Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (816731 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2018
mayorrex:

OK bro..
Facebook is cool

will look forward to your friend request
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2018
mayorrex:

Bro... Good morning.
Can you help me with my registration process? For some days now, I can't go beyond the second stage of the registration process. When I filled my personal information, the browser would load and then stop suddenly. I seriously need your help please. My email address is egahmayorrex@gmail.com. I can send you the necessary information via email, so you could help me with the registration. God bless you.

aiit then i will HI you on your mail
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2018
UncleBay:

Bro worry not
send me your login details
I will save it as pdf and send it to your mail for free
I just finish registering 2 people now
Thanks so much sir...
Please send me your email address, and phone no, let message u
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2018
DTOBS:

Thanks so much sir...
Please send me your email address, and phone no, let message u

unclebigbay@gmail.com, 07014525696

email me
my phone is down
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2018
UncleBay:

unclebigbay@gmail.com, 07014525696

email me
my phone is down
I have sent you a message bros. Please check your mail. Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2018
DTOBS:

I have sent you a message bros. Please check your mail. Thanks

i have sent the two to your email as pdf

just remain for you to give boys something
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Any body looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to it[/b]s poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR THOSE THAT SEND THEY MONEY, PLS , MAIL ME YOUR FULL NAME WHEN YOU DO YOUR TRANSFER .....THANK YOU
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by luvcherish(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
forward your details to my whatsapp and get registered asap... not freee at least for my daata
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chili89: 1:12pm On May 16, 2018
UncleBay:

Hello. Pls can u help with mine aswell? The one I saved is not complete.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2018
fabem:

What browser did you used to apply? Keep trying to login on chrome.
i did the registrations in the midnight using mozilla. ever since i have been trying, both on phone and pc, chrome has never open this site.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

Any browser you are using and you know is perfectly working for you, you can save your reference and referee form with it. The major problem is just that Moxilla will only save the first page and the second page will be empty and that is why i prefer using chrome because it saves both pages.

Also, once you open your referee and reference form, off your data. Once you off your data, you will be able save in PDF files. The site is now opening without any hitch. I have applied for more than 8 Applicants just today alone and most are Nairalanders.

Still having problem or you need any assistance,

Contact us:

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp on 08029359634

Thank you.
you didn't reply to a mention i did earlier, i found out that when i used the trick HeneverFails gave the other time on puffing, it scatter the documents and overlay the text. is it the same with you too?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
UncleBay:

Thanks bro...i have sent you another mail.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2018
Any body looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to it[/b]s poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR THOSE THAT SEND THEY MONEY, PLS , MAIL ME YOUR FULL NAME WHEN YOU DO YOUR TRANSFER .....THANK YOU
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
Chili89:

Hello. Pls can u help with mine aswell? The one I saved is not complete.

email me unclebigbay@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2018
DTOBS:

Thanks bro...i have sent you another mail.

check your mail back in few minutes
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2018
UncleBay:

check your mail back in few minutes
aiit boss!
thanks sir...
expecting
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by blaze612(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
Please i need a suggestion
The primary school(private 2003) i finished from is different from the school i took my FSLC (government sch,2016), i went there today to collect the FSLC and the headmistress said it is yet unavailable but i can take there testimonial.
Am confused on what year to fill in when filling the online form?
Can the headmistress(gov't sch) back date the testimonial to 2003 which is the actual year i finished PRI sch?
And should i use the testimonial of the school(bearing 2016) to substitute FSCL?
PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLY!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by UncleBay(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
DTOBS:

aiit boss!
thanks sir...
expecting

hope you enjoyed the service
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chili89: 3:39pm On May 16, 2018
UncleBay:

email me unclebigbay@gmail.com
It's done
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by luvcherish(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2018
are u stil finding it difficult to apply,,, pm me on whatsapp
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Frankobinna1234: 3:46pm On May 16, 2018
DTOBS:

I noticed that, it scatter the file and those text became overlay. Is it same with you? If not, can you please help me with it.?
It did not scatter mine. Just ensure it on desktop mode, load the page completely then put off ur data. Check all ur info b4 u den print to save as pdf. Gud luck
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Frankobinna1234: 4:15pm On May 16, 2018
DTOBS:
Frankobinna1234 and Heneverfails; I used your trick now to save the two forms successfully by putting my phone to airplane mode once it load the page. It kept the form on the page without disappearing. After clicking printing and I saved it, the one page form was now divided into 2pages and also, it scattered the text.
I don't know if that is how it is with you. Please kindly respond.
I believe the number of working experiences matters. The more experiences imputed the higher chances of a one page form(Reference form) bin divided into two. As for the Referee form its on a one page display.
Good luck.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by henrolevra: 4:23pm On May 16, 2018
destiro:
Please someone should come to my aid o. For how many days now I've been trying to apply but I'm still stuck on the second page. I used almost all the browsers I have (chrome, Uc, opera, explorer, puffin etc.) and all is still to no avail. I've filled the form on d second page for more than 20 times and still unable to save. the page goes blank whenever I click save without saving my data. Suggestions, please!

Even me too, I tried all browsers that I can lay my hands on. I need solution to this abeg oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.