Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,346 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (24803 Views)

Elections: Supporters Hold Saraki Hostage, Demand Money / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by ahmedsimpa(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sai Baba. The eagle has landed. Even Trump himself recognises the fact that we have a president of sound reputation.
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Cyrus01: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
So bubu got fans in the states anyway who knows the time trump will be meeting with bubu i really want to watch and hear what buhari has to say. grin grin
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by OyinO: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:

when your sobriquet says you are a troublemaker,what do one expect from you?

it means you have been dwelling in troubles and frustrations that you had to carry it as a badge of honour.
You finished him. That was a good finishing.
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2018
I wish my best my Biafran Brothers and sisters a good luck and I wished my President Buhari a good luck his visit to the USA. grin cheesy wink smiley

#We_are_Nigerians_in_the_USA. ���✊�

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by eanagor(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Roger3D:
Where are those Washington based idiotic pigs of Biafra?
.. We shall soon find out who is the real idiot based U.S.. Just pray that your President is coordinated without dishing out rubbish as usual. I trust Trump to ask him intelligent questions.. Let's see his response..
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Gkemz: 1:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Paid supporters
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by 2016v2017: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Wow! See crowd!
grin grin grin
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by 2016v2017: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2018
;
Bossontop:
undecided
So zombies dey Yankee too??
grin
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by donqx: 2:37am On Apr 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by ceeceeco: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Stop displaying play cards, that dullard cannot read. speak out!
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Alejoc(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2018
dvee2:

LOL! All the problems of Nigeria started by Buhari. In short Nigeria is a better country than USA and Dubai combined before Buhari came and destroy everything.

See what brainwashed can cause?

When you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
Billions of stolen money is being deployed to deceive the gullible.
Even Nairaland have been bought. Remember Cambridge analytica? All these cannot stop Buhari in 2019.

Bro you obviously cannot read properly..... I wrote Buhari is one for the reasons and not the only reason thru have to runaway from their homes..... Pls read again and this time carefully!
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by israelmao(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2018
They were even ashamed to confidently and openly stick out their support going by what I saw in these pictures.
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2018
OyinO:

You finished
him. That was a good finishing.

Please have mercy on this guy!
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:

You are clown.grin
That's shoprite.

Nwanne.. Gbadokwa Anya
Ndia Nile bu Kwa osochi egbu
Uche gi di kwa ya
Better wepu dat pic... This is a faceless forum
Keep the flag flying... Good work
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:
so this is the highest they could hire?

after all the mouth making?

chai.grin

Before i forget, my advice to Lazy Nigerian youths living in America, you better collect your 500 dollars before you join the Buhari Rally, if not, OYO will be your name. Many Lazy youths in Bauchi, and London are yet to recieve their share of the 500naira, and 500pounds promised them by the Campaign DG, and Transportation Minister, who deserve some Accolade
Re: Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:26am On May 01, 2018
He's a noisemaker and a coward
Preshy561:

undecided
there's only one NNAMDI KANU.
the ohamadike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.