Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. (1872 Views)

Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by dukechilezie(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
I was in my compound this morning doing laundry and this bird flew into the compound. I had to carry out jungle justice on it. I am sorry for violating animals right.

2 Likes

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
You just killed a bird wiser than our President.

4 Likes

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by menix(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
TarOrfeek:
You just killed a bird wiser than our President.

Nd his Vice...

1 Like

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by oshe11: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
You are sorry?
Abi You sef wan make FP by lala-wayscheesy

1 Like

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by Namdeenero(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
I hope you ate it, cos that's the only thing that can justify what you just did. Bird probably flew down to grab a lizard or mice and you did "Jungle justice" to it, I hope you're feeling like Tarzan now grin

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by kushlord: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
I've got 1 question...

(1) why you kill am
(1a) weatin e do you
(1b) shey you feel accomplished as u dey pose with am??
(1c) you chop am, sell am? feed am to your pet? or waste am??
(1d) you think say you go make heaven?

1 Like

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by Greatzeus(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am sure Op is feeling good now thinking he has killed one of his village people holding his destiny undecided
But like hell you did grin if a person can turn to bird and flew into your house, without being held by physical barriers like walls or doors,now tell me why that same person won't just escape supernaturally the same way it came, before it will be killed Think now
Wake up people,all these stories I read here of roaches,bats, lizards,birds being killed and labeled witches are just dumb
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by blessedvisky(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Show us the face of the bird na. Looks like a falcon tho

1 Like

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by kushlord: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Greatzeus:
I am sure Op is feeling good now thinking he has killed one of his village people holding his destiny undecided
But like hell you did grin if a person can turn to bird and flew into your house, without being held by physical barriers like walls or doors,now tell me why that same person won't just escape supernaturally the same way it came, before it will be killed Think now
Wake up people,all these stories I read here of roaches,bats, lizards,birds being killed and labeled witches are just dumb

exactly ooh.... d simple truth about witches is they operate at night at about 3am... if u see one in your compound in broad daylight no b winsh naaaa... if na winsh e go dey look for way inside your house... God no like waste ooh Hercules.. so no tell me say dat bird no dey belle...
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by Baroba(m): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Looks like a bird of prey, was the justification for killing this bird..I tire
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by laivwire(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2018
I thought it was an owl at first but on closer inspection it turned out to be a falcon. How do you reach it sef, falcons are one of the fastest and most efficient birds of prey. Dubai peeps use them as pets.

Too bad
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by davillian(m): 1:14am On May 01, 2018
You just killed a peregrine falcon
The fastest bird in the world
It can hit 389 km/h when it stoop dive.

cry cry cry cry
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2018
kushlord:

exactly ooh.... d simple truth about witches is they operate at night at about 3am... if u see one in your compound in broad daylight no b winsh naaaa... if na winsh e go dey look for way inside your house... God no like waste ooh Hercules.. so no tell me say dat bird no dey belle...
How did you know the exact time witches operate?

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by Faccouk(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2018
help me ask him, he's on our Suspect's List angry angry angry
Witches Modifier
PerfectlyPerfect:

Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by kushlord: 10:33am On May 01, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

you know aw many times i don kill snake tring to enter my ous at about 3am?? area with no bush ooh n yet a 7-8 ft long snake will b tring to enter your flat through your window thats 3rd floor ooh... no pole no pipe weatin e climb happened 2 fking times... we killed d 2nd one n some things happened with a relative... guy village pipo dey ooh...
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by kushlord: 10:55am On May 01, 2018
Faccouk:
help me ask him, he's on our Suspect's List angry angry angry
Witches Modifier

lolol u don Bleep up... na witches time keeper u suppose call me naw...
Re: See the big bird I killed In My Compound This Morning. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2018
This is wrong!!

All shades of wrong!!!
And am really angry. angry

If you know the balance this animals gives your enviroment, even nature as a whole, you wont be feeling so happy killing(probably a Falcon).
And you have the guts to flaunt this on Social Media.

Am very sorry OP...But you are STUPID, Very STUPID.

(1) (Reply)

American Bully Puppies Available / My First Dog / Pedigree Adult Male Boerboel 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.