Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,768 members, 7,898,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) (24228 Views)

Police Arrest Mother Of 2, Others Over Robbery, Kidnapping In Abuja / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by abbey621(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
There's no excuse for what she did but when you mix poverty, lack of education, giving birth and having to a raise a kid while being a teenager; what you get is borderline psychotic/depressive behavior. Unfortunately in Nigeria, there is no functional rehab hence she will either go to jail or be set free after some settlement.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
meme98:

Just because of #250........ Evil Mother

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Kuku tell me say I no maths again

☣ ☠
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by chiwuike20: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2018
I'm proud of the Nigerian Police Force for the first time in a long time.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by geezynoni: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Greatzeus:
She is 30 years,her daughter is 16 years How
Gave birth to her at age 14
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Noted please follow and like our page for latest deal on laptop computer https://www.facebook.com/RainbowCuptec/
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Dollabiz: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by skyblue4real(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Evil woman.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Bahddo(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2018
And they make it seem motherhood automatically makes one a loving person. Single stories that crumble in the face of reality.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by bimgo: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Iya were, boko haram mother, olori buruku somebody.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by 12kad: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
chiwuike20:
chiwuike20:
[quote][/quote][sub][/sub]Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by 12kad: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
bimgo:
Iya were, boko haram mother, olori buruku somebody.
Abioo
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Donchukz(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Animal called mother,look at her evil face like that of karashika,abegi;let the full wait of the law fall on her.[color=][/color]
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by olowobaba10: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
I KNOW SHE MUST BE A MUSLIM!
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by kaykay222(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2018
when the biological mother do this.......then what do you expect from artificial mother.Note you need to think bfor your act....because thinking after action is meaningless......
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by nonix22(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2018
na muslim thing nah, na their way. when she must have had the daughter, i bet she will indoors, and only come out at night. I have them plenty here in Abuja town

Greatzeus:
She is 30 years,her daughter is 16 years How
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by nonix22(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2018
that's what you get when you have kids without been mature both physically and mentally
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by yungkesh(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
All this northern witches in human form

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC / Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.