Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (816975 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osaro4u2k(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Obinna2470:
Am so disappointed, I was not sent an SMS or Mail, I wish u all well hope to see u guys in camp by God's grace
Have faith Obinna, it's not over until it's over. Text messages & emails still dripping in.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Torreoliver: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just received CDFIP mail. Check your Spam box If you don't see in your inbox
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by talkeenfingaz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
I didn't do the first screening/tests too, but i have mail and text now, coming in too late for me to arrange all those things.. And i already have a job that is paying more than 3 times this job.. With Msc, do you advise i leave this one in Lag and goto Owerri, and risk a query.. For 4days!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
talkeenfingaz:
I didn't do the first screening/tests too, but i have mail and text now, coming in too late for me to arrange all those things.. And i already have a job that is paying more than 3 times this job.. With Msc, do you advise i leave this one in Lag and goto Owerri, and risk a query.. For 4days!
Job Security and Job Satisfaction is most important...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deborsky(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
talkeenfingaz:
Those four days will be too much to deal with on resumption to your office. Query is sure,prepare your mind on how to reply it, find a good reason with paper evidence, make sure the evidence is genuine, because they may verify. But ensure u submit a letter for the 4 days leave. Lastly, attend the interview only if u av someone that is working it for u. Also seek advice from people u can confide in at your work place. I have been through this, I know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emevee: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Torreoliver:
provide your number
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
pls anyone going from osun to ijebu igbo?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by talkeenfingaz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
deborsky:

Those four days will be too much to deal with on resumption to your office. Query is sure,prepare your mind on how to reply it, find a good reason with paper evidence, make sure the evidence is genuine, because they may verify. But ensure u submit a letter for the 4 days leave. Lastly, attend the interview only if u av someone that is working it for u. Also seek advice from people u can confide in at your work place. I have been through this, I know what it means.

Thanks.. I have no one working it for me.. Just surprised they still called me..

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Oladayopop(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Osaro4u2k:

Yes exams were administered. Wait be sincere bro, you get connect?

Na God ooo. I still dey pray make God perfect what he has started.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by prinzeindygo: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can someone help with formal application letter pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deborsky(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
talkeenfingaz:

Thanks.. I have no one working it for me.. Just surprised they still called me..
My brother, I'll advice u to ignore it and face your current job. Even pple with connection are still praying to get d job. Documentation is nothing. Until u are captured on ippis , that's when d job is urs. Along that process many mess may occur. Beta opportunities ahead..Face your current job.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by talkeenfingaz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
deborsky:

My brother, I'll advice u to ignore it and face your current job. Even pple with connection are still praying to get d job. Documentation is nothing. Until u are captured on ippis , that's when d job is urs. Along that process many mess may occur. Beta opportunities ahead..Face your current job.

Thanks.. God Bless.. Really Appreciate!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by talkeenfingaz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
GOODLUCK EVERYONE!! smiley
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melodyj(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Paroko:
melody,pls which state are you from

Rivers State, am going to owerri 21st
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melodyj(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Paroko:
melody have you gotten, which position did you apply for,

Yes have gotten the both, AIP

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
talkeenfingaz:

If you are working with Private Organisation. Private Company can be paying well (Good Salary) now but no Job Security. They do sack Staff any day anytime especially Bank, Manufacturing Company etc I knw someone who worked for Private Organisation for 12 years and got Sacked suddenly..

I'll advice if you can take One week Leave/Permission or few days, So to try your Lucky (PRISONS). For you to received Text Message and Email message without Pursue it/any follow-up I believe God have something special you..

Nigeria Prisons Service Monthly Salary for level 8 is around #110k

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
kehnton:

there is a whatsapp group for those who's going to ijebu igbo academy
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Akinife03:
pls anyone going from osun to ijebu igbo?

I'm going
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Camsydarling: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
I want to advise most of us that are still expecting SMS or mail not to panic. Getting a federal job in Naija is not easy again. I participated in the last FRSC recruitment up to interview stage but at last most people that never applied online were called to camp for training while most of us were dropped. In Nigeria you need God and influential person to get such work. People are buying our opportunities with money. Getting a mail for Interview is not a guarantee that you have gotten the job. Keep pressing hard on God and your naija godfather

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Camsydarling:
I want to advise most of us that are still expecting SMS or mail not to panic. Getting a federal job in Naija is not easy again. I participated in the last FRSC recruitment up to interview stage but at last most people that never applied online were called to camp for training while most of us were dropped. In Nigeria you need God and influential person to get such work. People are buying our opportunities with money. Getting a mail for Interview is not a guarantee that you have gotten the job. Keeping pressing hard on God and your naija godfather

See another Bomb cool shocked grin cheesy
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
melodyj:

Rivers State, am going to owerri 21st
I'm also from Rivers state going to Owerri on the same date.

Please can you give me the direction to the venue in Owerri ? And the Outfit we are to put on.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Benjay85(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pls anyone going from Ekiti to Lagos let's connect. Here's my number 08064190468.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by talkeenfingaz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
LowerPriceData0:

If you are working with Private Organisation. Private Company can be paying well (Good Salary) now but no Job Security. They do sack Staff any day anytime especially Bank, Manufacturing Company etc I knw someone who worked for Private Organisation for 12 years and got Sacked suddenly..

I'll advice if you can take One week Leave/Permission or few days, So to try your Lucky (PRISONS). For you to received Text Message and Email message without Pursue it/any follow-up I believe God have something special you..

Nigeria Prisons Service Monthly Salary for level 8 is around #110k

Hmmm...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by prinzeindygo: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Any whatsapp group for lagos
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oteikwu16(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Camsydarling:
I want to advise most of us that are still expecting SMS or mail not to panic. Getting a federal job in Naija is not easy again. I participated in the last FRSC recruitment up to interview stage but at last most people that never applied online were called to camp for training while most of us were dropped. In Nigeria you need God and influential person to get such work. People are buying our opportunities with money. Getting a mail for Interview is not a guarantee that you have gotten the job. Keep pressing hard on God and your naija godfather

This country just tire me bro. The bitter truth.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
JOE5854:
PLS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE RECEIVED TEXT MESSAGE PLS INDICATE THE CADRE U APPLIED FOR SO THAT IT WILL HELP US TO NO WHICH AND WHICH CADRE THEY ARE SENDING THIS TEXT
AIP (Receive Text Message, and waiting for eMail Invitation)
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Akinife03(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
almujeebe:

I'm going

let's connect... 08166874360 I am going from osogbo tomorrow morning
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2019
talkeenfingaz:

Go and complete the process. There is always a way!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 4:33am On Jul 15, 2019
talkeenfingaz:

If your job is secured abnegation stuck with it. Safe enough to Run abroad as next line of action.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 4:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Oladayopop:
Please I made a mistake when filling the form for registration, I picked positions meant for Masters but I have degree certificate. I also receive message to come for interview, should I go?
Yes please.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emevee: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Emevee:

provide your number
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emevee: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Torreoliver:

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.