Aides - The Guardian / Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Hospitalised Dino Reacts To Failed Recall by ybtcnews: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye, Sunday thanked his constituents for rejecting attempts to recall him from Senate, saying evil will never triumph.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared in the early hours of Sunday that the recall exercise on Saturday had failed after electorate overwhelmingly sat at home.

At least 51 percent of voters are required to verify their signatures for the recall process to move to the next stage, but only five percent of registered voters turned out.

Dino who spoke from the National Hospital where he had been receiving treatment since Tuesday after he reportedly jumped out of a moving police vehicle and sustained injuries.

“Thank you my people. God bless you all. Thank you for the confidence reposed on me. I will not let you down. I will always stand by the truth and the people at all times. God bless Kogi West,” Dino Melaye said in a Twitter update an hour ago.

MORE:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/04/29/finally-dino-melaye-reacts-from-hospital-bed-after-failed-recall/

(1) (Reply)

Why We Say We Have Defeated Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Senate Set To Pass Drug Control Bill – Bukola Saraki / Femi Adesina On Aburi Accord In 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.